Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Need Book Recommendations > Unisex Witch Covens

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anuj (new)

Anuj | 3 comments Please suggest a good standalone book / book series (At least 3/5 stars read) that features both male and female witches forming parts of different covens like The Secret Circle series, preferably having important male characters. The main characters must be straight if there is any romance at the centre of this novel(s).

kittykat AKA Jo Tortitude | 149 comments An Unkindness of Magicians (An Unkindness of Magicians, #1) by Kat Howard is an excellent standalone. A 5 star read for me.

Odd Spirits by S.T. Gibson a cute novella about a married couple who are different types of witches.

Iron Cast by Destiny Soria is a good historical (1920s) YA about blood magic.

A Discovery of Witches (All Souls Trilogy, #1) by Deborah Harkness Shadow of Night (All Souls Trilogy, #2) by Deborah Harkness The Book of Life (All Souls Trilogy, #3) by Deborah Harkness the witchy goodness is just as important as the vampy goodness, not surprising given the title of the first book lol.

Magic to the Bone (Allie Beckstrom, #1) by Devon Monk this whole series is about male and female magic users (they are not called witches) of various factions.

As much as I dislike the series, the Chicagoland Vampires by Chloe Neil features mixed-gender covens that to memory are fairly important throughout.

kittykat AKA Jo Tortitude | 149 comments The Witching Hour (Lives of the Mayfair Witches, #1) by Anne Rice My favourite book ever. And although it is mostly about the main 13 witches of the family throughout the generations one of them is male and there are other male witches, that appear throughout the story.

message 4: by Anuj (new)

Anuj | 3 comments kittykat (Jo Tortitude) wrote: "The Witching Hour (Lives of the Mayfair Witches, #1) by Anne Rice My favourite book ever. And although it is mostly about the main 13 witches of the family throughout the generations one of them is male and there are other male..."

Thank you for the book recommendations. 🙏

kittykat AKA Jo Tortitude | 149 comments Anuj wrote: "Thank you for the book recommendations. 🙏 "

You are welcome. 😊. I hope that at least one of them tickles your fancy!