ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴏɴ > Royalty Creation

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

AAAWWWWWWW

AERIS WILL LOVE HIMMMM

message 2: by Soft (new)

Soft Key I can already smell the simp protentional

message 3: by xavier (last edited Oct 02, 2020 08:57AM) (new)

xavier | 581 comments"Soooo I can't go skydiving?"

ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Catalina Arielle Horus
Nickname: Cat, Ari, Elle, & etc
ᴀɢᴇ: 18
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Female
ᴏʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Pansexual (Will not realize she likes you until you tell her you like her... She's low-key dumb and smart at the same time and it's soooo annoying to deal with when it comes to crushes)
ɢᴏᴅʟʏ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛ: Osiris

"How dare you stand there and accuse me of something I clearly did!"

ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: August 7th
ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ʙɪʀᴛʜ: The Castle???
ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱʜɪᴘ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴜꜱ: Single and is very happy that way
ᴄᴀꜱᴛᴇ: 1st Caste
ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Princess (Aspiring war strategist and general because she'd get paid for beating up people!!! And she wouldn't have to be so suffocated by all this smancy fancy princess stuff and still bring honor to her family!)

"Work hard. Party Harder."

ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ (5+ ꜱᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ): Cat is that terrifying big sister everyone watches their backs for; she is incredibly loyal and mischievous, loving the thrill and high of exploring/breaking the rules/etc. She is 10/10 for boldness but can switch to a saccharine sweet polite princess in seconds, a total different person from who she actually is. She is kind, giving, but EXTREMELY clumsy and oblivious; this girl is so tardy to every lesson that her teachers secretly just move it to later and act like she's late because honestly they don't always think it's a mistake. She's actually got a good head on her shoulders and is quite the strategist even though she acts like a scatter-brained party girl most of the time.

"Hahaha you think I'm actually going to listen?!"

ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ (5+ ꜱᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ): She was adopted by the royal family after The Queen's handmaiden died in an explosion, leaving Cat an orphan. She grew up belong-side her adopted siblings though, and it didn't matter to her since she was still treated as a part of the family. It's still a sore spot for her once someone mentions her real mom; she'll absolutely lose it if you make her snap.

"It wouldn't be a real party without you babe"

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ: description
ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍ: Yara Shahidi
ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱ ꜱᴛʏʟᴇ: Vibrant colors, her white leather jacket, white heeled boots, personalized sneakers, light blue, cuffed ripped jeans, leggings with actual colors, sewn on silver stars and patches on her clothes... It's better to let her completely change her fancy tailored clothes before she flips up her middle finger by doing it 10 times more aggressively and quickly after you try to tell her no... yup thats her.
For when she actually has to act like a princess though, she wears things like this because she actually does like wearing dresses and skirts as well; (view spoiler)

*Walks right into a pole when she wasn't distracted, had a bunch of space, and was walking normally*

ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ

(view spoiler)

"NOT MY CHILD YOU (BLEEEEEEEP)(Mrs. Weasley but her children can literally be anyone she's claimed)

ʟɪᴋᴇꜱ: Candy, meddling in her family's and friend's love lives, partying, sneaking out, having dirt on her siblings and enemies, beating up people who hurt the ones she cares about, spicy food, winning eating contests, winning in general, and etc.
ᴅɪꜱʟɪᴋᴇꜱ: Having to be the responsible one, being forced to go to school, listening to long boring lectures, and bland food along with a bunch of other things
ꜱᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜꜱ: Pranking, sneaking out, finding secrets and secret passageways, scaring people into doing what she wants, and knife throwing (This girl has freakish accuracy)
ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱᴇꜱ: Insects (Absolutely hates them), her family/friends/claimed "children," sweets, work (Does NOT like work at all)

"Bravery is by far the kindest synonym for stupidity"

ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ɪᴛᴇᴍꜱ: Any and all of her clothes that she sew patches on.
ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ/ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇꜱ: Can summon and control ghosts and skeletons along with sometimes making cracks in the ground that go straight to the underworld

"... Touch my candy and I will throw you straight into the moat."

ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ:
~ So What by P!nk
~ Last Night (Beer Fear) by Lucy Spraggan
~ Cups by Kurt Hugo Schneider, Sam Tsui, Kina Grannis, and Alex G
~ Problem by Ariana Grande and Iggy Azalea
~ Sweater Weather (Because Bi)

"Well, duh!"

