Middlemist Academy of Flora discussion

Dandelion House > Iris and Ariah's Dorm

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head], Headmistress Gecko (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) | 330 comments

message 2: by xavier (new)

xavier | 120 comments ( Iris’ side of the dorm room; https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0d/1f/... )

message 3: by xavier (new)

xavier | 120 comments Iris walked in and flopped down on her bed, not caring that it was just a mattress as she let her luggage drop to the floor and slept for a few hours. She woke up and lazed around for a while, slowly encouraging herself to get up and start decorating her dorm.

message 4: by xavier (new)

xavier | 120 comments She finally finished and changed into new clothes, cleaning herself up before leaving, excited to explore the academy.

message 5: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head], Headmistress Gecko (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) | 330 comments ((Ariah's side https://mydecorative.com/wp-content/u...))

Ariah wandered into her bedroom, looking around. She was dormed with that Iris girl she had talked to earlier. The girl flopped onto her bed, staring up at the lemon-yellow fabric thingy on top of it. This was a very strange school, but strange was good. Most of the time. She glanced at her schedule and shot up, bonking her head on the bedframe. She rubbed her forehead and ran out of the room, about to be late for her first class.

message 6: by xavier (new)

xavier | 120 comments Iris burst in and slipped her shoes off, flopping down on her bed and admiring Ariah’s side of the dorm

message 7: by noodle! (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 85 comments Peony walks in and looks around. “Nice place.” She says, noting where everything is.

message 8: by xavier (new)

xavier | 120 comments ”Thanks!” She chirped and reached deep under her bed, throwing a ton of art supplies everywhere before finding her twine bound collection of pranking books, jumping up and placing them on her bed. ”Ah-hah!!” She yelled in triumph. "What are we thinking for the prank?" She asked curiously/excitedly.

message 9: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head], Headmistress Gecko (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) | 330 comments ((Can I just shove Ariah into this prank and have her help out because you know she would love this))

message 10: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 219 comments ƓąӀӀąղէ Ɠҽҽҟվ Ɠąվ Ɠҽçҟօ wrote: "((Can I just shove Ariah into this prank and have her help out because you know she would love this))"

(Three students are going to prank Lucen later?.. I don't mind. XD But it's up to them. :) )

message 11: by xavier (new)

xavier | 120 comments (I mean yeah sure! We'll have to ask Noodle though; do you want to send her here?)

message 12: by noodle! (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 85 comments (I’m good with anything.)

message 13: by noodle! (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 85 comments ♥ Ava~ I'm Walking On Sunshine ♥ wrote: "”Thanks!” She chirped and reached deep under her bed, throwing a ton of art supplies everywhere before finding her twine bound collection of pranking books, jumping up and placing them on her bed. ..."

Peony nods, admiring the stack of pranking books. “Nice collection.” She says with a smirk.

message 14: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 219 comments Noodle the Doodlebug .3. wrote: "(I’m good with anything.)"

(Alright. :) I guess we'll see when the Prank Trio (or Squad) pranks someone then. XD)

message 15: by xavier (new)

xavier | 120 comments "Thanks! They've come in handy a bunch of times." She said proudly, flipping one open to a page of a rainbow eucalyptus tree that shoots out a weird solution as soon as it's touched, spraying the victims and encasing them in a breathable solid-like liquid that prohibits them from moving for ten minutes

message 16: by noodle! (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 85 comments Peony smiles and picks up one of the books at random, flipping through the pages. “How long have you been doing this?” She asks, eyes glued to the scribbles.

message 17: by xavier (new)

xavier | 120 comments "About... 5 years now? I used to hate journaling but I learnt that it's much better this way for pranks." She said grinning as she looked through more of the drawings, handling her babies with care.

message 18: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head], Headmistress Gecko (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) | 330 comments Ariah opened the door to her dorm and saw Iris and Peony. "Hey, guys." She said, acknowledging them before just flopping on her bed with a dramatic sigh.

message 19: by noodle! (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 85 comments Peony turns around and glances at Ariah. “Hello. I’m Peony. Pleasure to make your acquaintance.” She says before turning back to the journal.

