What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romance-Girl getting through depression her and her dad used to run together before he died

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ~Riyah~ (last edited Sep 20, 2020 04:13PM) (new)

~Riyah~ | 6 comments The book that I’m looking for is about a girl I can’t remember if she’s on college or high school pretty sure it’s college. She runs a lot, she uses running to deal with her problems. She meets a guy who she eventually falls for and he’s also concerned about how much she runs because she looses weight but he also gets her to join the cross country team. She has family issues which is what makes her so sad all the time which is why she runs a lot. She used to run with her dad before he died I remember the book said they used to split a sandwich every time after their run.
I read this book at the end of 2019-beginning of 2020

message 2: by Kris (last edited Sep 20, 2020 04:15PM) (new)

Kris | 35383 comments Mod
~Riyah~ , that's a good start. We need more information in the header/topic title (e.g., plot, main characters). Many members only read the headers. We have thousands of book requests, so threads with vague headers are closed.

Copy more plot details from your message #1 to the header. Click the small "edit" link after the header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

- Can you tell us more about the guy?
- What's the location/country?

message 3: by Becca (new)

Becca (beccalikesbooks) | 2829 comments Was it a YA book? If so, it might be on this list - YA Books ft Runners