Divergent Role-Play discussion

Create a Character > Create a Character

Comments Showing 1-50 of 74 (74 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 33 comments Mod
hey can you make a MOD request topic and a chat topic ?

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) Name: Lina Bell

Looks: Long blonde hair, blue eyes, fair skin, freckles, 5'7"

History: Orphaned a few years ago, so she can manage a lot of things herself now. Both her parents were Dauntless, but after they died, Lina's personality turned more toward Candor because she didn't have her parents' influence anymore and she drifted off to new beliefs, skills, and likes.

Personality: Outgoing, smart, generous

Skills: Honest, not easily offended, trustworthy, confident, sometimes insensitive

Current Faction: Candor

Original Faction: Dauntless

Dislikes: Dishonesty, dancing, insects

Favourite colour: Blue

Zodiac: Libra

Divergent: No

message 4: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (last edited Oct 01, 2020 11:15AM) (new)

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 15 comments Name: Maddlynn Cain
Sexuality: Pansexual
Looks(Please use a description): https://i.pinimg.com/564x/7f/d8/87/7f...

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/fc/b2/13/fc...

Background: Maddie was abandoned by her parents and she has been on her own since she left the foster care system when she was 12.
Personality: kind, caring but doesn't show, daring, loyal, calm, and stubborn
Skills: Speed and Agility
Original faction: Abnegation
Current faction: Abnegation
Dislikes: tomatoes
Favorite color: midnight blue
Zodiac: cancer
Are they divergent?(must be requested): no

reply | flag *

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) Ⓚⓔⓝ wrote: "Name: Saila Beckett
Sexuality: Straight
Looks(Pleas use a description):
Background: She came from a truthful family. She was never able to keep anything to herself. Everything she did or sa..."

Saila and Lina could be friends at some point? Idk?

message 6: by Queen Jenna the III (last edited Sep 28, 2020 07:12AM) (new)

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments Name: Lindsay Marks (Lin)
Looks: Honey-brown hair, 5’7, green eyes, likes to wear colors. Her hair can sometimes appear very dark, but other times much lighter than it actually is. She loves jeans and generally forgoes the complete black outfit and wears a t-shirt and blue jeans. The head of Dauntless, her aunt, gets onto her all the time about it, but she really doesn't care.
Background: Her mom, the leader of Dauntless's younger sister, disappeared after being sent on a covert mission. After sneaking into the head's office and finding the file on the mission, she learned about divergents. She hid that she knew it, knowing that bad things would happen. When she realized she was Divergent, she was a bit freaked out, but regained her cool very quickly. She never met her dad, and has a older brother names Thomas Marks. She also had a best friend, but they think they will separate at the choosing ceremony, as their personalities are very different.
Personality: Upbeat, studious, courageous, risk taker, short tempered, quick to forgive, stands up for anyone who needs it, sometimes dark and mysterious, pretty blunt.
Skills: Photographic memory, hand to hand combat, social butterfly, sneaking into places she shouldn't be, eavesdropping, lying.
Original Faction: Dauntless
Current Faction: Dauntless
Likes: Moonlight, starlight, Fire, pastel colors, books, sunshine, people, dogs, her brother, trees, information, flowers, and red hair.
Dislikes: Broken glass, the color black, mean people, ferrets, blood, tulle, plastic silverware, and white light.
Zodiac: Cancer
Divergent: Yes. (45% dauntless, 45% erudite, 10% amity)

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior Name: Skye Johnson
Looks(Pleas use a description): Long black hair with natural sliver streeks through it. her hair fall to her mid back. she is about 5'5 and slim. she has huge green eyes and a pale complection. freckles
Background: She grew up Amity with a loyal carring family. She became orphaned when her family died of a sickness.
Personality: She is very sweet but has a bad temper
Skills: Knifes, growing plants, children, bow and arrow
Original faction: Amity
Current faction(This will be changed for characters who are 16 or younger): Danutless
Dislikes: lies
Favorite color: Sunset pink
Zodiac: Aquarius
Are they divergent?(must be requested): TBD

message 8: by Charlene (last edited Sep 29, 2020 01:54PM) (new)

