The Academy of Espionage discussion

The Academy - Campus > Agility Course

Comments Showing 1-50 of 345 (345 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) | 5153 comments Mod
Spread out in a large open-air space, there are courses for agility, gymnastics, and parkour. (RP ONLY)

message 2: by Captain123 (new)

Captain123 | 1773 comments WHY SO MANY NEW THINGS

message 3: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

((Because I'm expanding. Also, please use parenthesis))

message 4: by Captain123 (new)

Captain123 | 1773 comments ((sorry. i had just been chatting with my friends who dont use parenthesis.))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Zander walks out to the course, he looks around. This was his kind of skill, parkour. Zander goes to the start and beings race through the course, jumping over obstacles and climbing up walls, with no trouble.

message 6: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) | 6507 comments Mod
Hailey walks out and scans the area. She was on the far side of the course and found an empty field. She looked over the field once more and saw Zander. "You are doing terrible!" She shouted, taking her phone out to tell Sadie she wasn't coming back to the pool.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Zander looks over, he shrugs and keeps going. "So are you!" he hollers back.

message 8: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"I'm not doing anything you idiot. I can't be failing if I am not doing anything," Hailey responded. She rolled her eyes and pulled up her notes on her phone, finalizing one thing from earlier and realizing she was finally caught up. "Where's your sister? She is much better than you and nicer, sort of?" Hailey said, tucking her phone into her pocket.

message 9: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Sadie rushed to the agility course after Hailey. She spotted Zander and stopped in her tracks, staying right where she was.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

He raises an eyebrow, "So she actually talked too you," "Wow, she told me, you were annoying and painful," he says, he climbs up a walk with a grab of each hand pulling him up.

message 11: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Sadie laughed hollowly. “Trading insults, are we? Let’s see here. I have a few up my sleeve.”

message 12: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Really? How lovely. Well, where is she? I can't stand the sight of you and would much rather speak with her. Is she at the testing? Oh, yeah, she was, I saw her on the moniters," Hailey said. She rolled her eyes at him. "And yes she actually talked to me, what do you mean?" Hailey asked. She knew Jade had given out the information.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Zander sat at the top of the wall, he smiles, "Yes, about the testing," "My cameras are still up, so I heard she is doing well," he looks at her expression, "So... she told you," "About our family time," he says, "Whatever, you'd find out sooner or later."

message 14: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

“Oh yes,” Sadie said. “She told us. She told us everything.”

message 15: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"I would have. Of course. And yes, she did. Your so called family time," Hailey said. She realized her face was not calm so she put on a faint smile. "And good for her, those initiates are all stupid anyway. I hope Lu isn't there, if she passed.." Hailey rolled her eyes.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good, she listened to me," he says. Honestly, "Much better at that then you two," "Might I add." Zander jumps down the wall and leaps over a few standing tires.

message 17: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"What do you mean we didn't listen to you?" Hailey said, now confused.

message 18: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

“Yeah,” Sadie murmured in agreement. “What do you mean by that?”

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well you never stay out of people business, and never left my dorm when I asked you to," he says, he chuckles. "That's face is cute on you," he adds.

message 20: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Well I don't like to listen to you, I do as I please," Hailey said, biting her tongue. She was ultra confused now. "And..." Hailey shook her head.

message 21: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

“Why would we ever listen to you?” Sadie asked incredulously, as though it was the stupidest remark in the world. Which it was. “I do what I want, as does Hailey. You ought to know that by now.”

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"I do know," "You think I haven't noticed," he climbs up another wall and sits again at the top.

message 23: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

Hailey nodded. "I am most certain we have noticed, that, well, you knew. We aren't completely blind and oblivious Zander," She said.

message 24: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Sadie started climbing up a wall after him. “Well, I’m glad that you know. Because we would have a real problem if you didn’t.”

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Zander nods, acknowledging he heard them. He looks down seeing Sadie coming up.

message 26: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Sadie? What are you doing?" Hailey asked, looking over at Sadie.

message 27: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Sadie kept climbing, the wall opposite to Zander. “So how’s that idiot Lu doing?” She asked Zander, still climbing.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"No idea," "I haven't talked to her since I last left," he says, he kicks his legs as the dangled off the wall.

message 29: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Ugh, that girl is absolute idiocracy. You two must get along so well Zander," Hailey said, with a smile. I hope she has died, even Zander isn't terrible enough to be with her.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"I have no idea, to be honest," "I truly haven't really even seen her, should I say I've avoided her," he makes an innocent face.

message 31: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

“Yeah right,” Sadie rolled her eyes, pulling herself up onto a ledge. “Avoiding her? Please. No wonder you got along so well, the two of you.”

message 32: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Mhm, what's with the weird face? She is absolutely terrible, and since I always wish you the best, you should definetly stay away from her," Hailey said with a wink. "Sadie, why did you go all the way up there?'

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nothing," "And I have been avoiding her, mostly because I don't want her to beg me for anything," he says, "I hate begging people," he adds.

message 34: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Sadie shrugged. “I do what I want,” she said simply, continuing to climb.

message 35: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Mkay. And Lu shouldn't beg, force works better. Always, I really don't care what people say." Hailey planted herself on a bench near the course.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"You sure...." "She begged me not to leave last time," he says, then under his breath he mumbles, "I left anyway so whatever."

message 37: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

“That sounds exactly like Lu,” Sadie said matter of factly. “Always begging people, then expecting it to actually work.”

message 38: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"I am most certain. Like if I went and stuck a knife to your throat, I am pretty sure you're gonna give me whatever I want. And Lu is a bugger. Would you stay for her?" Hailey asked, fidgeting with a knife that she had just took out of her pocket.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, and if you knew the reason you wouldn't either," he says. He jumps down and climbs up the third wall.

message 40: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Well that's good. Are you gonna tell me the reason?" Hailey said, looking over at Zander. She smiled, Yeah, he ain't telling me.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

He raises his eyebrow, "You know I won't, I can't tell," he says.

message 42: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Why not? And sure I do, but no harm in asking, there never is, mostly," Hailey said. She tilted her head to one side and then pulled her phone out, looking up something and setting her phone down next to her.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Still not telling," he says, he sits again at the top of the third wall.

message 44: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

“Told ya,” Sadie smirked. “Begging and asking nicely never works.”

message 45: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (last edited Oct 04, 2020 05:25PM) (new)

"You're being annoying Zander. Can't you tell me anything on this topic? Or are your feeling way to close to it and you are too busy sticking with the no emotion protocol of your family? Which sucks, by the way," Hailey said.

message 46: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

“We need to know,” Sadie said firmly. “Can’t you tell us anything?”

message 47: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

((Gtg!! Be back tomorrow! Make sure nothing too important happens ;) ))

message 48: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (last edited Oct 04, 2020 05:33PM) (new)

((Mkay! We won't))

message 49: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

((I'm home! Which was why I have to go :D ))

message 50: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

((Cool! Well, have fun!! And I'll see you tomorrow and we can call Tuesday!!))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7