Making Connections discussion

Resisting the Billionaire (Bishop Brothers, #1)
This topic is about Resisting the Billionaire
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 5928. - Resisting the Billionaire by Allie Winters

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14676 comments Mod
Resisting the Billionaire (Bishop Brothers, #1) by Allie Winters Allie Winters

Title: Resisting the Billionaire
Author: Allie Winters
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Formats Available: Mobi, Epub & Pdf
Time Frame: 4 Weeks

BOOK DESCRIPTION:

-Gabriel-
When I’m forced to make a deal with my father to marry the woman of his choosing for a business deal, I never expected to find someone I connect with. Someone who doesn’t fawn all over me because I’m the heir to a billion dollar fortune. Someone who sees the real me. And someone I can’t get enough of in turn.
There’s only one problem - I can’t have her. She’s the wedding planner.

-Mackenzie-
It’s the chance of a lifetime - plan the wedding of a billionaire’s son that’ll put my event planning business on the map and get me out of debt. A no brainer, right?
Except the bride wants nothing to do with this arranged marriage. And as the groom and I get closer, the professional lines between us blur until there’s something there neither of us can deny. With my business on the line and our chemistry off the charts, I’m torn whether I should keep resisting the one person I never expected to fall for.

Be one of the first people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.

Of course posting on any other social sites would be fantastic! Example: iTunes, Facebook, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords and/or your Blog.

Formats available: Mobi, Epub & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name, email address and format you require.

message 2: by Jin (new)

Jin | 10 comments Jin, yoonjinpark28@gmail.com
PDF please :)

message 3: by Tana (new)

Jin wrote: "Jin, yoonjinpark28@gmail.com
PDF please :)"

Sent in your request Jin

message 4: by Allie (new)

Allie Winters All ARCs were distributed a few weeks ago. Thanks!

message 5: by Rhianna (new)

Rhianna (rhiannaslibrary) Are you still accepting ARC requests? I would love to read this, if not it's fine. But if so here's my contact info (Rhianna, rhiannabanana11@gmail.com and a mobi file please) Thank you

message 6: by Tana (new)

Rhianna wrote: "Are you still accepting ARC requests? I would love to read this, if not it's fine. But if so here's my contact info (Rhianna, rhiannabanana11@gmail.com and a mobi file please) Thank you"

Rehianna are you still interested in receiving a copy of this book to read and review, let me know and I will email the author.