Divergent Role-Play discussion

Erudite > Leader's Office

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments Maya and Price walked in.

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments Price sat down.
"I'm sorry," she said. "My niece is generally more controlled than that. Takes after my evil sister."

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments Price sighed.
"Do what you must. I don't care about my niece, as she never cared about me, and she is my sister's daughter. I will happily worm out the Divergent; we don't want another Chicago. The Bureau was very unhappy. That Tris Prior ruined everything; I won't led Lindsay do the same. Take her away if you will."

((Please don't XD))

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments Price looked at her sternly.
"Remember that you are one of the newer leaders. I have been in this job for twenty years. I will use the device as I deem necessary, but nothing more." Price nodded. "Maya," and walked out.

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments ((Yup I wholeheartedly agree. BTW Price is coming back with Lin.))

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments ((I put my characters into harsh situations XD Just don't kill her she happens to be one of my faves.))

Price walked in with Lin.
"Sit," she commanded. Lin remained standing, crossing her arms. She wouldn't let her aunt boss her around, not when she was already so far gone. She looked at the Erudite leader.
"You are all liars. I can bet you're giving the memory serum to every member of New York today," she spat at Maya.

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments ((Oh come on really? Can't you be just a little nicer? I mean I know I sort of deserve it but please?))

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments Price narrowed her eyes but walked out of the room.
((Thanks XD))

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments ((Thank you!!! Sorry I was taking a SS quix XP))

"I hope you know that one day, we will stand together. We will topple your sorry system and stand united, and we will be free. I will lie for now, for the better of everyone. But do not expect that anyone will take what I truly said lightly. They know who is right. And they will not forget the girl who chose two factions. Just as I will have the scars, they will have the memories. And believe me, things engrained deep will not be erased too easily." She looked at Maya, courage in her eyes. "I don't believe Candor's head would take this too lightly, but nonetheless. Get the city of New York together, Maya. Get them to believe my lie."

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments Lin's smile was a cruel, cold thing.
"Neither can I."

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments Lin smiled.
"You'd be surprised how many people I know as well."
She swept her white dress behind her and strutted out the door, her heels clicking.

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments Lin gave her a cruel smile as Price walked in.
"Your master's calling."
Price scoffed, but walked in.

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments Price frowned.
"I do, Maya. But remember that you are not my boss."

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments "My faction is not at all like any others. We will not let Erudite control us all. And do not threaten me, Maya. The others would not take it well."

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments Price glared.
"You realize that I could turn off every security system, every security measure we put in place? There is a reason there are five factions with five different leaders: so that we all control a piece of the pie. If one of us takes over, our factions will fall."

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments Price sat down at the table.
"Nonsense," she said equally sweetly. "I believe that we have some catching up to do."

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments "How are your scientist doing at work, my dear Maya? Failing as always to come up with something even mediocrely useful?"

((I'm sorry this is oddly fun for me XD I don't roast people a lot so XD))

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments ((XD sorry!))
"Oh? What kind of serums?"

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments "I will tell you that our security measures are better than ever. However, I am not at liberty to disclose this information to you at the moment, Maya."

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments "I'm afraid that I replaced my assistant, as he was not doing the work I assigned nor keeping confidentiality. I do not happen to know the mysterious circumstances of his death, though."

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments "I don't think so, Maya. I don't trust that you wouldn't use the opportunity to kill me and take control of another faction."

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments "I will repeat my statement: I don't think so, Maya. I don't trust you."

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments ((Ooooh I know it won't be good but I reeeeeeeally want to know. Ugh.))

"As long as it won't hurt me, you may show me," Price conceded. "And I know that you'll probably lie."

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments "Very well," Price said, suspicious.

((This is definitely not turning out well. Also, where to?))