Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Remove books that aren't mine from author's page

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tom (new)

Tom Springer | 3 comments Hello: I am Tom Springer and I would like the following titles removed from my author's page: Three Coins: Cold Night; Harry's Lot; Shadows of My Mind; Will the Crusher Come Tonight. These books are by another Tom Springer, but not me.

Also, I would like to add the book Looking for Hickories to my author's page. It is currently listed under Thomas Springer -- it's my book, and has Tom Springer listed as author on cover. Howeve, someone logged the book under the name Thomas Springer. Thanks for your help -- I love volunteers!

message 2: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Tom wrote: "Hello: I am Tom Springer and I would like the following titles removed from my author's page: Three Coins: Cold Night; Harry's Lot; Shadows of My Mind; Will the Crusher Come Tonight. These books ar..."

1. It is always helpful to include links to the books in question when asking for assistance.

2. Requested books moved to another profile.

3. The book published by the University of Michigan was automatically imported from the publisher with "Thomas" as the author. However, since the book cover and title page both say "Tom", I changed your given name on the record to reflect that.

message 3: by Tom (new)

Tom Springer | 3 comments Suzi wrote: "Tom wrote: "Hello: I am Tom Springer and I would like the following titles removed from my author's page: Three Coins: Cold Night; Harry's Lot; Shadows of My Mind; Will the Crusher Come Tonight. Th..."

Thanks for your help, Suzi. It's much appreciated and I'll copy the link for the book next time to save you the trouble.