Charlene  Turner: KINGDOM KEEPER | 47 comments Name: Skylar Mckene
Sexuality: straight
Looks (Pleas use a description): 5'3 Heterochromia iridium, (blue green and golden brown) Medium dark brown wavy hair, slim athletic body
Background:
(middle child) Born into a family of 7 children, (4 brothers 2 sisters) After her mother died in a freak accident, her father broke down leaving the kids to take care of the house. As time went on, it was harder to keep their family running smoothly. Skylar had to choose a faction but she couldn't stay in her own, it was too hard for her.
Personality: Trustworthy, courageous, sometimes selfish,
Skills: Bakom, scaling walls, gymnastics, boxing, bow staff
Original faction: Erudite
Current faction: Dauntless
Dislikes: letting people down
Favorite color: pastel colors
Zodiac: Leo
Are they divergent?(must be requested): Yes

message 9: by Shawn (last edited Sep 28, 2020 07:12AM) (new)

Shawn | 6 comments Mod
Name:Liliana Vess
Sexuality: straight
Looks(Pleas use a description): wears mostly clothing that are the color black or a military uniform
Background: Dad died when she was 5
Personality: helpful and determined
Skills: good aim with guns
Original faction: candor
Current faction(This may be changed for characters who are 16 or younger):abnegation
Dislikes:N/A
Favorite color: black
Zodiac: anyone
Are they divergent? no

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments I changed my character and added more detail. Is she still accepted?

message 11: by Queen Jenna the III (last edited Sep 28, 2020 07:34AM) (new)

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments Name: Price Sanders
Looks: Price has blonde-ish hair with grey streaks. It is kept in a very tight bun all the time. She very rarely smiles. 5'11. Cold blue eyes. She wears professional looking black clothing.
Background: The leader of Dauntless, she is very interested in security. She sent her sister on an away mission, to which she never returned. Nobody said she was sad afterwards. Her niece is Lin Marks.
Personality: Very strict, sort of mean, completely emotionless most of the time.
Skills: Managing dauntless
Original faction: Dauntless
Current faction(This may be changed for characters who are 16 or younger): Dauntless
Dislikes: Divergents, her niece and sister, color
Favorite color: Black
Zodiac: Scorpio
Are they divergent?(must be requested): No

message 12: by Shawn (new)

Shawn | 6 comments Mod
UpsideDown (We can turn it upside down!) wrote: "Okay... So let me make a character workshop. There is very little on your character, I need more details. And your character cannot be in abnegation yet. She hasn't even turned 16 yet."

what do you want me to do?

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior Name: Mark Johnson (twin to Skye)
Looks(Pleas use a description): White hair with natural black streaks. Sort of scruffy look to him. Tall musclar. about 6'1. skinny. Tan. Green eyes and freckals
Background: he grew up Amity with a loyal carring family. he became orphaned when her family died of a sickness.
Personality: Protective of his loved ones. Bad temper. Joker. flirt
Skills: Knifes bow and arrow soward and hand to hand comate
Current faction(This may be changed for characters who are 16 or younger): Dauntless
Likes: Pretty girls. The sun. Being outside. fighting. hights
Dislikes: bullies.
Favorite color: sliver
Zodiac: Aquarius

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

message 15: by xavier (new)

xavier | 5 comments Name: Kieran Wolfe
Nickname: Kier

Zodiac Sign: Taurus ♉
Birthday: May 3rd

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: [image error] (he has slightly warmer and darker skin though)

Personality: Kieran is quiet, has a big conscience, but if you are in the wrong, he will not hesitate to tell you so or stop you from doing something wrong. He lives by the saying ”Actions speak louder than words” and is especially proficient with a gun. He does have amity traits though; loyalty, cooperation, the ability to remain calm, and kindness.

Background: Kieran grew up in Amity, but at the age of 12 when he learned about what they did to the water and food along with other things like learning about what the other factions stood for, he knew that he didn't belong there; he would not go along with it. He got in fights with bullies in school, which always ended up with him being shot with the Amity serum, but he didn't stop. He doesn't think anyone who knew him was surprised that he picked Dauntless.

Original Faction: Amity
Current Faction: Dauntless (New)
Divergent?: Nope!

