Challenge Corner discussion

From Blood and Ash (Blood and Ash, #1)
This topic is about From Blood and Ash
Let's Buddy! - Series > Blood and Ash Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout -> Starting October 18th, 2020

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alaina (ameserole) | 58958 comments Mod
A Maiden…

Chosen from birth to usher in a new era, Poppy’s life has never been her own. The life of the Maiden is solitary. Never to be touched. Never to be looked upon. Never to be spoken to. Never to experience pleasure. Waiting for the day of her Ascension, she would rather be with the guards, fighting back the evil that took her family, than preparing to be found worthy by the gods. But the choice has never been hers.

A Duty…

The entire kingdom’s future rests on Poppy’s shoulders, something she’s not even quite sure she wants for herself. Because a Maiden has a heart. And a soul. And longing. And when Hawke, a golden-eyed guard honor bound to ensure her Ascension, enters her life, destiny and duty become tangled with desire and need. He incites her anger, makes her question everything she believes in, and tempts her with the forbidden.

A Kingdom…

Forsaken by the gods and feared by mortals, a fallen kingdom is rising once more, determined to take back what they believe is theirs through violence and vengeance. And as the shadow of those cursed draws closer, the line between what is forbidden and what is right becomes blurred. Poppy is not only on the verge of losing her heart and being found unworthy by the gods, but also her life when every blood-soaked thread that holds her world together begins to unravel.

Yana Khalid | 146 comments Heyy! Can i join this buddy read ?

message 3: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 5 stars

Yana wrote: "Heyy! Can i join this buddy read ?"

Yes, of course! Sorry for just seeing it! I'm also a little behind on ebooks because of eARCs at the moment but I'm hoping that I can get into this tomorrow or sunday.

Yana Khalid | 146 comments From Blood and Ash (Blood and Ash, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

25% (view spoiler)

Yana Khalid | 146 comments 50% : (view spoiler)

75% : (view spoiler)

100% : (view spoiler)

message 6: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Aly (alyp_01) | 22534 comments Mod
I might buy the audiobook of this and read it next week

message 7: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 5 stars

From Blood and Ash (Blood and Ash, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Ch 10: (view spoiler)
Ch 20: (view spoiler)
Ch 30: (view spoiler)
Finished: (view spoiler)

message 8: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Listening to book 1 now!

message 9: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 5 stars

You got this girl!

Kelly | 3824 comments Aly wrote: "Listening to book 1 now!"

I'll do the same soon :)

message 11: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

I hate starting new months and I have so many buddy reads from the previous month. So frustrating, I need to manage my reading better

message 12: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aly wrote: "I hate starting new months and I have so many buddy reads from the previous month. So frustrating, I need to manage my reading better"

bahaha SAME

message 13: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

ch 10 (view spoiler)

message 14: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alaina wrote: "From Blood and Ash (Blood and Ash, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Ch 10: [spoilers removed]
Ch 20: [spoilers removed]
Ch 30: [spoilers removed]
Finished: [spoilers removed]"

@ ch 10 (view spoiler)

message 15: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aly wrote: "Alaina wrote: "From Blood and Ash (Blood and Ash, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

@ ch 10 [spoilers removed]"

Yeah, I hate that douche.

message 16: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

ch 20 (view spoiler)

message 17: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Yes banter!

message 18: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aly wrote: "Alaina wrote: "From Blood and Ash (Blood and Ash, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Yes banter!"

haha yes!

message 19: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

ch 30 (view spoiler)

message 20: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Yana wrote: "50% : [spoilers removed]

75% : [spoilers removed]

100% : [spoilers removed]"

@75% (view spoiler)

message 21: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Finished (view spoiler)

message 22: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

@finished (view spoiler)

message 23: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 5 stars

@finished [spoilers removed]"

Yes, it was! I am super excited to dive into the next book!

message 24: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire (Blood and Ash, #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
ch 11 (view spoiler)

message 25: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 5 stars

Oh man you started! I have such a migraine right now that I can't even look at another audiobook. I'm hoping I'll be good tomorrow so I can continue catching up in books.

message 26: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Oh no I'm sorry! Get some rest and I hope you feel better soon

message 27: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

ch 22 (view spoiler)

message 28: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

ch 26

message 29: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (last edited Nov 13, 2020 09:31AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

ch 36 (view spoiler)

message 30: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ugh, so jelly! I gotta dive into this tomorrow

message 31: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Book 1 was good, but book 2 really ramped it up!

message 32: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 5 stars

fdlfklafdlsakjfdklsa OKAY ALY I WILL LISTEN TO THIS BEAUTIFUL BOOK AND BE AMAZED TOMORROW

message 33: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alaina wrote: "fdlfklafdlsakjfdklsa OKAY ALY I WILL LISTEN TO THIS BEAUTIFUL BOOK AND BE AMAZED TOMORROW"

DO IT

message 34: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 5 stars

lol I will, I will.

message 35: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Finished (view spoiler) I can't wait for the next one!

message 36: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 5 stars

Holy crap this is a long ass audio, starting now.

message 37: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alaina wrote: "Holy crap this is a long ass audio, starting now."

I know. I thought it went by pretty quickly because I was so into the story

message 38: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aly wrote: "Alaina wrote: "Holy crap this is a long ass audio, starting now."

I know. I thought it went by pretty quickly because I was so into the story"

lol well hopefully that happens for me as well.

message 39: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (last edited Nov 13, 2020 01:01PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire (Blood and Ash, #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Ch 10: (view spoiler)

message 40: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alaina wrote: "Ch 10: [spoilers removed]"

LOL

message 41: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ch 20: (view spoiler)

message 42: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aly wrote: "ch 26

"

HOT DAMN

message 43: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 5 stars

message 44: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aly wrote: "A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire (Blood and Ash, #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
ch 11 ..."

I LIVE FOR THEIR BANTERS

message 45: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aly wrote: "ch 22 .."

Uh, I already have them married and producing babies in my head..

message 46: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alaina wrote: "Aly wrote: "ch 22 .."

Uh, I already have them married and producing babies in my head.."

Same! I love them and the fact that she's always stabbing him

message 47: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aly wrote: "Alaina wrote: "Aly wrote: "ch 22 .."

Uh, I already have them married and producing babies in my head.."

Same! I love them and the fact that she's always stabbing him"

OMG YES!

message 48: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ch 31: (view spoiler)

message 49: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 5 stars

Finished: (view spoiler)

message 50: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alaina wrote: "Finished:

I NEED THE NEXT BOOK NOW."

I love that gif!!

« previous 1