Authors & Reviewers discussion

Review Request > Looking for reviewers for LGBTQ+ feminist science fiction novel

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Susan (new)

Susan English | 4 comments Hi Everyone!
I am looking for reviewers (Amazon, Goodreads, and beyond) for my feminist science fiction novel. I am an independent author, and my tentative self-publishing date is on December 15, 2020. Here is the blurb which will hopefully pique your interest! Thanks so much, and I look forward to hearing from you.

She had to travel beyond the planet to discover her true self. Will she find the courage to walk through the doorway to a new future?

Shambhala Space Station, 2097. Shy physicist Callisto never accepted conventional wisdom. So when she’s recruited to work on faster-than-light technology by a beautiful and mysterious older woman, she eagerly accepts the career opportunity at the women-only research station orbiting Earth’s moon. But her enthusiasm suffers when her first discovery is unexpected heartbreak.

Throwing herself into work on a problematic warp drive prototype, Calli blossoms in the utopian female community that shows her love and acceptance for the first time in her life. But when a diabolical conspiracy, a disingenuous affair, and a disastrous betrayal test her place in this unique environment, the brilliant scientist must dig deep to find her moment of truth.

Will Calli embrace her destiny in an unexplored cosmos?

Callisto 2.0 is the transformative first book in the Shambhala Saga feminist science fiction series. If you like compassionate and empathetic characters, deep-space intrigue, and hopeful visions of the future, then you’ll adore Susan English’s cosmic adventure.

message 2: by David (new)

David King | 45 comments Susan wrote: "Hi Everyone!
I am looking for reviewers (Amazon, Goodreads, and beyond) for my feminist science fiction novel. I am an independent author, and my tentative self-publishing date is on December 15, ..."

While I can't volunteer to read at the moment (with my schedule, the actual warp engine would be done before I finished), this story sounds very interesting, and I wanted to pass on my encouragement. I look forward to purchasing it when it comes out. Brava.

message 3: by Susan (new)

Susan English | 4 comments Hi David,
Thank you so much for your reply and your sweet words! (And I love your sense of humor, by the way!) I really appreciate the support. :)
Take care and stay safe,
Susan

message 4: by Tina (new)

Tina (wlitig) Hi Susan,
I'm definitely interested (as it's totally my genre) but I don't have any time to read it until late November due to other books taking priority. If that's ok with you, I will take a copy. Do you have mobi?
Feel free to PM me on here. -Tina

message 5: by Susan (new)

Susan English | 4 comments I'll PM you now! Thanks, Tina!