The Academy of Espionage discussion

The Academy - 4th Floor > Initiation Guide Cade's Chambers

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) | 5153 comments Mod
(RP ONLY)

message 2: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Cade walked in and sighed, putting a hand on his temples. He sat down on his bed, massaging a headache. These kids really were too much, he thought annoyedly. And another few initiates were bound to come.

message 3: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) | 6507 comments Mod
(Yes, yes these kids are annoying...only the initiates, mhm)

message 4: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 3241 comments (Xd)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Jade knocks on the door, “Excuse me,” she says, she hoped Cade opened the door.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Jade scowls, “I’m finding someone to get me into that test,” she walks away and searches for someone with more authority.

message 7: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

((She can go to the principal or VP's!))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

(Ok!)

message 9: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

Hailey had snuck to the 4th floor. She knew Cade was in his office, so she gently checked the door for traps, then opened it. She ran in and grabbed some pink glitter, throwing it around.

((XD. Cade gonna love this....))

message 10: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

Lizzie Stone | 3924 comments Mod
Beth followed in after Hailey and grabbed another bag of pink glitter. She threw it at all around the room. She ventured over to his bed and dumped a pile of glitter under his comforter and on top of it. Also onto his pillow and inside it. Beth grinned to herself.

message 11: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

Hailey smiled. "He's gonna be so happy. His room was too bland anyways. Let's go get the girl's dorms now," She said. She was laughing all through this and didn't stop as she ran out to the girl's hall.

message 12: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

Beth nodded, smirking to herself. She laughed as she followed Hailey to the Girl's Hall. She was probably having a little too much fun with this but who wouldn't?

message 13: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

((Lolllll I'll have Cade come in later and have his reaction))

message 14: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

((Actually, Elisa wanted to do that XD))

message 15: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (last edited Nov 21, 2020 10:09AM) (new)

((I mean...Cade is my character, but Elisa can rp him, so that's fine! I don't really mind :) ))

message 16: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

((Lol I just know she was texting me about RPing a pissed off Cade haha))

message 17: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

((She's just at the library so just ask her when she gets back lol))

message 18: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (last edited Feb 10, 2021 02:10PM) (new)

((Okay lol))

message 19: by Brooke (new)

Brooke W (thereadersgame) | 204 comments ((What is Cade's reaction... I can't wait))

message 20: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

((Oh lmaoooo that was like three months ago I think Elisa forgot))

message 21: by Brooke (new)

Brooke W (thereadersgame) | 204 comments ((Hehe I saw that lol))

message 22: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

((Oh yeah, Elisa definitely forgot XD))

message 23: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (last edited Apr 01, 2021 06:57PM) (new)

((OMG YOU GUYS. I DID COMPLETELY FORGOT))

message 24: by Brooke (new)

Brooke W (thereadersgame) | 204 comments ((HEHE I UNDERSTAND))

message 25: by Captain123 (new)

Captain123 | 1773 comments ((hi, yall))

message 26: by Brooke (new)

Brooke W (thereadersgame) | 204 comments ((Hello! Can Charlie chat with Raelin in the Healing Center?))

message 27: by Captain123 (new)

Captain123 | 1773 comments ((um, charlie in common room, but sure))

message 28: by Brooke (new)

Brooke W (thereadersgame) | 204 comments ((okay!))

message 29: by Captain123 (new)

Captain123 | 1773 comments ((=) ))