The Academia of Spiritual Guides discussion

Start here! > Announcements

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 20, 2020 10:55AM) (new)

If you're not a mod please don't comment.
this will be a place I/another mod will update things in a roleplay.
this will also be a place I will make everyone aware I will not be on.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

ANNOUNCEMENT
Just to clear up any possible confusion, companions are much like phantoms. They're seen, but they cannot interact with anyone other then their companion. So for example;
Christina Made a dragon for her characters companion. This is not a physical dragon more or less a ghostly one. The only exceptions for physical appearances are during a fight, when the emotions appear from the Owner of the guide has a flareup of emotions then the guide can become physical.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Announcement
I will be gone for a couple of hours. the other mod is in charge.

message 4: by xavier, The Sleepy Mod (new)

xavier | 85 comments Mod
K! See you soon then Xaxa!!!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Announcement
Should I make dorms for this roleplay?? Oo- perhaps houses hahzha

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Harlequin~What about the LGBTQ+ society? We need representation too. *EXCLUDING PEDOPHILES*~ wrote: "Announcement
Should I make dorms for this roleplay?? Oo- perhaps houses hahzha"

I think you should definitely make some sort of sleeping arrangements.

message 7: by xavier, The Sleepy Mod (new)

xavier | 85 comments Mod
Yup! Make them sexuality based though because that’s what matters

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh wait what? Explain please small brain.

message 9: by xavier, The Sleepy Mod (new)

xavier | 85 comments Mod
Haha, sure! Give me a sec

message 10: by (new)

​ (dragomania) | 38 comments Mod
so pan people would be with aro or ace people right?

message 11: by xavier, The Sleepy Mod (new)

xavier | 85 comments Mod
So the reason for same sex dorms is so that there’s no “funny business” between a guy and a girl; sexuality based dorms are made so that the two people in a dorm are not attracted to the other so that there will be no “funny business.”

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Ohhh

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Would anyone like to make a welcomer for the front gates? Perhaps an older sg wielder that came to the school?

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 21, 2020 11:44AM) (new)

Ava~ I'm walking on sunshine wrote: "So the reason for same sex dorms is so that there’s no “funny business” between a guy and a girl; sexuality based dorms are made so that the two people in a dorm are not attracted to the other so t..."

Ahhh... So, you wouldn't put two gay females in a dorm together, but a gay male and a gay female would be dormed together. Or two straight girls together or two straight boys together? But, what about pan people? Would you have to put them with asexual people? Or would it be based on gender? For example, a pan female could only be put with a straight female or a gay male, so nothing happens. If the pan female was put with a gay, bi, or pan female or a pan, bi, or straight male, stuf could happen, right?

Sorry if I offended anyone with my language! I don't know a whole lot about the LGBTQ+ community, so I sometimes unknowingly offend people.

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Harlequin~What about the LGBTQ+ society? We need representation too. *EXCLUDING PEDOPHILES*~ wrote: "Would anyone like to make a welcomer for the front gates? Perhaps an older sg wielder that came to the school?"

- I claim this person they are mine -

message 16: by xavier, The Sleepy Mod (new)

xavier | 85 comments Mod
No, you’re right Layne!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Ava~ I'm walking on sunshine wrote: "No, you’re right Layne!"

Okay! Also, is calling a female who is attracted to females Lesbian rude? I was told it was an very offensive term.

message 18: by ❦Auden❦ (new)

❦Auden❦ Usually if they use the term, then it's fine. It all depends on whether or not they use the term ^^

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) It's not rude. I'm a lesbian. It's just a term. Sort of like how the dictionary thinks "queer" is an insult, but it's really not.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

ƓąӀӀąղէ Ɠҽҽҟվ Ɠąվ Ɠҽçҟօ wrote: "It's not rude. I'm a lesbian. It's just a term. Sort of like how the dictionary thinks "queer" is an insult, but it's really not."

Okay. I've never used it until I'm completely sure they're not Pan or Bi and are just attracted to other females, but I still get weird comments about how I'm insulting them. Granted, the comments are coming from straight, white, rich, boys, but still.

message 21: by ❦Auden❦ (new)

❦Auden❦ Ahh, don't listen to them. Those are the kind who honestly don't care about what you identify as, unless they themselves properly use the terms. Just like some people don't like the term of 'labels', it just depends on how you see it :)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Auden you are so sweet xD

message 23: by ❦Auden❦ (new)

❦Auden❦ Aw, ty ^^ I try to be, because I don't want people to hate me xD I don't really have any enemies, tbh

message 24: by xavier, The Sleepy Mod (new)

xavier | 85 comments Mod
They’re completely wrong Layne!!! It’s perfectly fine to not know which words to use, and it’s a great thing that your asking to make sure you’re not hurrying anyone 😁

message 25: by xavier, The Sleepy Mod (new)

xavier | 85 comments Mod
*hurting

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Announcement!
Sorry kiddos! I've been really sidetracked today *cough* keyko's fault *cough*
buuuuut
I'm going to be on track for the rest of the day :)

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

yes

message 28: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 23, 2020 03:48PM) (new)

Announcement.
I will be making things a tad...different.

Dorms will be houses and I will have a request folder.

message 29: by ❦Auden❦ (new)

❦Auden❦ ((I'm posting this in every group I'm in, so if you see it more than once, I'm sorry <3))

Hello everyone! Due to my dumb school, they blocked me from getting on Goodreads during the day, which means I can only get on after school during my "homework" time. However, since I am actually an manager on multiple roleplaying sites (DM me for details, we'd love to have you!!!!), I won't be able to get on to GR very often because I have like, uh, 14 jobs according those roleplaying sites xD I love ALL of you SO very much, and I hope to talk to you all soon! <3