the kingdom of agria //semi-advanced// discussion

OUTSIDE THE PALACE > The Stables

Comments Showing 1-50 of 87 (87 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection)
description     description     description
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖇𝖑𝖊𝖘
description

The smell of hay filled the large cozy stables. Dozens of horses nuzzled against the soft hay, enjoying the cool quiet atmosphere. Occasionally, there would be slight breezes ruffling their silky manes, sending a thrill of anticipation down the animals' back. Windy days were awesome for a ride.

Outside the stables, a vast field of golden leaves stretched endlessly, epitomizing the perfect trail for riders to merely recuperate and enjoy themselves with the company of their faithful horses. As they galloped past the willowy trees, the wind whipping their hair back, it is no doubt that the stables are a popular place for enthusiastic riders.

message 2: by Aleya (new)

Aleya Emma slipped out of the palace doors. She walked out to the beautiful fields without any intention of riding a horse. For a moment. Just a moment. She felt free. She breathed in the cold air. And just closed her eyes letting it take her away.

message 3: by Aleya (new)

Aleya Emma picks herself up from the fields. After her long stroll, she had taken a nap in the breezy grass. She took a deep breath walking back to her room.

message 4: by Aleya (new)

Aleya Emma goes back outside. She needed space, away. She needed the breeze to guide her. No. She would not wallow in her pity. She had done enough of that. She needed to be brave. She found a tree leaning against it. These thoughts filling her mind.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 753 comments Grey stood at the stables his back straight and his face emotionless even though there was a large purple bruise along his cheekbone from the fight earlier

message 6: by Aleya (new)

Aleya Emma breathed in again the fresh air. It was just calming. Her nerves were most settled alone. But before she could even think about leaving, she had to make it up to the prince. She had no intention of 'competing' or whatever people were calling it. She just could not settle with the fact that she had made him upset, with no intention at all. But coming to think of it, maybe the choice of words she used wasn't the best.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 753 comments Grey sees a girl in the field by herself he walks over to her "Excuse me miss what are you doing out here all alone," he asks her and as he talks his jaw achs he grimaces from the pain but try not to show it

message 8: by Aleya (new)

Aleya Emma turns, surprised. Do not turn away. Do not hide. Be brave. She repeats in her head. "I just needed some air," she replied. Emma clenched her muscles, keeping her nerves from boiling. She would listen to her thoughts later. She searched for the figure, and finds him, on the other side of the tree's trunk. Leaning her back against it again, she looks higher, to the leaves.

message 9: by Aleya (new)

Aleya Emma waited. There was no response, so she went deeper into the trees. She breathed in the gusty air and beautiful pine tree aroma. She began to regather her thoughts. Emma needed to forget about her worries. About her stupid stupid thoughts. She had been more arrogant than she had ever attended, and now she was paying for it. She had been so blinded by her own worries, she had failed to see everyone else's. She shoved the thoughts away again. It was over and done with. No, she needed to focus on mending things, not causing more pain. Emma found a pile of leaves. She layed down closing her eyes, dismissing any thoughts that popped into her head.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 753 comments (Sorry I wasnt on My mom wasnt letting me on my computer but I have to go to sleep now so GN)

message 11: by Aleya (new)

Aleya (oh its np! :D gn!)

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 753 comments (Gn :) )

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior Ella walks in smoothing her sleep mussed hair. She looks around, hoping to find a good calm horse. She finds one and walks over to it, petting it. "Hey Girl? What do you say we go on a ride?"

message 14: by Aleya (new)

Aleya Emma floats back out. She felt as if the stables were a magnet pulling her constantly. It was, such a calm place. One where she didn’t feel trapped. One where she could hear her thoughts. She leaned at yesterday’s tree, looking up at the beautiful leaves.

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior Ella notices the girl and ducks behind the horse. She grabs a brush and starts to bush the horsee down

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 753 comments "Is anyone in here I need help!" Mare shoats as she runs in her hair disheveled and her clothes burned and dirty she must have looked like a peasant or commoner but she didn't care she needed to help Lea

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior Ella pops up worry. When she sees the girl she reconizes her as one of the selected. She runs over and curcys. "Miss?"

message 18: by Aleya (new)

Aleya Emma jumped. She turned her head around looking quite startled herself. What was going on? What could have happened? She came out from behind her tree, her hiding place to see what was wrong.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 753 comments "I need help someone is hurt," She says hurriedly her eyes wide and full of tears

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior Ella's face flushes and she stares hard at the girl. "This isnt a joke is it?" She smoothes her dress again and walks past the girl and out into the sunshine.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 753 comments Mare grabs the girls arm her eyes were bright with fury "This is no joke," she says

message 22: by Aleya (new)

Aleya Emma frowns. What would she do? She couldn’t do nothing. No she had done enough damedge. She would help. There was no other choice. Though her heart threatend to leap out of her chest, she stepped forward. “Is there anything I can do?”

