What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

My Enemy Next Door
This topic is about My Enemy Next Door
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Lawyers/neighbours Romance. Knew each other in law school but are rivals. end up on same case, offices opp each other & next door. set in USA and poss NYC. They pull pranks on each other. At some point she slips on ice and breaks leg. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Timeout (new) - added it

Timeout | 10 comments Lawyers/neighbours Romance read in last 3 years . Characters knew each other in law school but are rivals. They end up on same case, offices opposite each other and next door apartments. It's set in USA and poss NYC. They pull pranks on each other (using hot water, complaints about noise). At some point she slips on ice and breaks leg. Theres also an element of a boss that always fires people on Fridays

message 2: by Brenna (new)

Brenna | 438 comments My Enemy Next Door seems to match. The reviews I read say that they knew each other in high school. But I didn't see any mention of them going to the same law school.

message 3: by Timeout (new) - added it

Timeout | 10 comments This is the one! Sadly it doesn't seem to be available anywhere now. At least I can keep a lookout for it now. Thanks😀