Harry Potter Roleplay discussion

Hufflepuff Dorms > Hufflepuff Common Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 208 (208 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Relax or get homework done!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

"hello sister"says ricky

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) | 2595 comments Mod
Vienna skipped into the common room, heading to her dorm.

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 210 comments Percy walked in a sat down by the fire, staring absently into the flames. Remy crawled onto his shoulder and sniffed his hair.

(Remy is his pet rat btw)

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 210 comments Percy jumped. "Oh... Hi!" he said. He walked over to where the girl was sitting and sat down on the couch opposite from her. He tilted his head. "What are you reading?" he asked

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 210 comments "That's cool." Percy said. Remy crawled onto his head. "I'm still trying to figure out Remy's crazy behavior." he said, looking up at the rat that was sitting in his hair.

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 210 comments "Do you want to hold him?" Percy offered, lifting Remy out of his hair and putting him on his lap.

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 210 comments Percy set Remy in Ginieve's hands and sat back. Then he got up, picked up his bag from beside the chair next to the fire and pulled out a long roll of parchment and a quill. "Stupid Potions homework." he muttered

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 210 comments Percy nodded. "Sure. Potions is not my best subject." He switched couches and sat down, spreading his parchment out on the table in front of him. He wrote the title at the top of the page.

message 10: by zoekate [off for the summer] (last edited Nov 06, 2020 08:06AM) (new)

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 210 comments Percy paused for a moment and racked his brain. "I have to write an essay about Veritaserum." he said.

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 210 comments "Nope." Percy said. "I don't see why I'd have any reason to."

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 210 comments "Who'd you use it on?" he asked curiously.

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 210 comments Percy shrugged as Remy crawled back onto his head. He dug around in his bag again and pulled out his Potions book, flipping it open to the page about Veritaserum.

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 210 comments Percy looked over and smiled. "Sure, why not." he said. "I don't see the harm."

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 210 comments Percy nodded and drank the potion. "Whoa. Feels weird." he said, then bent over his parchment to add a few sentences.

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 210 comments "Green." Percy said instantly.

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 210 comments "Rats." Percy said. "Obviously." He shivered. "That's such a weird feeling." He murmured. He scrawled a few words on the parchment.

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 210 comments "I don't really have any friends." Percy said, absently rubbing Remy's ears.

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 210 comments Before he could stop himself the words came tumbling out. "You are." he said suddenly. He glanced down at his toes and blushed.

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 210 comments Percy nodded. "Thanks for helping me." he said awkwardly, then bent over his parchment and began to write, occasionally consulting his Potions book.

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 210 comments ((Yup! See you then!))

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 210 comments ((Kk :) No worries! I'll be here!))

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 210 comments Percy looked up at Ginny, then stood up and walked over to her. She took one of her hands and smiled awkwardly. "Do you really like me?" he asked suddenly

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 210 comments Percy smiled again. "So...... " he said, not really knowing what else to say.

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 210 comments "Mostly." Percy said. Then he shrugged. "I still have about a third of the parchment to fill."

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 210 comments "Do you want to come to the Library with me?" Percy asked. "I need to find some more information about Veritaserum."

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 210 comments Percy set Remy on the couch gently and turned to Ginny. "Ready?" Percy asked as he rolled up his essay and put it in his bag.

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 210 comments Percy shivers and goes over to the fire to warm up. Remy climbs onto his shoulder and licks his cheek.

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 210 comments Percy sits down in the other chair next to the fire and sets Remy in his lap. He scratches behind Remy's ears as he stares into the fire.

message 33: by zoekate [off for the summer] (last edited Nov 06, 2020 02:01PM) (new)

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 210 comments Percy smiled. "You're welcome. I had fun too." he said. "Thank for helping with my essay."

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 210 comments "Sure." Percy said, nodding.

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 210 comments "Good night." Percy said, then climbed up the stairs to the boys dormitory.

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 210 comments Percy came down from the boy's dorms, rubbing sleep from his eyes. He spotted Gin and smiled, remembering the night before. "Hey Gin." he said as her walked over to her. Remy squeaked from up on his shoulder, then climbed into his hair

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 210 comments Percy lifted Oliver into his arms. He spotted the blush on Gin's cheeks and couldn't help from blushing himself. He pushed a bit of his messy hair away from his face

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 210 comments Percy shrugged. "I didn't know he did either." he said. He set Ollie gently back on the floor and straightened up again. "So..... Do you want to come down to breakfast with me?" he asked, blushing even more

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 210 comments Percy smiled back, then looked down at his pajamas. "Might want to get dressed first." he said with a small laugh, then went up to the boy's dormitory to get dressed

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 210 comments Percy walked back down to the common room and sat in a chair to wait for Gin

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 210 comments "Ready?" Percy asked, standing up as Gin walked back in.

(What day of the week is it for them?)

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

(Tuesday morning)

message 43: by zoekate [off for the summer] (last edited Nov 18, 2020 08:18AM) (new)

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 210 comments (Mk)

Percy nodded and took her hand. He paused for a moment and smiled. "Alright then." he said, his cheeks getting hotter by the second. After a moment they walked out of the common room together

(To the great hall?)

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

(Can you plz make Hazel respond, thx!)

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

(Oh, nvm XD)

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 210 comments Ginervra ( UPTATED BIO) wrote: "Ginny smiled at the touch and " lets go"
( Sure!)"

(Mk to the great hall)

message 47: by Sir Quackity :] (new)

Sir Quackity :] (Sir Quack) (sirquackakasirquackity) | 189 comments Aaron walks in with a cat that her fur looks like smoke/mist clinging onto his sweater with books over his face wobbling from side to side

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex walks in and sits down on a chair.

message 49: by ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ}, Head Mod/Slytherin Head Boy (last edited Jan 15, 2021 06:46AM) (new)

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) | 2595 comments Mod
Vienna waved at Alex. "Hi!" She had her cat, Purrsia, on her lap.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey" She responded. "I like your cat!"

« previous 1 3 4 5