Academy of Werewolves and Vampires discussion

Forest > Clearing

Comments Showing 1-50 of 354 (354 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Kanomi Okina (last edited Sep 20, 2020 12:27PM) (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 4938 comments

Where Astor and Jamie first met.

message 2: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 4938 comments [Astor]

Coming in, he slowed to a trot and stopped. He waited fo her to get off.

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Jamie slid off him and sat cross legged on the floor.

message 4: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Transforming, he said, "Do you recognize where we are?"

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Jamie looked around, “The forest?”

message 6: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Chuckling, he said, "Well, actually yes. But this place is special. It's where I first saw you." Fiddling with a string on his shirt, he said, "Jamie, since the day I met you I knew you were different. I didn't understand why I was so attracted to you, more than I ever did before. When you were hurt, sad, confused, I felt those emotions with you."

Taking her hand, he got onto his knee saying, "I don't want you to fell that way anymore. And if anyone makes you feel that way, I can promise you that I will make them suffer."

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Jamie blushed and seemed to realize what was happening. She put her other hand to her mouth in surprise. “Astor, I-I-”

message 8: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Smiling, he said, "You mean the world to me Jamie, you always did." Taking the box out, he asked, "Will you marry me?"

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Tears of joy filled Jamie’s eyes. “Yes! Of course yes!” She wrapped her arms around him.

message 10: by Kanomi Okina (new)

He laughed with delight, hugging her closely. "Jamie, I..." He looked up horrified at what he saw. Someone had aimed at them a spear gun, aimed right at Jamie's chest. He heard the click of the trigger as it activated. "NO!" At blinding speed, he rotated their position so that the trajectory came at him. With a sickening thud, the spear-end protruded from his chest.

((Wanna play the bad guy?))

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) ((Sure)) Jamie screamed with horror and fumbling to do SOMETHING. The person rolled their eyes and loaded in another spear, taking careful aim at Jaime. Jamie was unaware of the danger she was still in, “Astor! Astor please, I can help, I can help!” However she was really sure how.

message 12: by Kanomi Okina (last edited Sep 20, 2020 12:59PM) (new)

Coughing, he managed to break the spear off. "No, I can't let you get..." He grunted as another spear protruded from his stomach. Coughing, he felt his form waver he only had enough power to get her to safety. "You're safety is my priority...Go..." Kissing her on the lips, he felt her disappear. "You've just made a horrible mistake..." Transforming, he felt his wolf enrage at the possibility of his mate being killed. ((His wolf is hard to control)

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Jamie was trembling but she managed to stand and run. ((She’s at the track))
The person hurried to reload but couldn’t do it fast enough. He dropped the gun and kicked Astor in the face.

message 14: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 4938 comments ((He transported her there))

[Astor]

With a howl, he crashed into a tree yelping as a spear dug further in. His world was spinning, as he struggled to get to his feet.

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) The ((I’mma just say he’s a hunter)) hunter saw this as an opportunity to go back for the gun.

message 16: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 4938 comments ((She can come back after. G2G after this))

[Astor]

He couldn't move as he felt the blade dig deeper into his stomach. He was wheezing in pain and saw the guy reach for a silver blade. With a quick strike of his paw, he sliced his jugular, but not before he buried the blade just below his heart. I love you Jamie... He thought as his world blacked out...

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) The hunter smiled and ran to find Jamie

message 18: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 4938 comments ((The Hunter is dead. You can bring Jamie back...))

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Jamie ran here and saw Astor. “ASTOR!!” She cried harder and cradled him. “No no no...”

message 20: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 4938 comments ((Hospital))

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) ((kk)) "Don't die, please. Whatever you do hold on!" Jamie got the strength from who the heck knows where and pick him up. Her ankle still hurt tremendously but not as much as the thought of losing Astor. She stumbled off to the hospital with Astor in her arms.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Elena leads Damon here

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) | 15795 comments Mod
"It's beautiful here. Thank you," he says as they enter the clearing.

message 25: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 29, 2020 10:17AM) (new)

"I thought we could come here and talk.."

message 26: by ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ}, it's a copy of a copy of a copy (last edited Oct 29, 2020 10:25AM) (new)

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) | 15795 comments Mod
"Elena, I need to tell you why I did what I did. Why I relapsed. I can't stop thinking about it. I just need to tell you that...it was because I was lonely. Because I missed you, and nobody was there to help me through it. And that was the only way I could deal with it. I turned off my humanity, and everything was so much easier. But when I became reckless and neither you nor Stefan was there to help me through it, to help me stop, people began to realize it was me. And I had to leave. And then I realized, perfect! I can go to LA, where Elena and Stefan went. But I knew if I was going to see you, I had to turn my humanity back on. And it was so hard, Elena. So hard. I spent a week sad and broken, unable to eat or drink or anything. But I needed to do it for you. It was all because of you. Because I missed you. Because I needed you. Because I love you, Elena. So much. And I just needed to tell you this so you understood," says Damon, looking into Elena's deep brown eyes.

((Sorry that took a lil bit XD))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Elena stepped forward and hugs him (XD)

((Did I get the voice right???))
"Thanks for listening to me," he says softly.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yes!))

She smiles, "Of course"

"So, what's the whole deal with this school?" Damon asks, changing the subject and entire mood of the conversation.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"What do you mean?" She asks

"You know, what do they do here? Why are they putting hereditary enemies in a school together?"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

She sighs, "I don't know Damon but everyone I've meet so far are really nice."

message 35: by ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ}, it's a copy of a copy of a copy (last edited Oct 29, 2020 11:17AM) (new)

"You didn't forget about me, did you?" Damon asks, half-joking but half not.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Of course not" She said raising a eyebrow. "You are my boyfriend Damon"

"I may be your boyfriend but I'm also a d!ck," he shrugs.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sometimes you are" She says telling the truth

Damon laughs. "At least you're honest."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiles

Damon looks up at the sky. "I hope we can go back to Mystic Falls soon."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

She sighs, "Yeah.." She says

"Why didn't you come back, Elena? I waited for you," he says, not looking at her.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

She turns away, "I guess I just needed some space" She lies

"You're a really bad liar, Elena," says Damon, a sad smile on his face.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

She turns around, "Sorry..."

"So, are you gonna tell me?" Damon finally glances at her and raises an eyebrow.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

She looks away again, "I was afraid.." She says quietly

"Of what?" Damon asks, furrowing his eyebrows.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Forget it Damon..I should probably go back to my dorm" She says turning back around. She looks nervous

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8