The Academy of Espionage discussion

The Academy - 2nd Floor > Common Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 186 (186 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) | 5153 comments Mod
(RP ONLY)

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 948 comments Sabrina came in and sat down

message 3: by amia (new)

amia (makevocaloidgreatagain) Thalia came in and sat down on a couch.

message 4: by smile (new)

smile is taking a smiley break (smileyfox) Timidly, Matt peeked in the door. He was trying to find his way around the Academy, but was actually getting himself hopelessly lost. Matt stopped mid-step as he saw someone else already in the room. He hastily turned to leave, but then hesitated. Maybe he should stop to ask for directions this time. He had nothing to lose, there was no possibly way he could get any more lost...hopefully...

message 5: by amia (new)

amia (makevocaloidgreatagain) Thalia saw a boy come in with a confused look on his face.
“Are you lost?” she asked.

message 6: by smile (new)

smile is taking a smiley break (smileyfox) “Um... Uh...” Matt stuttered. Just give it up and ask! A voice seemed to tell him. What was with men and asking for directions? “Yeah... I’m lost...” Matt sighed.

message 7: by Captain123 (new)

Captain123 | 1773 comments "well so am i. who new this place was so hard to get around?" Diana said, swaggering in.

message 9: by Captain123 (new)

Captain123 | 1773 comments Diana swaggers out.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Luci walked in, still stroking Thor's head calmly. He sat down in a chair, thinking. He still needed to become an actual member. He wondered when the tests were happening. He really needed to know that if he was ever going to get revenge. And he was going to. There was no doubt about that. He would see blood drip from his father's body no matter what. He clenched his teeth unconsciously behind his mask.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Zander and Jade make their way into the common room, “You liking your room mate?” Zander says, flopping into one of the chairs. Jade chuckles, “No,” “Not quite,” she says, she sits across of her brother.

message 12: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) | 6507 comments Mod
((Well I never....Rude...)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Zander and Jade look over at her, they look away quickly and being talking using their phones.

(Lol sorry Hailey)

message 14: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

(No, no, they being sooo nice, whatever could you mean?)

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 25, 2020 07:23PM) (new)

(lol, hehe)

Zander and Jade look up at each other.
ZANDER: So how are things going?
JADE: Descent I like home better
ZANDER: I understand
JADE: Do you really? You know you can't mess up, remember last time....

message 16: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

(Yes, Zander a mess-up, I agree with Jade,mhm, continue...)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

(Sorry I meant can't)

ZANDER: Ya I remember
JADE: I can't let what happened to Jollein happened to you

Zander looks up at Jade, she smiles, the Shallfor siblings were deadly but were truly gentle to one another at heart.

message 18: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

(What? Who is Jollein?? Oh, these people have some explaining to do...and I still think Zander a mess-up so oh well ;)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

The siblings quickly wiped the traces of gentleness from their faces. They go back to doing things on their phones.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

(You'll find out, maybe....)

message 21: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

(I Am soo lost......come on Shallfors, Hailey gonna find out, somehow, She gonna trick it out of y'all, it will happen!)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

(Nope not this time)

Zander and Jade stand, they decided to separate and head to their dorms.

message 23: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

(Ughhhh, will they give it up freely? They should do that....totally gonna happen, mhm)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

(Sorry want to talk to them, they kinda ingore people)

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Elisa {SeekerOfMagic} wrote: "(Ughhhh, will they give it up freely? They should do that....totally gonna happen, mhm)"

(Sorry nope)

message 26: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

(Come on, dang it, oh well....)

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

(But.... you could try)

message 28: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

(Uhh, yep, of course)

message 29: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

Hailey walked in and threw a knife in frustration at the wall and then walked out, taking her hair out of the braids it was in and leaving it a curly mess.

message 30: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Sadie walked into the common room, sitting down on a couch. She sat there, lost in her own thoughts.

message 31: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

Hailey wondered in again. "IMPOSSIBLE," She shouted as she walked in. "Oh Sadie, hi." She mumbled something under her breath and sat at a chair across from Sadie.

message 32: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

"What's impossible?" Sadie asked half-heartedly.

message 33: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Just disappearing into thin air," Hailey said loudly. "But nothing to majorly worry about, and you don't need to know," Hailey said with a sigh. She it her lip and got up, pacing a bit.

message 34: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

"My god," Sadie snapped. "What's with you? Now you're saying 'I don't need to know?' Wow. That's rich."

message 35: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Well, do you want to hear about boy issues?" Hailey snapped back. This, of course, was a complete lie, but she didn't want to talk about this right now. "I can tell you all about them if you want," She said, still walking around the room. "Like how everyone is just disappearing into thin air? Or how I can't manage to hurt a 14 year old, but rather..." Hailey sighed.

message 36: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

"Secrets, secrets, secrets," Sadie said, glaring at her. "And I thought we were done with those. I literally poured out my life story to you. I have a very, very low trust policy. Now I know why."

message 37: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"What do you mean? So you want to hear about that now? I don't trust people, okay? Deal with it. My life is my own and I need others out of it. Exactly why I was looking for Jade or Zander. I am done with their stupid family and I wanted to tell them before...whatever. I am leaving." Hailey walked out with a sigh. She sighed. She didn't mean any of that, but wasn't in the mood right this second.

message 38: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

"Again?" Sadie sighed, annoyed. "Well. I'll just sit here. Have fun with your life. And leave me out of it. If you don't want me, fine, then I won't want you."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

(no..... Hailey don't leave!)

message 40: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

(Well, Hailey mad and leaving.....and ain't coming back)

message 41: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

((THEY NEED TO MAKE UP!!))

message 42: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

((Not right now....she busy....and very pissed.))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

(NO NO NO NO NO NON ON NON ON ON NON NO NON NO NON NO ONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO ON N O NO NO ON ON ONO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

(HAILEY YOU BRING YOUR HAPPY LITTLE FACE BACK TO THIS SCHOOL RIGHT NOW!)

message 45: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

(Gem, seriously....lol)

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

(This is very serious, never being more serious in my life,) *Insert insane face here, breathing like crazy

message 47: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Elisa{Bookaholic} wrote: "((Not right now....she busy....and very pissed.))"

((But they will at some point))

message 48: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

(Welp, to bad..)

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

*blink blink (Comes to threaten Hailey, lol)

message 50: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

((Gem, this is actually terrible right? Where's our sassy and fiery Sadie? Where's our happy Hailey??))

« previous 1 3 4