Likes: Winning, battle strategies, people not annoying him, not being provoked, dogs, cake, and swimming along with other things. Be also loves a good challenge.
Dislikes: Losing, insects, being provoked/annoyed/surprised, not being able to defend himself, being ganged up on, and etc.

message 17: by xavier (new)

xavier | 5 comments Actually, he looks like this; https://i.pinimg.com/originals/06/27/...

message 18: by xavier (new)

xavier | 5 comments Thanks!

message 19: by Queen Jenna the III (last edited Oct 02, 2020 06:22AM) (new)

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments Name: Nick West
Looks(Pleas use a description): How Old Is Wolfgang Novogratz? | POPSUGAR Celebrity
6'2, muscled
Background: Born in Erudite, he is the oldest of 2. His little sister's name is Julie.
Personality: Happy-go-lucky, laughs a lot, jokester, truth-teller
Skills: Can tell when people are lying by their body language and things like that, super fast reader, really good memory
Original faction:Erudite
Current faction(This may be changed for characters who are 16 or younger):Candor
Likes: The truth, breaking the rule, his hair, dimples, daisies, dancing
Dislikes: Rain, chickens, lies, Dauntless
Favorite color: Gold
Zodiac: Pisces
Are they divergent?(must be requested): No

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments ((You don't want to know XD Well okay fine so his father, when he tranffered from Amity to Erudite, brought a chicken with him. Don't ask how. A couple weeks later, this chicken laid some eggs, and then died. The eggs hatched into more little baby chickens, but turns out that Amity, for the government, was experimenting with genetic engineering, and that the chicken's babies would live forever. So when Nick was born, his dad was still keeping his secret chickens, which terrorized Nick his entire life. He completely hates chickens now. XD ))

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments ((Hehe lol thanks XD))

message 22: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) ((Hey Tasia!! I'm super backed up on rp characters right now, I'll try to have one done soon))

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 02, 2020 10:09AM) (new)

Name:Scott Blackwell
Sexuality:Straight
Looks:6"4 180 pounds, short buzzcut , almond skin, has tattoo of dragon on neck.
Background:Born in Candor, has no siblings. Dad is deceased, mom remarried.
Personality:Funny,sarcastic, but quiet
Original faction: Candor
Current Faction:Erudite
Dislikes: Control freaks, theifs, liars
Favorite color:Purple
Zodiac:Taurus

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh okay,I'll change it.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Updated! :)

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

No problem! What do I do now?

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments Go to Erudite?

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks!

message 29: by REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (last edited Oct 05, 2020 09:21AM) (new)

Name: Amelia Harper (Nickname Harper)
Looks(Please use a description): https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/11772697...? nic_v2=1a34INdmd 5'5
Background: Harper grew up in an without a family she was factionless until a young dauntless women saw Harper on the street and took Harper in and treated Harper like a daughter the entire Faction did.
Personality: Kind, Funny, smart, Sarcastic spunky, a little flirty
Skills: Hand to Hand and daggers
Original faction: Factionless/Dauntless
Current faction(This may be changed for characters who are 16 or younger): Erudite
Dislikes: jerks, bright colors
Favorite color: Black or dark blue

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments Sorry RQ! We can't have any more Dauntless. Tasia said we had too many. Maybe change the current faction?

updated

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments Cool :) I think she'll be accepted when Tasia gets back.

message 35: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 05, 2020 02:17PM) (new)

Name: Zara Lionel
Looks: 5"10, dark bob with light brown hightlights, caramel skin, eyebrow ring, bushy eyebrows
Personality: Honest, brave, helpful, competitive
Current faction: Abnegation
Zodiac: Tauras
Dislikes: Disloyalty, lying, cowards, squirrels
Are they divergent? No

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you!
Does she have to go through the ceromony first or should I just start rp?

she can just start Rping

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you!

I can make a male character

no i like making characters :)

itll take me a minute though cuase im in a few RPs right now two

you did but theres only one E :)

ur good :)

message 45: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Divergent Role-Play, Erudite pride

Name: Nicole Rosenburg

"I didn't come here for games. I came here to win."

Appearance:
She is absolutely beautiful, but an icy kind. Not warm and pretty, but cold and piercing.
Her eyes are a startling gray, but not stormy. No, they're never stormy. They're calculating and terrifying.
Her skin is a little more on the tan side, naturally tan but not quite brown. She doesn't wear much makeup, considering her natural state.
Her hair is a straight sheet. Silky jet black, the color of the night sky. It looks almost unreal, so regal yet so simple.

