What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Mating Theory
This topic is about Mating Theory
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. New Adult - USA - Rich (selfmade) man sitting on rooftop watches friends (jealously), young homeless woman climbs up the ladder, proposes him, needs money, later on, they are "celebrating" newly engaged couple in private club. Read after 2010. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christina (last edited Sep 22, 2020 02:12PM) (new)

Christina | 2 comments Hi,
I'm searching for a book I read sometime in the last three years.

It started with a guy sitting on the rooftop in a bigger city, drinking and watching his newly engaged friends yealously (there are across the street I think). A young woman climbs up the building and approaches the man.

[SPOILER]

She proposes him for sex as she needs the money.
He is jealous because he loved both of the people who are gettng married, but they chose each other. They had an affair (all three) which the couple wants to continue, but he doesn't as he loved them.
It turns out the girl is underage (which he suspected) and he waits for her (but they had sex first).

[END SPOILER]

It would be great if anyone can tell me the title. It is driving me crazy :)

Thanks,
Christina

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35392 comments Mod
Christina, what's the genre (which we need to add to the header/topic title) - e.g., new adult contemporary romance?

What's the location (country, region)?

What are the main characters' jobs?

message 3: by Anna (new)

Anna Rae | 96 comments I’m pretty sure you’re talking about Mating Theory by Skye Warren.

message 4: by Christina (new)

Christina | 2 comments @Anna Lucy Rae
that is it. thank you so much. my search has come to an end :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Mating Theory (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Skye Warren (other topics)