Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Can you read a few chapters of my hisfic reincarnation novel

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jean (new)

Jean Roberts | 19 comments Hello Readers,
I am seeking a few willing volunteers to alpha read my WIP. I am at about 60,000 words and really need to know if this is a viable story. The working title is The Frowning Madonna. This will be, hopefully, my fourth book. The first two are self-published, and my third is being traditionally published next April.

The Frowning Madonna is about two girls who come of age in the 4th century in Roman London. As the empire collapses they participate in a religious ceremony appealing for help from the Goddess Cybele. The ceremony goes awry and Cybele curses the girls to eternal reincarnation until they return a golden orb, lost during the ceremony. Their nemesis is a young man whose castration was interrupted during the ceremony in which he was offered to the Goddess as her companion. He is immortal and in no hurry to see the orb returned. Each chapter takes place in a different time period and includes many of the leading figures of each time.

If anyone would like to read this, I am looking for input into the characters and the story arc.

Let me know if your are interest and what format suits you best.

thanks.

message 2: by Jumpj1952 (new)

Jumpj1952 | 42 comments Jean wrote: "Hello Readers,
I am seeking a few willing volunteers to alpha read my WIP. I am at about 60,000 words and really need to know if this is a viable story. The working title is The Frowning Madonna. T..."

If you like, I could be your BETA reader. The story sounds interesting.
my email is: Jumpj1952@hotmail.com

Regards,

Joseph