The Academy of Espionage discussion

Easton Island > Movie Theater

Comments Showing 1-50 of 73 (73 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

ayla (storiesandfolklore) | 5153 comments Mod
(RP ONLY)

message 2: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

Lizzie Stone | 3924 comments Mod
Beth walked in and looked around, it was a nice movie theater. She wondered what movie her and Jason would watch. She went to the wall and leaned against it as she waited for him. She was giddy for some reason and she didn't know why. She was glad that she was wearing the necklace Jason got her still. Beth groaned, she had almost forgotten about her sunburns. She sighed, oh well, she was here to hang with Jason.

message 3: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) | 6507 comments Mod
Jason showed up, running a hand through his hair as he walked over to Beth. "Hey...." He said, grinning at her.

message 4: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (last edited Oct 10, 2020 06:27PM) (new)

"Hey," she smiled genuinely. "If I groan in pain by the way it's because I have this nasty sunburn. I acidentally fell asleep while I was hanging at the pool, just to let you know."

message 5: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

Jason chuckled a slight bit. "Okay, strange story, but alright. So, what do you want to watch?" He said, pointing to the posters near them.

message 6: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

Beth shrugged, "I don't know," she looked up at all the movies screening soon. She spotted one, "I want to watch Spy Kids. It sounds interesting," she smirked.

message 7: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Okay. Will do. Want snacks?" Jason said, offering Beth his hand.

message 8: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

Beth took his hand, "Sure." She slipped his wallet back into his pocket without him noticing. (Oh my gosh I'm smiling sooo much haha)

message 9: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

(Haha) He took Beth over to a place to buy the tickets and back to a spot for snacks. "I'll have a soda and..." He said to the register and then looked at Beth.

message 10: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

"A big ole' tub of popcorn," Beth smiled. She was feeling quite hungry.

message 11: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Yes, perfect," Jason said, handing over the money for the meal and taking the food. "Says were in room 4. And we have 5 minutes," Jason said, turning to Beth.

message 12: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (last edited Oct 10, 2020 06:55PM) (new)

Beth nodded, "Lead the way then," she grinned. Why was Jason making her smile this much? Geez... she thought to herself.

message 13: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Great." Jason pulled them both towards the room and walks in, finding their seats. "So..." He said, sitting down.

message 14: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

"What?" Beth asked and sat down beside him.

message 15: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Oh, nothing. Did I mention you look lovely? I don't think I did. And you certainly do," Jason finished, smiling at her.

message 16: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

"Why thank you," Beth grinned. "You look quite handsome yourself."

message 17: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Well, I try," Jason said, smirking.

message 18: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (last edited Oct 10, 2020 07:34PM) (new)

Beth chuckled, "Well you do a good job with that then." I gotta find a way to tell him I like him... Hailey and Sadie are watching Beth thought to herself.

message 19: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

Jason laughed a sly bit. He looked around and then back at Beth. "I'd hope to be, as long as it my tries impress one person."

message 20: by ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (last edited Oct 10, 2020 07:40PM) (new)

Beth's phone dinged, signaling a text:

Group Chat: HSB Elites

Sadie: Whatareyoudoing?! Tell him already. And make sure you check your phone. You'd better be checking your phone.

message 21: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

"And who would that be," Beth smirked.

message 22: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (last edited Oct 10, 2020 07:41PM) (new)

(Wow you just made me laugh so hard by that text Allie)

message 23: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Oh, well, it might be this girl by the name of Eliza who I met a bit ago. Or my mom, but whatever," Jason said with a smile.

message 24: by ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Lizzie {Liz S.} wrote: "(Wow you just made me laugh so hard by that text Allie)"

((XD))

message 25: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

(OH MY GOSH I FORGOT I GAVE HIM THE NAME ELIZA FOR BETH!)
Beth blushed and looked down at her phone. In a minute! she thought to herself. She was trying to find the right moment.

message 26: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

((Yep, I realized that...so complicated for poor Beth...))

