New Author Review Exchange discussion

Weeps Indigo
This topic is about Weeps Indigo
Looking for Reviews (General) > Looking for HONEST reviews for M/M Thriller Romance

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J.K. (new) - added it

J.K. Jones | 4 comments Hi there,

I am giving away FREE copies to HONEST reviewers.
A lot of people like to leave fake reviews or reviews that are not substantial. Which is not what I am looking for. My story is a southern gothic mm romance and I am looking for feedback regarding my book because the sequel is due to launch soon.

I will be sending the link ONLY to serious individuals who intend to leave an honest review.

I only ask that you leave a review on Amazon or Goodreads. Reply to this thread to get a copy.

message 2: by Lily (new)

Lily | 9 comments Hi J.K,
How about we review each other's MM books on amazon through KU instead of free copies?
:)
LilyPrecious

message 3: by J.K. (new) - added it

J.K. Jones | 4 comments Yeah sure! Sounds good to me. If you like I can feature your book on my website

message 4: by Lily (last edited Sep 28, 2020 07:00AM) (new)

Lily | 9 comments J.K. wrote: "Yeah sure! Sounds good to me. If you like I can feature your book on my website"
Thank you!!
am happy to promote you in my FB groups too. I write honest reviews but never mean ones.
:)
Thank you!
Btw, I just got your Weeps Indigo on KU. I shall read and post my review :)

message 5: by J.K. (new) - added it

J.K. Jones | 4 comments Sounds good to me!

email me: jkjonesauthor@gmail.com

Just send me a quick email with a copy of your book or links associated and I’ll send mine over as well. The link for my work is through storyOrigin.

message 6: by Lily (new)

Lily | 9 comments J.K. wrote: "Sounds good to me!

email me: jkjonesauthor@gmail.com

Just send me a quick email with a copy of your book or links associated and I’ll send mine over as well. The link for my work is through story..."

I sent you an email.
Thank you again for reviewing my story.