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 753 comments Mare looks away from the girl "Yes I need help getting her to the healers," she says quickly

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior ((wheres grey?))
Ella's face loses all color and she looks up at the sky. Seeing a faint trail of smoke she runs. Her heart pounding, she skids to a stop and yells for the other girls to help her. then she runs again

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 753 comments (Out side)

message 26: by Aleya (new)

Aleya Breathe. She reminded herself. She nodded hesitantly. “Where is she?” She asks. This might have been the first kind thing she had done. She shoved the thought away. Not the time. She reminded her self. With a breath, she looked at the girl in the eyes, seeing fright.

message 27: by REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (last edited Oct 19, 2020 11:13AM) (new)

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 753 comments "Training grounds now come on," Says Mare and sprints to the training grounds. she had hurt Lea bad and she knew she needed to hurry or Lea could be permanently hurt or even dead

message 28: by Aleya (new)

Aleya Emma just nodded. She ran, following the girl. Emma was pretty fast, but she wished she was faster. She wanted to help. She genuinely wanted to help. She hoped she could. Her nerves were boiling but she was getting better at dealing with it.

message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 20, 2020 09:25PM) (new)

Mary-Ella walked into the stables, her deep blue dress slightly brushing the floor. The twenty-one year old, had slightly curly brown hair and bright green eyes. She held a crate of apples on her left and a crate of oats on her right. She goes to each stall and feeds the horses.

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 115 comments Liam walks to the stables

message 31: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

@ tris:

The stables was always an excellent place for him to collect his thoughts. With the sweet smelling hay crunching under his boots, he grabbed a bunch of them and tentatively fed the enormous horses that whined and neighed before him.

Nuzzling his coat affectionately, the horses turned their bright amber eyes towards him inquisitively, as if requesting for more food. That earned a laugh from the prince as he stroked their sleek shiny coats, punching his favorite horse teasingly.

"How's my beautiful Midnight?" He chuckled as the dark black horse butted him with her head, chewing on his hair just as she used to do all the time. She was his most faithful companion, guiding him through times of darkness and sorrow and even easing his despairs from time to time. He loved how she offered her silence and support as he talked, he loved how her intelligent eyes would look at him with that warm loving gaze, conveying that she understood and she would be there for him.

He could never imagine life without the horse. As she drank from the crystal clear water he had brought her, he leaned against the creaking wooden door of the stables, immersing himself in the tranquility. True, the stables was always a place of solace for him to calm his whirling thoughts but that was not why he was here today.

He was meeting one of the Selected girls, and more interestingly, she seemed to be incredibly against them having a relationship. Shrugging, he smiled at Midnight's curious nicker before his eyes laid upon a single figure approaching the stables.

Lea.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Mary-Ella gave the prince his space as she continued her own work. She was now grooming, a sleek white stallion, her hands holding the brush tightly as she stroked with the fur flicking away the dust. It was a thankless job, but one she enjoyed, meaning she could be around the horses and less around people who had the elemental powers that she herself did not. With another flick, dust flew into the air coming off the horses flank.

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior Lea slowly walks into the stables. She bites her lip, nevous. She takes a deep breath of the firmillar smells of the stable and smiles. She spots the prince and slowly walks to him

message 34: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

(view spoiler)

He gave her a small smile, taking in her light summer dress and her willowy frame. She was well-built, the kind that spent loads of time with horses. His gaze travelling to her supple muscles and the ease as well as the grace as she moved amidst the horses, the prince wondered if the girl had been spending her time in the stables more than any other place in her entire life.

Don't be silly... He berated himself for overthinking (again) and greeted the girl cordially, unsure whether or not she would launch into her 'I want to go home' speech. Dipping his head slightly, he said, "Umm, hi I guess, I'm Prince Evermony, and I trust that you're up for a ride?" Gesturing to Midnight, he leapt up onto her broad muscular back and grinned slightly, the familiar horsey scent making his unease disappear at once.

