The Academy of Espionage discussion

Characters > Staff Claims

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (last edited Feb 10, 2021 12:32PM) (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) | 5153 comments Mod
Ok! So, if you want, you can claim a staff member here. The ones that have names next to them are already claimed:

Principal -- Alana Walker (Ayla)
Assistant Principal -- Terri Page (Ayla or other mods)
Initiation Guide -- Cade Turner (Ayla or other mods)
Academy Coordinator -- (Mods)
Combat Teacher -- Astrid (Aleya)
Combat Teacher -- Kezza Markham (Brooke)
Weapons Teacher --
Weapons Teacher
Agility Teacher
--
Stealth Teacher
Pickpocketing Teacher
Origami Teacher
Equipment Teacher
Physical Education Teacher
Physical Education Teacher
Climbing Teacher
Tracking Teacher
Tracking Teacher
Technology Teacher
Technology Teacher
--(Graham Conlon)
Missions Prep Teacher
Missions Prep Teacher
Foreign Languages Teacher
--Araylia Reed (Auden)
Janitor
Cook 1
Cook 2
Cook 3
Cook 4
Nurse 1
Nurse 2

If there are any other staff you would like to be added to this list, you can post that here as well!

message 2: by ❦Auden❦ (new)

❦Auden❦ Perhaps a Foreign Languages teacher? ^^

message 3: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Ooh, I'll add that!

message 4: by ❦Auden❦ (new)

❦Auden❦ Do you mind if I claim it? ^^

message 5: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Of course!! You can post their stats here. It doesn't have to be a long character, just a name, maybe a few looks, personality, and an age.

message 6: by ❦Auden❦ (new)

❦Auden❦ Alright, sounds good!
----------------------------------
Name: Araylia Reed
Personality: Araylia is a fairly outgoing woman. She is devoted to what she teaches and has a 'Gryffindor' personality, per say. Araylia is brave and smart, as well as a tad bit sneaky sometimes.
Appearance: FC - Riley Voelkel

message 7: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Great!! I added her

message 8: by ❦Auden❦ (new)

❦Auden❦ Thanks! :D

message 9: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

No problem!

message 10: by Aleya (last edited Sep 22, 2020 04:00PM) (new)

Aleya | 3241 comments Name: Astrid
Personality: Brave, Strong, says veauge things, not particularly outgoing, honorable, very smart, believes: brvery is selflessness (cmon. I had to make a divergent-alike charactor sometime! :D)
Appearence: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/8126886...
combat teacher

message 11: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 3241 comments (that ok?)

message 12: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Yes, is she a combat teacher?

message 13: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 3241 comments ya :D

message 14: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Ok!! I’ll add her when I get on my computer

message 15: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 3241 comments ok!! cool!! ty! 2 quick questions tho. #1, is she have her own room? Or idk. #2: can it be like she was always here?

message 16: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Yes to both! The fourth floor is for staff rooms :)

message 17: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 3241 comments ok ty!!! SHould I make her room?

message 18: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

I made it!

message 19: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 3241 comments Thanks!! :D

message 20: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 3241 comments what does Araylia teach?

message 21: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Foreign Languages

message 22: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 3241 comments oh ok :D

message 23: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 3241 comments Ya thats cool :D

message 24: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 3241 comments mhm!

message 25: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Sure!!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

can I have a combat teacher?

message 27: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Yes! You can post their stats here

message 28: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Yes! My notifications are being super weird, sorry

message 29: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

I don't see the character?

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 948 comments her names Emily and a sister to Sabrina I'm also deleting jesse

message 31: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Ok! Is she posted in the create a character?

message 33: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

She's approved, I posted there

message 34: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Sure!

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Can I claim the janitor?

message 36: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 3241 comments sure!! Can you give them a name, age, gender, appearance, and personality, please?

message 37: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

THE JANITOR IS A HOT SPOT FOR PRANKS BTW 😂

message 38: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 3241 comments Ya haha! *said in high pitched voice*

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

May I claim a Technology teacher?

message 40: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Sure! Just post their name, age, gender, appearance, and personality here!!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Everyone shut up or I might just lose it, and we all know what happens when I do."

Name: Graham Bello(Long story) Conlon

Also known as Saiko/Physcho, Bella "I will kill you if you ever call me that."

Sexuality: "Uhm, I'm straight." "Sort of . . ."

DOB: January 12

Star sign: "I'm a Capricorn, sadly, just because I was born one doesn't mean I behave like one."

"Oh my god, I'm surrounded by idiot sandwiches."

