Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Somebody’s Secrets (Talkeetna #2)
This topic is about Somebody’s Secrets
Book Issues > Help with new book

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by L.J. (new) - added it

L.J. Breedlove (ljbreedlove) | 23 comments Trying to add this new book to my list. And I hit save too soon. Then screwed it up more when I tried to fix it.

There should be one book, Somebody's Secrets. It is book 2 in the Talkeetna Series. It won't let me add an ASIN number says it's in use. Yes, it is, in mistake #1. ASIN: B08JJX4V5J

The cover shows up in the edit fields, but it doesn't on the shelf.

Help!
Lois (L.J. Breedlove)

message 2: by Miriam (new)

Miriam | 1638 comments I've corrected the Kindle edition.

Is the ebook going to be release on a site besides Amazon? The other edition is setup as an ebook edition.

Series created: https://www.goodreads.com/series/3001...

message 3: by L.J. (new) - added it

L.J. Breedlove (ljbreedlove) | 23 comments I publish wide. If I can figure out how to list all the places. But I don't think my other books link to anything but Kindle either.

message 4: by Miriam (new)

Miriam | 1638 comments The seller links are edited by user, not by book. I just needed to know if there was going to be another edition or if the ebook needed to be merged with the Kindle edition.

When you have the ISBN for the ebook, you can add it to the record (just make sure to use the correct field for the ISBN 13). You should be able to add the cover for the ebook, but if not one of us can upload it for you.

message 5: by L.J. (new) - added it

L.J. Breedlove (ljbreedlove) | 23 comments Thanks I'll give it another try.