mount coria - a role play discussion

Moderator Requests

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by amia (new)

amia (makevocaloidgreatagain) every month i’ll be adding a new moderator. if you want to apply then post here why. on january 1, 2021 i won’t be taking any more requests

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay!

message 3: by REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (last edited Sep 26, 2020 08:21AM) (new)

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 10 comments I would like to be a mod because I am a real people person I love to meet new people and make new friends I’m a also very active! So yep I am also a MOD in 8 other groups now :)

message 4: by Gem (new)

Gem I would like to be a mod because I have experience being a mod before in many other groups, I can invite a lot of people to it, and I really like the idea for this group!

message 5: by ayla (new)

ayla (storiesandfolklore) I'd love to be a mod because I have a lot of experience! I'm currently a mod of about 17 groups, so I know what I'm doing. I also love helping people, and I know how to roleplay and make characters really well, so I think I could be useful for that. I have a lot of friends and I can invite a lot of them to this group. Thanks for considering me LG! This group look super cool :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I’d like to be a mod. I have experience being a mod, I am for 6 groups, roleplaying, and moding 2 roleplay groups. I’m active a lot, very, very often. I like helping others and being a mod. I don’t know what else to say but I’ll answer any questions you have.

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) I would love to be a mod because on all the other groups I have been mod in it is really fun and makes me more active!! I would like to be mod because I am on goodreads very often. I like helping out and being in groups in general! Thanks for your consideration!!
~Elisa