ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ - ᴀ ꜱᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ discussion

ʀᴏᴏᴍꜱ > Room Three - Kaya Sphinx

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Kaya entered the room and looked around. She felt almost instantly at home here. Taking off her shoes, she sat down on her bed. "Okay. I'm here. I've accomplished that much." She murmured to herself. "That's good, right? I actually went through with it. I didn't chicken out at the last moment." Kaya nodded, closing her eyes. "That's a good thing."

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Kaya opened her eyes and scrambled to open the door. "Y-yes?" She asked, peeking out.

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Kaya froze. "Oh! Um, of course. If... Yes, I can do braids." She nodded awkwardly, shocked. She wasn't expecting to be among the first to talk to him... "Thank you." The female added with a faint smile.

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Oh- Okay..." Kaya picked up the dress. "Er... Is there a bathroom or something in here that I could change in? I'm a bit uncomfortable, y'know, getting dressed around other people..."

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Thank you." Kaya said with a grateful smile. She went into the bathroom, changed into the dress, and slowly walked out. "How does it look?" She asked.

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Um, no, not really..." Kaya mumbled. "I have a pair of silver flats, if those will match." She added.

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Kaya nodded. "Thank you!" She said, hurrying out of the room. She tried to calm her nerves as she walked to the gardens.

ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ - ᴀ ꜱᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ

unread topics | mark unread