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ: ... She scares me

"Nope, was definitely not me... no way"

message 4: by xavier (new)

xavier | 581 comments Okay!

message 5: by xavier (new)

xavier | 581 comments Better?

message 6: by xavier (new)

xavier | 581 comments Thanks!!

message 7: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (last edited Sep 27, 2020 06:48AM) (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Yesss I finally finished her

You know, you could've told me it was a bad idea before I did it

ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Aaralyn Zelda Horus ("Ara" to her siblings, but that's it)
ᴀɢᴇ: 16
ᴏʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Closeted Lesbian
ɢᴏᴅʟʏ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛ: Horus

Ohhhh I'm gonna kick your ass-

ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: July 30
ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ʙɪʀᴛʜ: The castle
ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱʜɪᴘ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴜꜱ: Single pringle
ᴄᴀꜱᴛᴇ: 1
ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Princess

Before you start talking about all my future boyfriends, you should probably know that I'm a lesbian

ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Araalyn is extremely artistic. She loves color and music and dancing and just creating things. All of that awesome stuff. She's sarcastic and abrasive, and will make fun of you for everything. Everything. Ara loves conversation, as silence make her incredibly uncomfortable, and will talk with a random stranger for hours. She's very passionate about everything she believes in, and she can't follow directions at all. She's easily distracted and very stubborn.

Stop saying you'll tell me when I'm older, because we both know I'll annoy you until you tell me now

ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ (5+ ꜱᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ): Uhhhhhh She was born? She's living? Eventually she'll die? But she's a princess so first she'll have her own selection someday? Hmmm. TBD, I guess.

Sooooo... Do you have a favorite yet?

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ:
ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍ: Emma Watson
ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱ ꜱᴛʏʟᴇ: Usually just jeans and a t-shirt, but if she has to wear a dress it'll definitely be blue.

Worth a shot.

ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ
(view spoiler)

It's not funny! I'm stuck!

ʟɪᴋᴇꜱ: The color blue,
ᴅɪꜱʟɪᴋᴇꜱ: Dresses
ꜱᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜꜱ: Creative, bold, original, strong-willed
ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱᴇꜱ: Clumsy, almost always in trouble for something, reckless, never thinks about anything before saying or doing it, easily distracted

I'm gonna wear a chicken costume to your ceremony thing and you can't stop me

ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ɪᴛᴇᴍꜱ: Her sketchbook
ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ/ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇꜱ: She can turn into a falcon and it's really cool but she can only hold it for so long

Feel free to shut up any time

ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ:
- Drama Club (Melanie Martinez)
- girls (girl in red)
- bury a friend (Billie Eilish)
- I Can Do Better (LOVA)
- queen of broken hearts (blackbear)
- Maniac (Conan Gray)

*visible confusion*

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ: Don't mess with my child

Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-❦

message 8: by xavier (new)

xavier | 581 comments SHE'S AWESOMEEEEEEE

message 9: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (last edited Oct 02, 2020 08:33AM) (new)

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 23 comments ❦Could you just own your awesomeness for once?❦

ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Reagan Emily Vera
ᴀɢᴇ: 17
ᴏʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Pansexual
ɢᴏᴅʟʏ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛ: Osiris/ Hades

❦Start somewhere❦

ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: 06/20/04
ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ʙɪʀᴛʜ: Los Angles, California
ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱʜɪᴘ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴜꜱ: Single
ᴄᴀꜱᴛᴇ: 2
ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Singer

❦Now let’s go prove everybody wrong.❦

ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ (5+ ꜱᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ): she is shy (I mean it). she's kind to people even to the one she doesn't know. caring but doesn't show. she's very loyal to her brother, Reggie. she's very daring when she's with her brother. she's usually the one that calms down her brother when he has an anxiety attack. she never knew her parents but she's very stubborn.

❦We’re the only family we’re ever gonna need.❦

ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ (5+ ꜱᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ): Reagan and Reggie were at school when they found out about their powers. A month after they found they found out, their parents died in a car crash. they have been living with their aunt ever since. they were always in the studio where they play music to let their emotions out.

❦what's coming is better than what's gone❦

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/38/af/b8/38...
ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍ: N/A
ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱ ꜱᴛʏʟᴇ: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/a2/b9/a3/a2...
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/60/1e/a3/60...