"I'd highly suggest you get out of my way."

Personality:
Nicole is the perfect Erudite. She nearly became faction leader, but they told her she was too young. Only 19 years old, after all.
She didn't like that one bit - but she never strays from her traits. Cold, distant, and calculated. Calm and composed.
When she gets mad, it's completely petrifying. Scratch that. She's always terrifying. But she's especially terrifying when she's mad. Because she doesn't go scream her head off. No. She smiles coldly, calmly. And she looks you in the eye. And you want to run. You really, really want to run. But you just stay there, staring at her. Inside, she's watching you. She's analyzing your every move. And she will remember you. Make that a promise.
She knows exactly when to strike, and every move is perfectly coordinated. She never gets flustered or nervous, or at least she never shows it. Even when things go wrong, she acts as if it's according to plan and eventually figures something out. But that rarely happens. She's smooth and twisted, and she knows exactly how to get what she wants.
She can also be cruel, if someone is getting in her way. Ambition is what drives her. She's way too good at manipulating people's words to make them sound like they're bad, and she can easily get people to do whatever she wants.
She's witty, quick, sharp, and often makes extremely sarcastic comments. Decisive, strict, and straight to the point, she's one to be feared.

"Give me what I want, and I won't hurt you. Otherwise...you'll be sorry."

Skills:
A skilled manipulator and liar, she can bend almost anyone to her will. She's also extremely intelligent, having almost become faction leader if not for her age. She's skilled at planning, and always keeps a notebook around her for...creative ideas. Let's just keep it at that. She never tells anyone because Erudites aren't supposed to have weapons, but she has a small gun located in her room that she usually puts in a covered up holster. She also has extremely good aim for an Erudite and, if you handed her some throwing knives, she's actually very good.
Weaknesses:
Well, her ambition can get in the way of things she needs to do, her priorities. She hasn't had much physical training and therefore isn't the best climber or swimmer. She can run, though. Boy, she can run. She can run for a very, very long time. And because she's so smart, she often disregards feelings, sometimes hurting people.

"My my my. You haven't changed one bit, I see. You're still annoying and ignorant as ever."

Original Faction: Erudite
Current Faction: Erudite

"And I suppose you want me to explain it out to you, every single part, do you? Go away, and maybe I will. How can I explain it to you if you're gone? My god you're an idiot. Can't you tell I'm in no mood for explaining things?"

History:
Nicole, born into a strict Erudite family whose sole purpose was education and success. They had no time for feelings, or drama, or any kind of thing having to do with emotions. Her childhood is part of the reason she is the way that she is now.
Her mother, a hard and vengeful woman. She had always been a faithful and loyal Erudite. She would have disowned her daughter if she'd picked Abnegation as her faction, the stereotypical intelligent woman that she is. She had a hard life, growing up in Erudite, where her parents were constantly putting pressure on her to be the top. Now it's her turn, and she puts even more pressure on Nicole than even her parents did on her.
Her father, a strict and emotionless Candor-born Erudite. He had always had his heart set upon transferring to Erudite, however looked down on he was there. The other Erudites scorned him for being a Candor, the part of his soul that never left him. He learned to push away his emotions and focus on intelligence and success, become a robotic and highly clever man.
Her brother, two years older than her, and a disgrace to the family name. He transferred from Erudite to Amity when he was 16, choosing peace over smarts. Her parents were in complete shock and became angry at their firstborn, completely erasing him from the family tree.
And Nicole. The pride of the Rosenburg family, she is more successful than both her parents and continues to rise up. She had planned her revenge on her brother from the day he transferred, knowing that he severely messed up their impeccable reputation. She hates her brother down to the core and knows just the perfect time to strike, make him suffer for his disgracement.
Her family is probably the purest Erudite of all of them, and they are fiercely loyal to their faction.

Author's Note: I'm planning on making her brother, but that may be a little while

message 46: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Thank you!!

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments Wow.

message 48: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) XD thanks!

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments Can I just say something? Nicole would be legit BEST FRIENDS with Maya. That is just so wow.

message 50: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Eh, Nicole might resent Maya because she's Erudite Leader and she almost became it if not for her age. But they could also be friends...it could go either way.

« previous 1