"I have a question for you," Jason said, putting his hands in his pocket.

message 27: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

(Yeah way too complicated... *mental sigh*)
"And what would that be?" Beth smirked.

message 28: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

((Haha, sorry...))

"Well, I can't exactly tell. So let's just say it straight, do you like me? I am absolutely terrible at that stuff," Jason said with a sigh.

message 29: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (last edited Oct 10, 2020 08:00PM) (new)

Beth smiled, "You have no idea but yes I do like you. My friends were toturing me early about telling you so thanks for making it all easy." How am I going to break it to him that my name is actually Beth? Why is this so complicated! Beth asked herself.

message 30: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

Jason smiled. "Yeah, that wasn't easy for me exactly, that could have went wrong. But sure, anything Eliza."

message 31: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

Beth sighed, "I have something I gotta tell you though..." she was hoping so much this wouldn't go wrong.

message 32: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Yeah?" Jason said, looking at her.

message 33: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (last edited Oct 10, 2020 08:08PM) (new)

"Well there is no good way to say this but my name isn't Eliza. It's Beth..." Beth sighed, hoping he wouldn't hate her. "I'm so sorrry I lied, I just... I had to. My parents are gonna kill me knowing I gave out my real name but I just had to. I like you too much to keep my name a secret and my past is very very complicated."

message 34: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

Jason gave her a confused look. "What? Your name is Beth?" He ran his fingers through his hair. "Okay, you're okay. It's fine, you don't have to explain."

message 35: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

"You mean you're not mad?" Beth looked at Jason, she hoped that it was true...

message 36: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Not extremely. If you're new, I get it, not trying to get caught by some weirdo stalker," Jason said, with a laugh.

message 37: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

"Yeah, thanks for understanding. I'll tell you my past someday, just not now..." Beth smiled. Wow Jason is sooo nice! What'd I deserve to have him?

message 38: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Okay, that will do I suppose, Beth," Jason said with a light smile.

message 39: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

Beth smiled when he said her actual name and blushed a bit. She turned her attention to the movie which was surprisingly almost over.

message 40: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

Jason waited about 5 minutes and then the movie ended. "Well, that went by fast," He said, seeing that the movie was done. "Are you leaving or....do we still have time?"

message 41: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

"We can hang out for a bit longer if you want. I have nowhere I really need to be," Beth smiled. "And I agree, it did go by fast."

message 42: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Yes, I'd like to. And really it did. And no burning of your apartment that your roomate is telling you about this time?" Jason said, smiling.

message 43: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

"I'll tell you about the truth of what happened later. It deals with my complicated past," Beth smiled. "And nope, that friend is busy doing something else right now. I've only gotten one message during this whole time and that was by my other friend. I wonder if my sister is going to text me tonight though," she laughed.

message 44: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

((Yeah, Hailey, um, occupied, yeah))

"Oh, don't we all have pasts. I'll tell you mine sometime too," Jason said standing up. "And are they your age? Maybe I could meet them if they are your good friends, or...yeah"

message 45: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

((yeah occupied haha))
"We do I guess and yeah, I'd like that. I think they are around my age at least," Beth stood too. "And they are my besties. If you hurt me, they would personally hunt you down. Just a heads up," Beth chuckled. "But I'm sure they would interrogate you so I don't know if you'd want that."

message 46: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Oh, they spies or something? They can't be that scary if you are this cute," Jason said, with a slight laugh.

message 47: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

"Maybe..." Beth laughed. You have no idea... She laughed, "Thanks."

message 48: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

((Lol, yeah, they would murder him sooo bad...))

Jason smiled. "Tonight has been great. Thanks Beth," He said with a grin.

message 49: by Lizzie, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

((haha they would XD)) "I agree, I'm glad we met up again. Anytime, let's do this again," Beth grinned.

message 50: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Anytime. Call me midnight and I'll be there, but I should probably be getting home soon, and you should too," Jason said.

« previous 1