❦your eyes stole all my words away❦

ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ
(view spoiler)

❦Never giving up on you❦

ʟɪᴋᴇꜱ: MUSIC!!
ᴅɪꜱʟɪᴋᴇꜱ: tomatoes
ꜱᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜꜱ: her brother
ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱᴇꜱ: the dark

❦It's now or never❦

ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ɪᴛᴇᴍꜱ: A gold necklace
ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ/ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇꜱ: Shadow-traveling and other
ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ: has a tattoo of a Snowflake

❦now I'm finally free❦

ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ: the Julie and the phantoms playlist

❦Don't just exist, live❦

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ: SIBLINGS, YAY!

❦say yes, to new adventures❦

message 10: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (last edited Oct 02, 2020 08:33AM) (new)

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 23 comments ❦Woke. Yeah, that’s a cool word. What does it mean?❦

ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Reginald 'Reggie' Vera
ᴀɢᴇ: 17
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: male
ᴏʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Gay
ɢᴏᴅʟʏ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛ: Hecate

❦two worlds collide when I'm with you❦

ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: 06/23/04
ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ʙɪʀᴛʜ: Hollywood, California
ᴄᴀꜱᴛᴇ: 2
ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Singer

❦It’s a closed door, and you gotta bust it open.❦

ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ (5+ ꜱᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ): He is soft (i really mean it). He's loyal to his sister. kind to his friends. He's caring but doesn't show it. he's very daring when he's with his sister. Reagans usually, the one that calms him down when he has an anxiety attack. he never knew her parents but he's very stubborn.

❦About our music…it’s like an energy. It connects us with people. They can feel us when we play. I want that connection with everybody.❦

ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ (5+ ꜱᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ): Reggie and Reagan were at school when they found out about their powers. A month after they found they found out, their parents died in a car crash. they have been living with their aunt ever since. they were always in the studio where they play music to let their emotions out.

❦you are your home❦

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ: https://lolalambchops.com/wp/wp-conte...
ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍ: Jeremy Shada
ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱ ꜱᴛʏʟᴇ: https://i.pinimg.com/474x/f0/9a/7f/f0...

https://lolalambchops.com/wp/wp-conte...

He wears a button-up shirt and ties with a leather jacket

❦Bro, a ghost hug isn’t the feel-good moment that you think it is.❦

ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ
(view spoiler)

❦She’s legit. I got ghost bumps.❦

ʟɪᴋᴇꜱ: MUSIC!!
ᴅɪꜱʟɪᴋᴇꜱ: tomatoes
ꜱᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜꜱ: his sister
ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱᴇꜱ: the dark

❦I'm gonna stand tall❦

ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ɪᴛᴇᴍꜱ: a silver necklace
ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ/ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇꜱ: magic
ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ: A tattoo of a blue flame

❦I love you no matter what❦

ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ: Julie and the Phantoms playlist

❦I'm going out of my mind❦

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ: SIBLINGS, YAY!!

❦Can't live without you❦

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 23 comments Phyllis~Toss A coin, I bet I could catch it~ wrote: "will you separate the character sheets please?"

this good?

message 12: by (new)

​ (dragomania) phil check your pms

message 13: by (new)

​ (dragomania) but you were able to send me pms...

message 14: by (new)

​ (dragomania) oh

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 01, 2020 12:54PM) (new)

Don't talk out loud. You lower the IQ of the whole street.

Benedict Horus
Male
Pansexual
Horus

Dear god, what is it like in your funny little brains? It must be so boring.

1/13/78
London, England
Married, can he be the king?
Being the king

As a mental exercise, I've often planned the murder of friends and colleagues.

Basically Sherlock Holmes from the BBC version. He's insanely smart. Honestly just think Sherlock Holmes BBC version, except he's married. But only because I wanted to make him the king. Also, he's a bit nicer, but generally treats you as if you're stupid because you are compared to him.

I'm not a psychopath, I'm a highly functioning sociopath.

IDK. He's married to the queen, because he's the king. He's in charge of the kingdom. Had children when he was pretty young. Always bullied in school because he was thought te be weird, but his intelligence and witty comebacks would shut them right up.

Gay-I mean, hey.

Benedict Cumberbatch celebrates his birthday this weekend; we take a look at the actor's best perfor
Benedict Cumberbatch (picture him a few years older)
THE COAT, of course. And usually a suit or something underneath it. (Except if he's wearing sheets LOL, oh none of you get my reference? Never mind then *cries into pillow*)

I'm a consulting detective. The only one in the world. I invented the job.
The Queen; His Wife
The Crown Prince; His son
The Princesses; His daughters

But why has it got two fronts?

