FLASHLIGHT READERS discussion

The Upside of Falling
This topic is about The Upside of Falling
FIND A BUDDY TO READ ALONG!!! > September 2020: Bailey+Joyce-The Upside of Falling

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Joyce Here is for me and Bailey to discuss The Upside of Falling

Joyce Hey Bailey! How are you with the book? :) also did you know that The Upside of Falling was originally a story on Wattpad?? :O have you read that version??

message 3: by Bailey, BOTM AND POLLS DEPARTMENT (new) - added it

Bailey the BookNerd (bn021206) | 619 comments Mod
Sorry! I forgot we would be discussing here!

I've been good! I really like the book so far. The characters are so cute together! And relatable!

Who's your favorite character?

message 4: by Bailey, BOTM AND POLLS DEPARTMENT (new) - added it

Bailey the BookNerd (bn021206) | 619 comments Mod
I have heard it started on Wattpad! That's so cool!!!

Joyce yesss they are soo cute!! They're very likeable characters. They each have characteristics that I love and that makes me love them

Joyce I love the passion Becca has for books. That's totally relatable xD but I also love her character growth. Love how she became more open

Joyce and Brett...I want someone like him xD I love how he's not the stereotypical jock. I love how goal family oriented he is.

Joyce also after reading this, I had such a craving for jelly filled donuts xD they won't be the same as the ones in the book, but its close enough

Joyce omg the part where she threw her books in the water...I DIED ON THE INSIDE!!! I would have gone in and saved them xD garbage I can get, but in the water?!? :'(

Joyce I haven't read the Wattpad version....is it similar? or better? I might check it out...let me know!! :)