Academy for Gods and Goddesses 2 discussion

All-Girls Dormitory > Harlyn : Maddie : Jane : Luna

Comments Showing 1-50 of 63 (63 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 4: by Radha (new)

Radha (aftgtrash) | 60 comments Harlyn comes into the the room, looks over to where Maddie is 'hey' she says shyly still embarrassed about the scene she created in the gym

Harlyn's side: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/57/7a/01/57...

message 5: by Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!], Staff Member who has no idea what to do (last edited Feb 09, 2021 03:38AM) (new)

Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!] (detectingeagle310) | 788 comments Mod
Her side of the room looked like this:
(view spoiler)

Jane sat on her bed near the window, looking outside. She had her headphones and was listening to a random song.

https://youtu.be/fJKih0mjQfo

message 7: by laavi (new)

laavi (hot_like_laava) ((hmm i'm not sure, but maybe? i'll check the request dorm topic and get back to you))

message 9: by laavi (new)

laavi (hot_like_laava) ((yep, this is your luna!))

message 10: by laavi (new)

laavi (hot_like_laava) ((sorry for the late reply, btw!))

message 12: by Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!], Staff Member who has no idea what to do (new)

Jane walked in and freshened up before putting on her Black Widow costume which had been lying on the bed:

https://images.app.goo.gl/ojsx9qZGLgn...

She put on some light make up, let out her hair and headed to the ballroom.

message 14: by Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!], Staff Member who has no idea what to do (new)

(( wow...... ))

Daphne (sorry! On hiatus. No invites of any kind!) (daph07_nerd) | 354 comments She looked in a mirror and decided she didnt like the costume as much as she thought. She changed into https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=.... Her hair was mostly the same but with: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...

Daphne (sorry! On hiatus. No invites of any kind!) (daph07_nerd) | 354 comments Luna checked in the mirror one last time before heading to the ball.

message 18: by Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!], Staff Member who has no idea what to do (new)

Jane walked into her dorm, slightly leaning on Lu for support.

message 19: by laavi (new)

laavi (hot_like_laava) Lu, noticing how she was leaning on him despite her reluctance when he offered help, almost pointed it out, but thought better as they realized she would probably glare daggers into his soul.

message 20: by Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!], Staff Member who has no idea what to do (new)

She sat down in her bed. It hurt a bit to walk but she wasn't going to give Lucius the satisfaction of knowing that he was right, and that she had actually needed help to walk here. But she did give him a small grateful smile

message 21: by laavi (new)

laavi (hot_like_laava) He smiled back, trying to channel itstheleasticoulddoaftergivingyouburns through that smile.

message 22: by Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!], Staff Member who has no idea what to do (new)

She gave him a look that clearly said, 'Stop blaming yourself. That's an order'

message 23: by laavi (new)

laavi (hot_like_laava) They returned with a look that said, 'okay, okay, stop glaring at me.'

message 24: by Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!], Staff Member who has no idea what to do (new)

She smiled. "You can leave if you want" she shrugged

message 25: by laavi (new)

laavi (hot_like_laava) Lu's brows furrowed, "Are you sure? I can stay, besides, I have nothing to do."

message 26: by Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!], Staff Member who has no idea what to do (new)

"I don't want you to stay because you feel like you have to. Stay if you want. Leave if you don't." she shrugged again, bringing out her Kindle.

message 27: by laavi (new)

laavi (hot_like_laava) ((should he stay?))

message 28: by Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!], Staff Member who has no idea what to do (new)

((your choice. We could always do an Amelia Laavi rp))

message 29: by laavi (new)

laavi (hot_like_laava) ((ahh she's stuck in rp, which reminds me, we need to close the ball, AND dom has been gone forever))

message 30: by Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!], Staff Member who has no idea what to do (new)

((Double Oof.))

message 31: by laavi (new)

laavi (hot_like_laava) ((yep... actually, now that i think about it, all my characters are stuck in rp))

message 32: by Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!], Staff Member who has no idea what to do (new)