"I guess we can talk as we ride." He suggested, silently adding in his mind. And we could talk about how I can help you with your clandestine love.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Mary- Ella smiles, it was always touching to see the Prince interacting with the girls. The woman saddles the white stallion, his coat now white like pearls. She leads him over to the Lea, and with a slight bow Mary- Ella walks back to brush and clean the next horse.

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior Lea excepts the horse from the lady with a curcy and smiles up at the prince. "Thank you so much for seeing me." She says softly, her cheeks flushing slightly.

As she leads her horse out of the stables, She glances at the prince out of the corner of her eye, taking in his dark hair and smooth skin. She grins slightly when she notices he has dimples, the camra's never able to capture that fact.

Lea rolls her shoulders back and takes a deep breath of the crisp fall air, and turns to her horse. She leans down and blows softly into on of its nostrils, waiting until he had blown back. She runs her hand down his neck, marveling at his strong mussels and hefts herself into the saddle. Immediately she lets out a sigh of relife, all her worrys washing away as she takes in the fermillar and conferting feel of the horse beneath her.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

( She might be on later tonight, she seemed really busy working on all the new stuff for the group :) )

message 40: by Gem (new)

Gem | 35 comments Athena walked outside and breathed in the fresh air. She hadn’t been to this part of the palace yet, and it was beautiful.

message 41: by Aleya (last edited Nov 05, 2020 01:57PM) (new)

Aleya (um I think this is semi-advanced so 5 sentences. SOrry if thats rude!!)) Emma found herself again in the calming meadow. She didnt care to ride the horses, but this was still her favorite spot. She smiled at the leaves, leaning her back on some bark. She closed her eyes imagining herself blowing away with the leaves. It would be nice, to gorget about her worries for a little while.

message 42: by Gem (new)

Gem | 35 comments ((Aaa I forgot about that!!))
Athena noticed another girl out here in the field, someone that she hadn’t met before. She was probably another one of the Selected. Athena wondered if she had met the prince yet. Athena walked over to her, and said with a cheerful tone, “Hello!”.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Mary-Ella stood washing a beautiful female Appaloosa, with water and a lavender smelling soap. She gentle hands stroke the mares gentle pelt, as she scrubs the soap. A sweet and calming lavender scent fills the stables.

message 44: by Gem (new)

Gem | 35 comments ((Aleya, sorry but I gtg, maybe we could continue another time?))

message 45: by Aleya (new)

Aleya (Oops ya sorry!)

message 46: by Aleya (new)

Aleya Cat wrote: "((Aaa I forgot about that!!))
Athena noticed another girl out here in the field, someone that she hadn’t met before. She was probably another one of the Selected. Athena wondered if she had met the..."

Emma jumped opening her eyes. She scratched the back of her neck on the bark, but ignored the small sting. "oh! Hello." She tried giving a smile. Relax. She let her chest rise, and fall. Be calm, she reminded herself. Emma was beginning to realize how jumpy she was becoming. It's just a girl.

message 48: by Aleya (new)

Aleya ((Cat can we maybe finish if your not busy?))

message 49: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

@ tris:

The sweet air soothed him considerably but he was slightly unsettled with the girl cantering beside him - her and her blatant indifference towards him. It suited him well; he had never wanted to be the center of attention at all, yet, her grim face and sharp features made her somewhat intimidating.

Stop judging before you get to really know her...

Berating himself, a sigh escaped those tired lips as he urged Midnight into a semi-casual canter. The mare gazed at him affectionately, her silky coat radiant and soft below the cerulean sky. Finally, after a few minutes of blissful silence, he cleared his throat. Wanting to get everything straight once and for all.

"So. I get it that you seem to hate all this."

He gestured to the opulent palace, the ostentatious decors and everything just around them. Including him.

"I'm not mad, no, I won't hold this against you, but I only have one question - how can I help?"

message 50: by Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away| (last edited Nov 08, 2020 07:13PM) (new)

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior "i dont hate it.." Lea says softly, sighing and relaxing more. "It just so odd for me. And i wasnt even at home when my sibilings died.." She looks away. "And i really dont hate you. Its just.... i know i shouldent judge you, but from everything ive seen on the tv and read, ive always thought you weree a stuck up snot."

She looks back at him, her bright green eyes trying to convay what she was feeling. She runs her hand down the stallion's neck and takes a deep breath. She tucks her golden red hair behind her ear, it already excaping the braid she put it in.

« previous 1