The Vampire Diaries and Twilight Roleplay discussion

TVD > Salvatore Boarding House

Comments Showing 1-50 of 146 (146 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) Damon walked into the living room and poured himself a glass of blood. B- wasn’t his favourite, but Stefan had neglected to steal from the hospital on his most recent outing, so B- and A+ were all they had left. A+ was definitely Damon’s last resort. He rolled his eyes, annoyed at Stefan, and sat on the couch.

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) Damon frowned as he drank the blood. He was going to need some bourbon to get this down. He added the alcohol to it and sat back down. ‘Maybe I should try calling Stefan again and see if he’ll bring back some blood this time,’ he thought, then shook his head. Stefan wouldn’t do that. He was too “moral.” Still, it was worth a shot, right? Damon finished his drink, then pulled out his phone and called Stefan.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Stefan looked at his phone as he walked in. He looked at Damon annoyed. "What do you want now?"

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) Damon turned around. “Oh. You’re back.” He frowned. “I was hoping that you would stop by the hospital and grab some more blood. We’re almost out.” He stood up and shrugged. “Guess I’ll have to get some fresh blood tonight,” he said, smirking.
((Gtg I’ll continue tomorrow))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Stefan rolled his eyes. "I will do so tomorrow," he said as he went to get him a glass of blood and bourbon.

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) "See, that's the problem. I want some tonight." His eyes glimmered with enjoyment at annoying his younger brother. "And if I can't get some tonight, well... you know what happens. And we can only hope it's not one of your new 'friends' from high school. Speaking of, why would you choose to go back to school? There's so much interesting stuff to do out there, and you choose school?!"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Stefan rolled his eyes again. "We have enough blood to last the night."

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) Damon laughed, putting a hand on Stefan's shoulder. "Listen, brother dear. If I'm going to have to drink from blood bags, it's not gonna be what we have left. No way. I can barely get that stuff down." He smirked. "I'm not drinking any more of that. But I'm hungry. And I think the people in this town might find it suspicious if the 'new guy in town' showed up at the hospital and some blood bags went missing. They know you! They think you're just a highschool kid living his best life! You could totally get away with that, my friend."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Stefan groaned. "Fine! I'll get the blood bags. BUT, while I'm gone you stay in the house."

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) Damon rolled his eyes. "Why am I suddenly on house arrest? You worried I'm going to hurt..what was her name? Oh, right! Elena! Those humans are so forgettable," he said, smiling and shaking his head.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Stefan blushed at the mention of her name. "Not just that, also because I can't trust you to go out alone and not kill some innocent human."

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) "Isn't that sweet, baby brother has a crush! Gee, the last time you had a crush must've been...1864, right?" Damon smiled sadistically, loving how uncomfortable he was making his brother.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Stefans blush disappeared. He raised an eyebrow. "I guess you don't want some fresh blood, do you?"

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) "I can always go find someone to eat, Stefan," Damon reminded his brother. "You're the one who would have to sit here wondering if I was munching on one of your school friends." He laughed drily at the look on Stefan's face.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Stefan groaned. "If you want fresh blood from the hospital, why don't you go get it yourself then? You can easily get it from the hospital."

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) Damon rolled his eyes. "It's already dark. I think I'll go out for dinner tonight, and bring back the snack bags from the hospital tomorrow," he said, grinning maliciously. "Bye, Stefan!" He waved and ran out of the house with a whoosh.
((Gtg, I'll continue tomorrow))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Stefan rolls his eyes and groans. He takes his drink to his room. He lays on his bed and zones out while thinking about Elena with a smile.

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) Damon returned home later that night, still covered in the girl's blood. He peeked his head into Stefan's room on the way to the shower. He raised his eyebrows, smirking, and gave his brother a little wave.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Stefan looked at Damon with an unamused expression on his face. "Really, Damon?"

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) "Hey, I warned you!" Damon threw his hands up defensively, chuckling at the expression on his brother's face. "Could've been avoided." He began walking down the hallway, taking his shirt off to shower.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Stefan took a sip of his blood and bourbon.

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) ((Animal blood right because at this point he's still on the animal diet))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((yup))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((It's your turn))

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) Damon walked into Stefan's room wearing a towel. "You know, Elena might like you better if you weren't eating bunnies," he said, making a little bunny pose.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Stefan rolled your eyes. "Says the one who feasts on humans."

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) "All I'm saying is... bunnies!" Damon grinned. "People are gonna be sad if they find Snowball's carcass in their yard. Nobody's gonna miss that girl I ate today." He paused, savouring the look on Stefan's face. "Except maybe you...if I accidentally ate one of your friends!" He gave a pretend shocked face.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"And people are gonna be even more mad if they find a dead body in their backyard." Stefan said raising an eyebrow. "Who did you feast on today?"

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) "I dunno. She was convenient. I didn't exactly bother to get to know her formally."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

'Uh huh. Whatever. Just go."

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) "What happened to brotherly love?" sighed Damon dramatically. He began to walk out of the room to put on clothes.

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 30, 2020 02:11PM) (new)

"Hmm, let's see. You lost all of that when you took my first love from me." Stefan replied dryly.

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) "Hey, I only slept with her a couple times. No need to exaggerate!" Damon retorted, smirking to himself.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Stefan rolled his eyes.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Night," Stefan said dryly dismissing Damon.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((I got to go, but we can when I come back))

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) Damon was up bright and early the next morning. "Hey, Stefan!" Damon said cheerily, walking into his brother's bedroom and waking him up. "Are you expecting someone over today? The house is... unusually clean and tidy."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Stefan rolled his eyes. "Maybe I'm getting tired of seeing the house dirty."

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) "Don't pretend you care that much, Stefan. So who is it? Is it... Elena?" Damon grinned.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Stefan rolled his eyes. He grabbed his car keys. "I'm going out. Bye."

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) "You're no fun, Stefan," Damon fake-complained. "But, hey, at least I won't have to worry about you telling me what I can and can't do." Damon walks out too. "I'm going to the grill." He started off. "Have fun with your new girlfriend!"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Stefan shuts the door before Damon finished calling Elena his girlfriend. She's not my girlfriend. I don't even like her like that. Stefan thought. But, in reality, Stefan does like her. In fact, he loves her. Yet, she doesn't know this yet. But, he's gonna have to tell her.

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) Damon chuckled, then ran upstairs to grab a jacket before heading to Mystic Grill.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Stefan opened the door for Elena.

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) "Thanks, Stefan. You know you really don't have to do that," Elena said gratefully.

« previous 1 3