Love Inspired Historicals discussion

Birthdays > 2020 October Birthdays LIH

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melinda (last edited Sep 26, 2020 07:50PM) (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2554 comments I am starting October early as the last part of September will be busy for me .
As the next month ends, I will clean up our birthday area as well as cleaned out the icebox and freezer. I am going to set up the tables. I am setting the coffee pot and hot water on timers. I have refreshed all of the cold drinks in the icebox.

message 2: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2554 comments Below is the list of October Birthdays that I have. If you know of any birthdays for October post so we can add them to the list and celebrate.

October Birthdays
Carla, Penny, Regina Oct. 7
Ruth Oct. 8
Andrea,& Amanda Oct. 10
Shannon Oct, 19
Louise Gouge Oct. 21
Marianne &Amanda Oct. 26
Janet Marie Oct. 28

message 3: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 558 comments Happy October!

message 4: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2554 comments It is time to start our birthday celebrations, Hanging the banners in shades of purple today for the birthdays on Oct. 7 and Oct. 8. this will give us time to celebrate whether Down Under on in the US.
Hope everyone is well and staying safe.

message 5: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2554 comments There is coffee both regular and decaf brewing. I am putting out an egg and sausage casserole in the icebox where you can get what you like and warm it up in the microwave. I also have an apple pie out. It is fresh. I also have put cold water and milk is in the icebox. I also have hot water for hot tea if you want someone. Many types of tea a as well as different types of creamers are on the counter top.

I also have put out some fresh fruit- last of the fresh peaches, and apples as well as anything you can get fresh.

message 6: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2554 comments "Happy Birthday Carla-Penny&Regina"on Oct, 7. "Happy Birthday to Ruth on Oct. 8...I am adding to our tables 3 layer cakes Coconut, Chocolate Fudge & Apple spice-lots of goodies on the table.

message 7: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments Happy birthday to all I missed and all coming up.

message 8: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 558 comments Oh dear, I've missed a few birthdays.
Carla, Penny, and Regina, Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday, Ruth!
I'm sorry to have missed your special days.
I've brought a wonderful Chocolate/fudge brownie bundt cake with chocolate fudge icing to share. Enjoy!

message 9: by Becky (new)

Becky Smith | 679 comments Oh, dear! I have also missed the birthdays!
Happy, Happy Birthday, Carla!
Happy, Happy Birthday, Penny!
Happy, Happy Birthday, Regina!
Happy, Happy Birthday, Ruth!
Sorry that I missed your birthdays! Hope they were wonderful days of celebrations!

message 10: by Becky (new)

Becky Smith | 679 comments Happy, Happy Birthday Andrea!!!!
Happy, Happy Birthday Amanda!!!!
Have a great day!

message 11: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2554 comments Andrea wrote: "Oh dear, I've missed a few birthdays.
Happy Birthday, Ruth!
I've brought a wonderful Chocolate/fudge browni..."

Andrea,
You most know that chocolate has been needed . Sounds wonderful. Hope you are doing fine and staying safe

message 12: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2554 comments Cleaning up, refreshing the drinks and getting ready for our next birthday with two birthday ladies, Andrea,& Amanda, on Oct. 10.
Adding a golden banner to go with the banners hanging.
Adding a tray of vegetables the last of the garden with all sorts of dipping such as apple butter that was made on the farm.

message 13: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2554 comments Happy Birthday, Andrea & Amanda !

Hope you have a wonderful day and a blessed year.

message 14: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 558 comments Happy Birthday, Amanda!
I hope you have a great day!

message 15: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 558 comments Melinda wrote: "Andrea wrote: "Oh dear, I've missed a few birthdays.
Happy Birthday, Ruth!
I've brought a wonderful Chocola..."

Chocolate is definitely needed! I'm trying to stay safe, I've had to go out a couple of times recently.

message 16: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 964 comments Happy Birthday, Ladies!

message 17: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments Happy birthday Andrea and Amanda (belated at that)

message 18: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2554 comments Cleaning the tables up, refreshing the drinks, taking the trash out so we can prepare for our next birthday. Adding green banners with pumpkins on them to what is up already along with balloons to keep the place festive. The next birthdays are is Oct. 19 and Oct. 20.

message 19: by Melinda (last edited Oct 18, 2020 09:27PM) (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2554 comments Cleaning the tables up, refreshing the drinks, taking the trash out so we can prepare for our next birthday. Adding green banners with pumpkins on them to what is up already along with balloons to keep the place festive. The next birthdays are is Oct. 19, Shannon and Oct. 20, Louise Gouge.

message 20: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2554 comments Happy Birthday, Shannon !

I am adding carrot cake with cream cheese icing and know these tables will soon be full. Have a wonderful day, Shannon! Hope you have something special planned.

message 21: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2554 comments Happy Birthday,Louise Gouge!
Hope you have a very special day with something special planned.
I am adding homemade chocolate chip cookies to the table. Some have nuts and some do not so there is a sign in front of each.

message 22: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 558 comments 🎈Happy Birthday, Shannon! 🎈

message 23: by Becky (new)

Becky Smith | 679 comments Happy, Happy Birthday, Shannon!!!!

message 24: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 558 comments Happy Birthday, Louise Gouge! 🎂

message 25: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Trump | 1 comments Happy October Birthdays to everyone!! 🎂🎉

message 26: by Becky (new)

Becky Smith | 679 comments Happy, Happy Birthday, Louise Gouge!!!!!

message 27: by Melinda (last edited Oct 25, 2020 02:49PM) (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2554 comments Cleaning up and getting ready for our double birthdays on Oct. 26.
I will take the trash out. The coffee and tea pots are on a timer and have been refilled. The ice tea -regular, no sugar, with sugar ,decaffeinated- with and without sugar , water and all kinds of milk are in the refrigerator. I have put the leftovers on small plates and pans. The dishes are washed up.

I have taken down the old banners. I am putting up orange and black banners with jack-o lanterns on them for the next couple of birthdays since it is close to Halloween or the eve of all Saints day.
I have put a big jack-o -lantern on the floor near the door.
The tables have orange table cloths with a black edging.

message 28: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2554 comments Our next birthdays are Oct. 26.
Happy Birthday Marianne & Amanda!

message 29: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2554 comments Happy Birthday Marianne & Amanda!

Hope you have a wonderful and special day. Do something extra special.
I have added Oreo cookies with the orange cream filling which you can only get in the Fall to the table.

message 30: by Becky (new)

Becky Smith | 679 comments Happy, Happy Birthday, Marianne!!!
Happy, Happy Birthday, Amanda!!!!

message 31: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2554 comments I am cleaning up the area. I will take the trash out. the coffee and tea pots are on a timer and have been refilled. The ice tea -regular, no sugar, with sugar ,decaffeinated- with and without sugar , water and all kinds of milk are in the refrigerator.
I have put the leftovers on small plates and pans. The dishes are washed up.
Time to get ready for our last birthday of October 28.

message 32: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2554 comments Happy birthday,Janet Marie !
Hope you have a very special day.
I am putting a pumpkin cream cheese swirl coffee cake on the table along with a cupcakes with orange icing. The cupcakes are yellow, white and chocolate .

message 33: by Becky (new)

Becky Smith | 679 comments Happy, Happy Birthday, Janet Marie!!!

message 34: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2554 comments Cleaning up and getting ready for the new month