message 20: by xavier (new)

xavier | 120 comments "Hey Ariah! What's up?" Iris asked, curiosity very apparent in her expression and voice

message 21: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head], Headmistress Gecko (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) | 330 comments Ariah rolled over onto her back, staring up at the ceiling. "I met this girl in one of my classes? Well, not really met, I just kinda saw her. And now I'm not sure if I have a slight crush or not."

message 22: by noodle! (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 85 comments Peony chuckles. “Agh, sounds terrible.” She says with a simpathetic smile. She puts the journal she was reading down and looks at Ariah.

message 23: by xavier (new)

xavier | 120 comments "Ooooooo" Iris exclaimed, jumping onto her bed. "What's her name?!" She asked excitedly, laying on her stomach with her body in that stereotypical tell-me-more pose

message 24: by noodle! (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 85 comments Peony rolls her eyes and sits next to Iris. “I would also like to know her name.” She says with a small smile. “It seems like very important information.”

message 25: by xavier (new)

xavier | 120 comments Iris giggled and sat up straight, not acting like the stereotypical sleepover girl anymore, but there was still a big smile on her face.

message 26: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head], Headmistress Gecko (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) | 330 comments Ariah thought for a moment before burying her face into a pillow. “I, uh... forgot to ask.” She mumbled in embarrassment.

message 27: by xavier (new)

xavier | 120 comments Iris stared for a moment and chuckled. "Okay then; what'd she look like?" She asked, holding back the teasing as she patted Ariah's shoulder reassuringly.

message 28: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head], Headmistress Gecko (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) | 330 comments "Well... She has really curly brown hair and sea-green eyes, and she's kinda tall. I also overheard her listening to a comedy podcast I like - not that I was super close to her or anything, she just had it on full volume and I could hear it through her headphones - so that's something I know we have in common." Ariah said. "Any idea who that is?"

((Okay I need somebody to make/roleplay Ariah's crush for me-))

message 29: by xavier (new)

xavier | 120 comments (Maybe I could??? Idk)

message 30: by xavier (new)

xavier | 120 comments "Aww, cute! But no, sorry I haven't met a lot of people." Iris admitted apologetically.

message 31: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head], Headmistress Gecko (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) | 330 comments ((Sure, but only if you want to))

"Same. Hey, do we have combat class in the same period?" Ariah asked, changing the subject.

message 32: by xavier (new)

xavier | 120 comments (Okie!!!)

message 33: by xavier (new)

xavier | 120 comments Iris swung her backpack so it was in front of her and started rifling through it. "Maybe??? I actually advent looked at all." She said laughing sheepishly. She finally tugged it out with a triumphant shout. "Yes! Let's see... Yeah, I think we do!" She exclaimed happily.

message 34: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head], Headmistress Gecko (last edited Sep 28, 2020 06:58AM) (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) | 330 comments "Great!" Ariah said. "I'm kinda scared of the teacher though..." She laughed a little. "I mean, there are two teachers, right? Maybe the other'll be a bit less harsh?"

message 35: by xavier (new)

xavier | 120 comments (Thanks for reminding me!!!)

message 36: by xavier (new)

xavier | 120 comments Iris nodded. "Yup!! I need to get out of these jeans then!" She said and ran into the closet, coming out in black, silver, and neon purple matching muscle shirt and black leggings with her black combat boots.

message 37: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head], Headmistress Gecko (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) | 330 comments (XD no problem)

Ariah glanced at her, and then down at her own outfit of a sweatshirt and jeans. "I should probably change too..." She said, although she didn't really know what she was going to wear. She went into her closet and came out in an old t-shirt, gym shorts, and tennis shoes. She shrugged. "My wardrobe is a bit limited."

message 38: by xavier (new)

xavier | 120 comments Iris grinned. "You look good!" She said, wrapping an arm around her shoulders and turning to Peony. "Do you have combat class with us?" She asked excitedly.

message 39: by xavier (new)

xavier | 120 comments Iris flopped back onto her bed after class, the mattress bouncing a little from the impact. She was sweaty, tired, and feeling veeerrrryyy lazy, rolling around before forcing herself to go to the bathroom and shower.