LitRPG Forum discussion

Cookmancer Online: A LitRPG / GameLit Novel
This topic is about Cookmancer Online
Reviews Wanted > ARC Readers wanted: Female protag and members with unusual character builds. 77K

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nera (new) - added it

Nera Vivaldi (nera-vivaldi) | 13 comments I’m looking for people that may want to join my ARC team and I just written a debut novel about a female cooking wizard in a virtual Gothic world.

Cookmancer Online: A LitRPG / GameLit Novel

Her friends are a flesh-golem (think Frankenstein's Monster), a fairy illusionist, and a shape shifter.

I can give you a Google Form link which gives you the book if this sounds interesting to you. Technically you can just request the book and not get added to my ARC group. Just message me and I'll reply back with the Google link.

Thank you for your time. :)

Nera

Hawk | 5 comments Congrats on the release of your book! I just got it via Amazon and look forward to reading it tonight. If you want to add me to your ARC team (we've talked before, but I don't want to presume that I was added or anything), feel free!

message 3: by Nera (new) - added it

Nera Vivaldi (nera-vivaldi) | 13 comments Oh thank you very much Hawk! =)

Absolutely on adding you. Hope you enjoy.

Have a nice one,

Nera

Hawk | 5 comments Location 1227
"Approaching authoritarian voices approached." - You don't need the first word in the sentence. Or you need to re-word it.

Hawk | 5 comments Location 2010 - Spiders are not insects. They are arachnids. I would suggest that you change the wording. Or, change the creatures to giant wasps or something else. But changing the word seems easier.

message 6: by Nera (new) - added it

Nera Vivaldi (nera-vivaldi) | 13 comments Hawk wrote: "Location 2010 - Spiders are not insects. They are arachnids. I would suggest that you change the wording. Or, change the creatures to giant wasps or something else. But changing the word seems easier."

Good thoughts. Thanks. :)