Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Reviewer available for books set in or about the UK

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by James (last edited Sep 22, 2020 12:11PM) (new)

James Field | 15 comments Hello AHL.

I have novella you might find amusing. It's a tongue-in-cheek sci fi fantasy called Eerie Eve, the first of a series set on a private estate on the outskirts of London.

#
Alf played a nasty joke on Morris. It backfired and he put his own life in peril.

The Cloud Estate is ancient and private. Alf, one of the estate’s two guards, seeks excitement. The residence’s gardener, Lance, is picking magic toadstools for his wife, a self-declared white witch. Rumour has it that a troll is after them too. Laughing at mythology and folklore, Alf acts a troll and puts the fright of death into Lance. Later though, a real troll threatens Alf, and this one isn’t joking.
#

If you are interested, I can send you a copy in most formats. And just so it's said, I would really appreciate a review.

Happy reading, James

message 2: by Toby (new)

Toby Oliver | 2 comments A Home Library wrote: "Hi! I would love to review any books set in or about the UK. My Instagram is @ahomelibrary where I have an audience of about 5.5k. I love books set in the UK, so I thought I’d reach out and see if ..."

I have a novel set in the UK i.e. London and Sussex in the 1960s. It's my sixth novel and still in the copy writing/book cover stage design. A top ranking KGB officer defects to the West a few months before the world is heading to the Cuban Missile Crisis. Just not sure whether it's your genre.

message 3: by Brian (new)

Brian O'Hare (brianohare26hotmailcouk) Hi, AHL. I have a new novel just published, fifth in an award-winning series, The Inspector Sheehan Mysteries. Each book is set in Belfast and features the same Serious Crimes Unit. All books in the series, however, are stand-alone. If you would like to check the book before asking for the ARC, click here:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5...

If interested, please contact me at: brianohare26@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks,

Brian O'Hare

message 4: by Toby (new)

Toby Oliver | 2 comments A Home Library wrote: "Hi! I would love to review any books set in or about the UK. My Instagram is @ahomelibrary where I have an audience of about 5.5k. I love books set in the UK, so I thought I’d reach out and see if ..."

Sorry, for getting back to you earlier, but I've been having trouble with my Instagram account, do you wish to contact me via my email: tobyoliverbooks@hotmail.co.uk

message 5: by Brian (new)

Brian O'Hare (brianohare26hotmailcouk) PM sent via your email address.se

message 6: by Dave (new)

Dave Williams | 100 comments Hello. Would a Medieval fantasy in eastern Europe be possible for you to review at some point? I currently have two books in the series out.

message 7: by M. (new)

M. Sheehan (skyviewseries) | 16 comments A Home Library wrote: "Hi! I would love to review any books set in or about the UK. My Instagram is @ahomelibrary where I have an audience of about 5.5k. I love books set in the UK, so I thought I’d reach out and see if ..."

Hello,

I would love a read and review, my book is called SkyView: Lord of the WillsSkyView: Lord of the Wills

Lots of UK historical reference's, scenes, wars...etc

A unique perspective on history and time, SkyView draws readers into a seven-hundred-year struggle between good and evil. Eight family lines are on a quest to discover and control the family’s centuries-old accumulation of wealth.

"Tolkien-like...
Comprehensively thought out...
a wealth of intriguing ideas..."
Kirkus Reviews
★★★★★ "Well-imagined, skillfully written..."

Thanks
Murray
skyviewseries@gmail.com