The Academy of Espionage discussion

The Academy - 2nd Floor > Principal's Office

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) | 5153 comments Mod
(RP ONLY)

message 2: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) | 6507 comments Mod
Hailey opened the door and peeked in. She glared at the desk and walked out.

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Akilah knocked on the door, and then walked in without waiting for a response. "Hi, I was told to come put in a request for a science lab?"

message 4: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Principal Alana sighed and motioned for Akilah to sit down.

((gtg! sorryyy!))

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) ((It's fine!))

Akilah hesitated and sat down awkwardly.

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) ((Aaaaaaaayyyyylaaaaaaaaaa I'm sorry I'm being pushy but hi))

message 8: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

"A science lab?" Alana raised her eyebrows. "That's what you want?"

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Yeah!" Akilah suddenly seemed very excited. "I mean, I was shocked that there wasn't one already - where do you build all your weapons? Or do experiments?"

message 10: by Captain123 (new)

Captain123 | 1773 comments ((or blow up your science labs?))

message 11: by Captain123 (new)

Captain123 | 1773 comments ((sorry i had to say that))

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) ((I mean she'll probably want to make it explosion-proof because Akilah has a history))

message 13: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

ƓąӀӀąղէ Ɠҽҽҟվ Ɠąվ Ɠҽçҟօ wrote: ""Yeah!" Akilah suddenly seemed very excited. "I mean, I was shocked that there wasn't one already - where do you build all your weapons? Or do experiments?""

Principal Alana looked at Akilah with mild interest. "We get our weapons and bombs imported by shipments that we have stolen. But...I'll file your request. The science lab should be built within the next few days."

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Yes!" Akilah pumped her fist in the air. "I'm gonna build something biiiiiig! Oh, and uh, you might want to make it explosion-proof, because... there was an incident at an old school of mine."

message 15: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (last edited Oct 09, 2020 09:18AM) (new)

Alana's face turned into one of amusement. "Okay. Well, have a good day. I'd suggest you go make yourself some allies - ahem, or friends."

message 16: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

((AHHH GUS STOP!! Also, he can't just appear in the Principal's Office, you have to knock.))

message 17: by Captain123 (new)

Captain123 | 1773 comments ((it was tepmting. sorry. forget it happened XD))

message 18: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Keefe Sencen ~TheresaFlyInMikePence'sHair~~ wrote: "((it was tepmting. sorry. forget it happened XD))"

((lol it's fine))

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Akilah stood up, nodding. "Thank you!!!" She said, almost hugging the principal before stopping herself. "Ack- Sorry!" The girl bounced out of the room, running off down the hall.

message 20: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Alana smiled after Akilah. Now...our next shipment of minerals should do it.

message 21: by Captain123 (new)

Captain123 | 1773 comments ((okay, now can i scare the bejesus out of akilah?))

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) ((Yeah lemme find a topic))

message 23: by Captain123 (new)

Captain123 | 1773 comments ((training facil?))

message 25: by Captain123 (new)

Captain123 | 1773 comments ((already posted))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Jade knocks on the door, “Hello!” She says.

message 27: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (last edited Oct 12, 2020 04:11PM) (new)

Principal Alana sighed. "Come in."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Jade walks in, “Umm hi,” she says, she stood near the door.

message 29: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

"What do you want?" Alana asked, motioning for Jade to sit down.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Jade sits down she felt small, for the first time she didn’t feel safe. “So I would like to redo my test,” she says, “I know I can do better if I don’t need to watch out for people.

message 31: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

"Redo your test?" Alana raised an eyebrow. "And what makes you think that you're allowed to do that?"

message 32: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

((No....she has too.....omg.....I have feeling someone gonna die if you piss off Jade.....))

message 33: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

((oh don't worry she'll get a redo))

message 34: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

((also, Charlot is a High Ranker, right? Because I'm pretty sure she wasn't created right away, forgive me if I'm wrong))

message 35: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

((Nah, she an Elite, I remember her!))

message 36: by Captain123 (new)

Captain123 | 1773 comments ((yeah, cause if she doesnt shes gonna go for gus immediatly))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Jade slams her fist, “ because I did better than them, and because I can do better than them, I know I can,” “I’m younger, I might be shorter, but I can do better and more than they can and faster than they can,” she says.

message 38: by Captain123 (new)

Captain123 | 1773 comments ((Question: is that a poem?))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

(I don’t think so, I honestly put it What I would have said in the situation)

message 40: by Captain123 (new)

Captain123 | 1773 comments ((huh. cool))

message 41: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Gem wrote: "Jade slams her fist, “ because I did better than them, and because I can do better than them, I know I can,” “I’m younger, I might be shorter, but I can do better and more than they can and faster ..."

"Calm down," Alana said, looking at the girl with mild interest. "So all you want is a redo on your initiation test?"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Jade sits back down, “Sorry,” “Yes please,” she says.

message 43: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

"Fine. But you may have to wait a bit, because we're backed up," Alana nodded.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Jade couldn’t wait, “Can I do it right now?” “I’ll be fast promise,” she says, Jade couldn’t stand this, she had felt horrible for the last few days since the test and hadn’t eaten much she felt so bad.

message 45: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

((Omg, eat or do something....Zander help your sister!))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

(Zander has no idea, he thought everything was normal and she was fine)

message 47: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

"If you can do it in five minutes, then fine," Alana agreed, leading Jade towards the testing room. "But you have to promise to be nice to the other members. It's not their fault you failed."

message 48: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

(Well...okay then...)

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Jade nods, there was no promises but she’d do her best. “Okay!”

message 50: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 3241 comments Elisa[Bookaholic] wrote: "(Well...okay then...)"

(oh my XD elisa. It was funny but your reaction.)