Being by himself, thinking, being smartest, figuring things out.
Being around all of the dumb people, having to talk and try to be nice to people.
Thinking and figuring things out.
Being social and nice to people.

Get out, I need to go to my mind palace.

His coat, his violin
Can turn into an eagle

Shut up.
I didn't say anything.
You were thinking, it's annoying.

Any violin music.

I haven't got friends. Just the one.

A sherlock is needed everywhere. Even in a totally unrelated roleplay.

I dislike being outnumbered, it makes for too much stupid in the room.

message 16: by xavier (new)

xavier | 581 comments HE'S AWESOME!!!!!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Is he approved?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Thx, should I make his bedroom

message 20: by xavier (new)

xavier | 581 comments"I am not replaceable. And I mean that in the kindest way possible."

ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Akhila Alexandra Horus
ᴀɢᴇ: 42
ᴏʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Straight
ɢᴏᴅʟʏ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛ: Isis

"I wear a crown but that does not mean that I cannot wield a sword"

ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: November 5th
ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ʙɪʀᴛʜ: Cairo, Egypt
ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱʜɪᴘ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴜꜱ: Married to the King
ᴄᴀꜱᴛᴇ: 1st
ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Queen

"Oh? Well by all means, give it your best shot"

ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ (𝟱+ ꜱᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ): The Queen is elegant, wise, and extremely stubborn. Her piercing gaze makes it seem like she can look directly into your soul. She is very handy with a sword and will not wear a dress unless she has to, opting for stylish pantsuits instead. She loves to spar and has a sixth sense for things happening around her. She is very logical and strategic, doing what is best for the kingdom. If it's about her kids, she will do anything to make sure they are safe and happy, and honestly couldn't not care less about your sexuality, gender, race, caste, or etc. She cares about your character and does not believe that anyone is born to do bad or to have a bad life. A fault of hers, is that she does not confide or completely trust anyone but her family, and often keeps her kids out of things that do concern them because she doesn't want them to be burdened or held down by anything. Being an ex-guard, she values loyalty, trust, and intelligence, and hopes that she's done a good job of teaching her kids that. Even though she may want to stab you multiple times in the heart, her best weapons are her tongue and her wit; never underestimate them. She knows when to remain quiet, but if it's cheering her kids on, she will yell as much as she wants to, only focusing on the game (or other) that they are in.

"That's my girl!"

ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ (𝟱+ ꜱᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ) Akhila was born in an a tiny town near the castle, and her father was a baker there; they weren't poor, but weren't middle class either. When Akhila was 15 she started training with the other kids in the village after learning about the royal guard training that was going to happen. She barely got in, but after a few years, she rose up in the ranks, eventually becoming apart of the Royal guard when the time for listing came; she was 19 at the time. Her little-half brother put her name into the selection without her knowing and after being standoffish and not exactly dying to be there, she started to fall in love with the Crown Prince (The King now) and became the Queen. She had met her mother multiple times, but Isis didn't particularly act like the mother that she had craved for so long, and after breaking a bunch of things, Akhila decided that it didn't matter that her mom didn't really care about her existence until after she became Queen; she was confident enough in herself and the people she cared about, that she wasn't that little girl who wanted her mother's love anymore. The King at the time had a boyfriend (I collaborated with Lydia) and their relationship was forced, but they learned to love each other a lot.

"I never said I disagreed with you; I only meant that there are better was to get others to listen."

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ:
ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍ: Charlize Theron
ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱ ꜱᴛʏʟᴇ: Deep colored pantsuits or gowns if she has to wear them. It's gotten better, but wearing fancy dresses still makes her a bit uncomfortable.

"Engard!"

ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ
(view spoiler)

"I'm a handful, but that's why you have two hands"

ʟɪᴋᴇꜱ: Coffee, sword-fighting, fencing, being right ( She has the right to be petty about it too ;) ), boardgames, helping where she can, and baby animals
ᴅɪꜱʟɪᴋᴇꜱ: Spiders,
ꜱᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜꜱ: Insight, fighting, keeping her calm, getting things done, multi-tasking,
ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱᴇꜱ: Family, her stubbornness, trusting others,

"Fifty shades of too tired of this"

ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ɪᴛᴇᴍꜱ: Her old steel sword from her guard days
ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ/ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇꜱ: hieroglyphic magic, and can usually tell whether someone is lying or faking
ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ:

"Out of my way. I've got my sassy pants on"

ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ:
~ Legends Are Made
~ Counting Stars
~ Confident
~ Scars To Your Beautiful
~

"Apologies, I have better shit to worry about"

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ: She's amazing and I want her to exist in real life

"And that's checkmate"

message 21: by xavier (new)

xavier | 581 comments (This is for Audrey)

message 22: by xavier (new)

xavier | 581 comments Is she okay?

message 23: by Ken *No Longer In Hospital* (last edited Oct 16, 2020 10:41AM) (new)

Ken *No Longer In Hospital* (thesaladmaniscomming) | 70 comments ❦”Do you have a death wish?”❦

ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Isaki Notobitsi (Isaki for short)
ᴀɢᴇ: 29
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Both (Ever hear of a futa? Address as Female)
ᴏʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Bi
ɢᴏᴅʟʏ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛ: Anhur (Egyptian God Of War)

❦”Just because I killed him does not mean I’m guilty” ❦

ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: September 25th
ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ʙɪʀᴛʜ: Unknown
ᴄᴀꜱᴛᴇ: 1st Cast
ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Field Marshal Of The 1st Army Group

❦”Are you questioning me?”❦

ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ (5+ ꜱᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ): Isaki is a very reckless person in most life situations but can be careful when it comes to strategic decisions. She is very ambitious and willing to stab her friends and her nation in the back if it would benefit her. She can be friendly and warm when she is relaxed but that can switch at any moment. She energetic, taking the initiative very easily even if she should be more calm and collected.

❦”You see, this is the point that your army deserts you”❦

ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ (5+ ꜱᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ): Hidden from the public eye at all costs, nobody really knows where she came from just that at 15 she took the role of Field Marshal after having intentionally having him and his guards swarmed by bandits resulting in his death.

❦”You seem fun, it’s a shame your in my way”❦

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ:
❦”What are you looking at?”❦

ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ
*ɪɴꜱᴇʀᴛ ꜱᴘᴏɪʟᴇʀ* She has no current Relations *ᴇɴᴅ ꜱᴘᴏɪʟᴇʀ*

❦”I love the smell of smoke in the morning”❦

ʟɪᴋᴇꜱ: War, Strategy Games, Food
ᴅɪꜱʟɪᴋᴇꜱ: ‘Stuffy’ people
ꜱᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜꜱ: She is very smart and physically strong
ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱᴇꜱ: She is a little too easy to provoke into a fight

❦”Your end perhaps?”❦

ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ɪᴛᴇᴍꜱ: Her sword ‘Ren’ is able to cut anything so long as the item is not an unbreakable item
ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ/ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇꜱ: With her sword she is able make large circles of a napalm fire appear which will burn until she dispels them or they are smothered.

❦”Give me a good show”❦

Ken *No Longer In Hospital* (thesaladmaniscomming) | 70 comments How did you do that.

Ken *No Longer In Hospital* (thesaladmaniscomming) | 70 comments With this newfound power, I already nearly accidentally posted Hentai, I have a list of images links but I forgot to label which ones can and cannot be shown without a spoiler and an (18+) Tag.

Ken *No Longer In Hospital* (thesaladmaniscomming) | 70 comments Moonlark wrote: "Don't talk out loud. You lower the IQ of the whole street.

Benedict Horus
Male
Pansexual
Horus

Dear god, what is it like in your funny little brains? It must be so boring.

1/13/78
London, En..."

I read Benidict Horas as Benedict Cumberpatch

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

He is based on Benedict Cumberbatch's Sherlock, so XD

Ken *No Longer In Hospital* (thesaladmaniscomming) | 70 comments Ik but still

message 30: by Ken *No Longer In Hospital* (last edited Oct 19, 2020 11:36AM) (new)

Ken *No Longer In Hospital* (thesaladmaniscomming) | 70 comments Hey wanna have my O.C. Isaki be basically his mortal enemy but they pretend to get along, he can't have her killed beacuse the army would mutiny and raze the land and she won't coup him because it would cause a civil war. The Royals and their personal armies along with loyal units of the army against her first army group (The strongest army group) and some low standing nobles and politicians who want control or more power.

ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ - ᴀ ꜱᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ

unread topics | mark unread