The Academy of Espionage discussion

The Academy - 4th Floor > Combat Teacher Astrid's Room

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) | 5153 comments Mod
(RP ONLY)

message 2: by Aleya (last edited Sep 22, 2020 03:58PM) (new)

Aleya | 3241 comments Astrid sighs. She hadn't hosted any classes lately. I guess she liked the freedom of not having to do classes. But it was still nice to instruct.

message 3: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

((She can host classes whenever she wants, and whichever students can come will come))

message 4: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 3241 comments ((oh ok :D cool!! ty))

message 5: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 3241 comments Astrid decides to head to the hallway, to post the next class.

message 6: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 3241 comments Astrid walks back in calmly, relaxing on her small couch.

message 7: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 3241 comments Astrid sighed, ready fro the 6 o’clock class.

message 8: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

((I can't come :( I'll be in the car, driving to Maine))

message 9: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

((Also, a few mins before, make sure to post an announcement in that topic so people remember!))

message 10: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 3241 comments (Aww it’s ok! I’ll have more classes! I just couldn’t do it over Saturday- visit my grandparents. Sunday I’m meeting a friend at a park)

message 11: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 3241 comments (Oh right! Ok!)

message 12: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 3241 comments Astrid stretches. Lingering in bed for barely a minute. She got up, showered, and changed into black leggings and a long sleeved shirt. Then leaves the room.

message 13: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Principal Alana knocked on the door.