Looks: (view spoiler)

Personality: "Personality-wise, well uhm I'm me." . . . "Oh, that's not a good enough answer, well uhm rude, but okay. When I'm not plotting to destroy the world with a new element that I've created -well sort of, working on it-." _He gets rudely interrupted by one of his friends -minions, sorry, don't know where that friend thing came from-._"NO DREW THE FREEZE GUN GOES INTO THE THE CAR, NOT THE FREEZER. Excuse me for a second." _He steps out of the room and after a few minutes and few loud thuds comes back in,_"So sorry, now where was I? My personality, ah yes. Well, I enjoy sitting around and watching National Geographic, or reading their magazines. Honestly, anything that is science-related or based interests me very much. Hhm, now, I uhm also don't really like people." _Drew and another guy pop their heads into the room,_ "Heeey, I thought that you liked us." _Graham, getting a little triggered by them groans and nods a yes. Satisfied the two run off,_ "As I was saying, I don't like." _He stops speaking to see if they were still around, not wanting them to bother him anymore,_ "Most people, I like Drew and Clark though, even if they are idiots at times. HHm, what else about me. I uhm, I don't like caffeine or sodas, but I will drink apple juice, but that's not too important. And anything else about oh well. I've been told I'm terrible at showing emotions, well ones other than anger, frustration, and I don't know if this counts as an emotion, but psychopathic tendencies are quite normal for me too, but hey, that's what's so fun about me. Now uhm the end? I guess." _As he walks off,_ "I feel like I should have said I like long walks on the beach or something. . . Why in the world did I have to do that?"

" And you're fired! And you're fired! AND YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!"(Him, doing his version of Oprah's famous "And you get a car." ))

Skills: "I think the best way to describe it is to say I work with chemical, no, moreso certain elements, like metal and things of that nature. But my specialty is radioactive chemicals if that makes sense. But I do also handle technology, but I prefer creating my own explosives."

"Well, had you listened to me in the first place we wouldn't be in this situation now, would we? Now, do you still want your GoGurt?" ((Him speaking to Clark after the boy messed up one of his inventions.))

History: "Uhm, I'd rather not divulge too information about myself. Oh wait, I haaaaaaveeee toooooo? Okay then, fine. I had a somewhat decent family until I got sick of the way I was treated. You see, I didn't live with my parents, but my grandparents, who were oh so conservative, and also very British, that's where my accent came from, even though I've lived in the States, all my life. Must I continue? Well, I ran away once they found out about my powers if you can call them that. And now I live here with Clark and Drew, my frie-minions. You're not going to get any more out of me, alright? Oh and uhm, I graduated from here?"

"Being an idiot must be tough."

Dislikes: People, he's antisocial, and also a major jerk, so well, he and the rest of the human population don't get along too well.

Favorite color: "I don't like colors." . . ."Okay fine, yellow, like a mustard yellow, not a shade lighter, or a shade darker."
Favorite food and drink: "I think my favorite food would be a vegetarian chicken sandwich. I'm not even a vegetarian, but I really like that one food. And uhm drink, I think it would be water, after apple juice, don't judge."
Favorite instrument: ". . ."

Hobbies: "I like to work on new gadgets and things, like that, it may seem boring or something, but to me, it's so much fun. And I like working with machinery."

"Nope nope nope nopity nope nope."

Favorite song: Dancing In the Moonlight

Playlist:
-Outrunning Karma by Alec Benjamin
-Smoke Gets in Your Eyes by The Platters
-I Hate Shakespeare from Something Rotten
-Gold by Imagine Dragons
-((For some reason, probably due to Drew and Clark playing a joke on him)) Veggie Tale Remix by Shama Mremra

Favorite lyrics/lyrics that most describe him: "Primadonna girl, all I ever wanted was the world, I can't help that I need it all, the primadonna life the rise and fall."

"I'm giving up, it's been twenty minutes and you still haven't been able to turn on the damn stove."

Other: "Uhm, I'm left handed, if that's cool, or counts as something you need to know."

Author's note: He's a jerk, please understand that. And if you're confused as to who Drew and Clark are, they're sort of just two humanoids Graham created a while ago.

"Screw everything, I didn't really want to create this bomb to begin with. Not like I planned it for a month or something."

message 42: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Great!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

So uhm, where I do go now with him done?

message 44: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Anywhere, you can host a class whenever you want, just ask me to post announcement in that topic and in the hallway as well.

♥ strawberry cow ♥ Can I have weapons teacher?

message 46: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Yup!

♥ strawberry cow ♥ Thanks!

♥ strawberry cow ♥

Name: Abigail
Appearance: FC| Sarah Power
Personality: Abigail isn't easy to love as she's constantly scheming and trying to make herself happy. At her core, she seems jealous and insecure, and while she seems to learn how to be a better person, it's hard to forget how she used to act.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

is pickpocketing teacher taken?

message 50: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

The pickpocketing teacher is still open!

« previous 1