Forgotten Genres of YA discussion

Moderator Stuff > Moderator Chat

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eve (new)

Eve (bookworme909) The area for moderators discuss the group and the things in it

message 2: by Eve (new)

Eve (bookworme909) Hey should we start a BOTM suggestion page so that we are ready for October

message 3: by Eve (new)

Eve (bookworme909) I think a poll, I just started a suggestion page and then on the 25th I will make a poll

message 4: by Eve (new)

Eve (bookworme909) Maybe a October readathon challenge but not something that is too short so like a month long is good

message 5: by Eve (new)

Eve (bookworme909) Hey I think we should add a murder mystery section like all the other genres

message 6: by Eve (new)

Eve (bookworme909) I have done the poll which will go live on Friday at midnight GMT +07:00 Bangkok (I just picked a random time as everyone lives in different time zones). I will edit it if necessary

message 7: by Eve (new)

Eve (bookworme909) Hey has the poll finished as I think we should release the result

message 8: by Eve (new)

Eve (bookworme909) I've added the top 2 books as the group's currently reading

message 9: by Eve (new)

Eve (bookworme909) Hey
I think we should add more games, I've already done one

message 10: by Eve (new)

Eve (bookworme909) I like the names you gave us as the moderators, they're are much better that mine

message 11: by Eve (new)

Eve (bookworme909) I love some of the ideas: the two about pictures/images. I can sort the profile pic but can u do the banner. The November challenge is a great idea, I will sort that out. I think a debate section would be good but not things that are controversial outside of the book world (like the American election). I think we should do a wintery book for December, so the suggestions all have to be related to Christmas and/or winter. I will most certainly invite as many people that I can.

I think we should be both in charge- like we both have moderator titles that are kinda equal but short

message 12: by Eve (new)

Eve (bookworme909) I think we should choose the BOTMs for November and have a moderators choice every now and then when we forget to organise polls and ask for suggestions.

I also think we should do a challenge for November that is about something big going on and have just a few prompts. And then for December have a christmassy challenge and winter BOTMs.

message 13: by Eve (new)

Eve (bookworme909) What should are mods choices be then, I think they should be unusual books. How about one each so that we have 2 BOTMs? I think I would like Clap When You Land as my choice.

What should the topic be for our November challenge?