The Kingdom of Alulia~a Roleplay discussion

Palace 2nd Floor > Room 7-Water

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

*knock knock* "Hello, is anybody here?"

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

A tiny, skinny blonde girl with a limp came in. "So, just as a get-to-know-you present, I'm going to everyone's room to see if they want me to make them a dress. You don't have to say yes if you don't want me to, but... anyway, I'm Brielle, Brielle Abernathy. I'm in room seventeen. And you are?"

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay! Nice to meet you, Enola. And I wouldn't be offering if I didn't want to, anyway, would you like it blue because you're a water elemental? It can be another color if you'd prefer."

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 18, 2020 03:01PM) (new)

"What do you mean, help me? And I have four more questions, and then you can get rid of me.
First, light blue, medium blue, or dark blue?
Second off, short, medium, or long length?
Poofy skirt, train skirt, or NOTA?
And finally, what kind of decorations would you like on it: sparkles, bows, ribbons, etc. or NOTA?"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay, I'll do that, and you can help if you want, but don't feel pressured to. I mean, sure it is kind of a daunting task, but I really like sewing! But how about to start off, we just make each other a dress?"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um, maybe some kind of short, pink and white dress with sparkles?" she blushed. "So, how many are you thinking you want to do? Do you want to do half? A quarter? You can choose whatever you want, I won't get overworked"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay, so how about this? I can do
Room 2- Fire:Feu
Room 5- Life: Macy
Room 6- Death: Evangeline Rose Santos
Room 7- Water: Enola Green
Room 8- Fire:Amber Kaylee
Room 9- Earth: Rose Lakefal

and you can do
Room 12- Death:Layna
Room 13- Water: Maddison Vera
Room 14- Fire:Clara Lily
Room 16- Air:Jenni Kim
Room 17- Life:Brielle
Room 18- Death:Destiny
Does that sound okay?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um, whatever is fine, you can call me Bri, or elle, or brielle, or ella, or whatever you want really. What about you?"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay. And I'm fine with any nickname, but I prefer Brielle or Bri. But I'm fine with Elle or Ella."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Anyway, I better go see what the other people would like me to make. See you at dinner!" She limped out of the room.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay! See you!" (Sure, he's in la biblioteca)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

(first floor)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Brielle knocked on Enola's door. "I finished your dress, and actually, I made two just in case you don't like one of them. Should I just leave them outside your door or can I come in and drop them off?"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay" Bri came in "So here are the two dresses I made"
Discount Puffy Sequin Cocktail Dresses | Puffy Sequin Cocktail Dresses 2020 on Sale at DHgate.com
Juniors Homecoming Dresses Appliques Lace Beaded A Line Puffy Tulle Sky Light Blue 6 Grade Graduation 2016 Short Sparkly Vestidos Elegantes Maxi Dresses Dress From Ldsevents, $124.24| DHgate.Com

"So, what do you think?" Bri asked

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

(Don't forget "")
"Thank you so much! I'm glad you like them!" Bri said