Divergent Role-Play discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Mod Request

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 8 comments Mod
1. Yes I have! I am a mod in several groups, but am the head mod in The Rebellious Readers, a group I created that now has nearly 200 members!
2. I have good people skills and organisational skills, I'm creative and kind. I'm also VERY active on Goodreads :)
3. I want to be a mod because I want to help this group grow, and have some fun with it!
Thank you for considering me :)

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 33 comments Mod
I am a MOD in six other groups
I am very active and good with people and answering questions
I love talking to others and getting to know other people and I like helping people!

Of course! Thank you so much :)

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) I'm a mod in two groups, one of which is my own with 104 members. I've also requested to become a mod in my sister's group, answer still pending. I'm a leader, creative, active most of the time, and have a lot of roleplay experience. I want to help people and get to know more people!

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 33 comments Mod
yeah ive read them

I have :)

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) True lol I have no idea what I'm doing here. I was gonna read them eventually hahaha

message 8: by Shawn (new)

Shawn | 6 comments Mod
Have you been a mod in the past?

yes

What do you think qualifies you to be a mod?

i am kind to everyone and i get along with all people

Why do you want to be a mod?

to be of a helping hand to everyone

Have you read the Divergent series?
YES

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments I'm a mod in one other group; I'm pretty active and hopefully get along with people? I'm just here in case you ever need another mod. I LOVE DIVERGENT!!!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.