((all of mine, excluding Jane, are free))

message 33: by laavi (new)

laavi (hot_like_laava) ((-_-

ooo should i make a new one? no but that will take too long ahhhh))

message 34: by Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!], Staff Member who has no idea what to do (new)

((No idea))

message 35: by laavi (new)

laavi (hot_like_laava) ((i shall think of a new character and get back to you tomorrow because you should probably sleep soon))

message 36: by Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!], Staff Member who has no idea what to do (last edited Feb 10, 2021 08:23AM) (new)

((I have a bit more time left))

message 37: by laavi (new)

laavi (hot_like_laava) "Well, uh, let me know if you need any help, I would like to go explore around," they said sheepishly, thinking that it was rude to leave, especially since he was the reason Jane was hurt.

message 38: by Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!], Staff Member who has no idea what to do (new)

Jacob knocked on the door to the dorm and the door was opened after a few minutes by the person they had been looking for. Jane raised an eyebrow at the two people at the door but opened it wider and walked back in, sitting down on her bed.

message 39: by laavi (new)

laavi (hot_like_laava) Laavi waved sheepishly and walked inside.

((have jane and laavi met? i can't remember))

message 40: by Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!], Staff Member who has no idea what to do (new)

((I don't think so))

"So... What brings you two here? Because I can see it isn't to simply chat"

message 41: by laavi (new)

laavi (hot_like_laava) ((okay))

Laavi, who was stressed and worried and tired, didn't manage to control her powers on time. "Amelia's in the infirmary, her darkmness is fading, she fainted, we think it could be related to a deity of light, at the academy that's Lucius Mills, and Jacob thinks you've met him." She exhaled. Then, her eyes widened. That was definitely oversharing. She flashed a quick smile to...compensate. For previously mentioned oversharing.

message 42: by Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!], Staff Member who has no idea what to do (new)

"Wait, Amelia fainted? Her darkness couldn't have possibly depleted enough for that" Jane said, surprised. She frowned on hearing the second part, "While he did accidentally hit me with his powers, I don't know if Lucius would ever actually hurt another student without reason..."

message 43: by laavi (new)

laavi (hot_like_laava) "Wait, he hurt you?" Her brows furrowed in concern. Maybe this kid was dangerous.

message 44: by Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!], Staff Member who has no idea what to do (new)

"He had been practicing with his powers when one of the vines from the Enchanted forest grew a bit and touched him, freakin him out, he jumped in surprise, accidentally let go off the ball of light in his hand and it hit me. He apologized. I forgave him. He thought me crazy for forgiving him so easily" she shrugged

message 45: by laavi (new)

laavi (hot_like_laava) Huh. Maybe he wasn't so dangerous after all. Laavi looked at Jacob, relief evident on her face. It had nothing to do with the deity of light. There was no villain in this story, and although that didn't change Amelia's condition, it made Laavi feel a little lighter.

message 46: by Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!], Staff Member who has no idea what to do (new)

"You know, he's not exactly wrong though. You forgive way too easily" Jacob pointed out but his demeanor was a bit more easy and relaxed. Almost relieved.

Jane shrugged, "It didn't kill me? It's fine." She replied.

"Low standards" he noted with a raised eyebrow.

"Eh. Don't really care."

message 47: by laavi (last edited Jun 29, 2021 12:38PM) (new)

laavi (hot_like_laava) Laavi chuckled. "Come on, you can't tell me your standards are any higher, Jacob." She shrugged, "Mine certainly aren't."

message 48: by Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!], Staff Member who has no idea what to do (new)

He shrugged, "Well, you're not wrong. It's not like there's any need for standards to be higher since we're all kinda immortal and stuff"

message 49: by laavi (new)

laavi (hot_like_laava) "Point." She hummed in thought. "Do you think other deities or even mortals could cause a deity to fade?"

message 50: by Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!], Staff Member who has no idea what to do (new)

"From what I've read, A deity only fades only the belief in them is gone, or their domains are disappearing or they've lost the will to live" Jacob replied, frowning, "None of which are the case in this situation."

"Fading? Who are you guys talking about?" Jane asked, concern in her voice. She may not show it but she does care about others.

« previous 1