Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Seeds of the Dead
This topic is about Seeds of the Dead
Advanced Copies for Review > Want to review an emotional invoking story?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jeffrey Turner (storytellertelling) | 4 comments Hello Reader/Reviewer,

The Seeds of the Dead series is set to began on October 13, 2020. I'm searching for open-minded, thick-skinned readers who are willing to journey with Justin as he goes through hell on Earth to ensure his younger brothers' safety. Seeds of the Dead: Short Stories was released last year and has received great reviews from readers who enjoy compelling stories.

I will send both Seeds of the Dead:short stories and Seeds of the Dead novel to reviewers who are interested in having their emotions attached to stories of survivors and their struggle to survive in a consistently changing world.

Below are the book's and some current reviews.

Seeds of the Dead

Seeds of the Dead: Short Stories

Taryn: "Wow, I am sitting on the edge of my seat right now because I need to read more. I finished this book within an hour of downloading it. I wasn't sure what to expect but I found myself to be very intrigued by this book. This great collection of short stories tells the tale of a mysterious virus spreading throughout the country without reason. Told through the eyes of different people perspectives, their stories seem to intertwine as they live through this epidemic. The stories are very simple yet entertaining and left me wanting to read more."

Liliyana: "Seeds of the Dead is a great afternoon read. Each story is different, yet entwined with the others in some way. Full of chills, suspense, and heartache, this quick read will keep you enthralled. If you like zombie stories that focus less on zombies and more on the people coping with the apocalypse, you'll enjoy this book."

Michelle: "I probably shouldn’t have read this during a global pandemic, but oh well. I’m typically not a fan of short stories, but I found most of these interesting. I don’t usually read stuff like this, but I’ll be more open to trying to read more of this genre in the future.

Thank you to NetGalley for a copy of this book in exchange for an honest and unbiased review."

message 2: by sana (new)

sana j (sanaj) | 13 comments I'M INTERESTED

message 3: by Robyn (new)

Robyn Little | 8 comments ......ok I'm intrigued

Jeffrey Turner (storytellertelling) | 4 comments Hey Sana and Robin, I would love to send the novel to you guys.

Jeffrey Turner (storytellertelling) | 4 comments sana wrote: "I'M INTERESTED"

I have sent you one too Robin.

Jeffrey Turner (storytellertelling) | 4 comments Robyn wrote: "......ok I'm intrigued"

I have sent you a message Robin.