What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA Mental health fiction book. Guy loses girlfriend to suice four years ago, he starts working at a hospital, finds woman very similar to girlfriend. Cover: white, monarch butterfly. Spoilers ahead.

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sunshine (new)

Sunshine | 3 comments *Spoilers ahead *
Looking for a young adult, fiction book, that was wrote in the early 200s, where the main character thought he had lost his girlfriend to suicide four years early, he starts working at a new hospital and finds a woman who is very similar to his girlfriend, turns out it is is girlfriend who was put there by her family to keep her a secret. The only think I remember about the book is what the cover looks like

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35691 comments Mod
Sunshine, that's a good start. We need more information in the header/topic title (e.g., plot, main characters). Many members only read the headers. We have thousands of YA requests, so threads with vague headers are closed.

Copy plot details from your message #1 to the header. Click the small "edit" link after the header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

message 3: by Blue (new)

Blue | 831 comments what does the cover look like?

message 4: by Sunshine (new)

Sunshine | 3 comments The book cover was white, and had a monarch butterfly on it, and one of the wings was kinda fading

message 5: by Blue (new)

Blue | 831 comments Is it anything on this listopia?

https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/1...

message 6: by Sunshine (new)

Sunshine | 3 comments No, sadly, I looked through all of those and it was not there. I really wish I could find it

message 7: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 20127 comments How old are the main characters, teens or adults?

Was it a regular hospital or a mental hospital?

What type of job did the MC have there?

message 8: by Kris (last edited Sep 28, 2020 12:16PM) (new)

Kris | 35691 comments Mod
I added some details to the header/topic title, so your book might be recognized from that description alone. Feel free to edit it.

How and where did his girlfriend appear to commit suicide?