The Ultimate Wings of Fire Discussion and Roleplaying Group discussion

RP - Hives [Pantala] > Jewel Hive

Comments Showing 1-50 of 256 (256 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Disney_World, Practically never on, sorry (new)

Disney_World | 2472 comments Mod
Yeah, RP here for the Jewel Hive!

message 2: by zoekate [off for the summer] , off for the summer (last edited Sep 17, 2020 11:19AM) (new)

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 1163 comments Mod
(I'm here)
Violet walked around the garden, smelling delicate flowers and watching bees fly around. Out of the corner of her eye she spotted a pale purple Silkwing bustling around, watering plants and tending to the garden beds

SevenOfNinetales (sevenof) | 717 comments Vista watered the plants, breathing in the beautiful smell. She couldn't wait to get wings. It would be so much easier with them!

message 4: by zoekate [off for the summer] , off for the summer (new)

"Hi" Violet said, turning to look at the Silkwing "I'm Violet!" she racked her brain "You're Vista, right?"

SevenOfNinetales (sevenof) | 717 comments "Oh!" Vista exclaimed. "You're Jewel's daughter! You don't, um, pardon me if this sounds rude, but you don't look very . . . um, . . . HiveWingey."

message 6: by zoekate [off for the summer] , off for the summer (new)

Violet looked down at her talons "I'm not a Hivewing" she said in a small voice "Jewel adopted me because my parents abandoned me"
She looks up and smiles "But that doesn't matter" She tilts her head at Vista "Your parents are Jewel's favorite" she says randomly

SevenOfNinetales (sevenof) | 717 comments Vista gasped. "Oh, that's awful!" she exclaimed. "I mean that your parents abandoned you, not that Lady Jewel adopted you. Also, it's nice to know that she appreciates my parents. They've been a little down since Hornworm ran off . . . "

Thinking of what she'd found out about Hormworm made her shudder slightly.

message 8: by zoekate [off for the summer] , off for the summer (new)

"Who's Hornworm?" Violet asks "I don't remember seeing him here" she says, waving her talons at the palace behind her
(Is it a palace? I don't remember.)

SevenOfNinetales (sevenof) | 717 comments (It's the center of the hive. It's more like a manor, i think.)

"He left a few years ago. There was another SilkWing involved, and she was all greys and blacks and reds . . . her name was MorningMurder . . . or something like SkyReap . . . "

message 10: by zoekate [off for the summer] , off for the summer (new)

"She sounds creepy!" Violet says, shuddering
(Thanks)

message 11: by Disney_World, Practically never on, sorry (new)

(Those names... sound like nice dragons for sure.)

message 12: by SevenOfNinetales (new)

SevenOfNinetales (sevenof) | 717 comments "But here's the worst thing!" She dropped her voice to a hardly audible whisper. "It was Hormworm who was to blame. I discovered something in the files while I was sweeping. He gathered the support of the Bloodworm hive . . . and while DawnCollection and her family were sleeping . . . he . . . " She starts to cry.

message 13: by SevenOfNinetales (new)

SevenOfNinetales (sevenof) | 717 comments (Which ones? The ones that sound like someone I've RP'd with before, or the one with 'worm' in the name?)

message 14: by Disney_World, Practically never on, sorry (new)

(MorningMurder and SkyReap!)

message 15: by zoekate [off for the summer] , off for the summer (new)

Violet hugged Vista "What does Bloodworm Hive have to do with anything?" she asks, slightly confused

message 16: by SevenOfNinetales (new)

SevenOfNinetales (sevenof) | 717 comments (Who have I used that have similar names? >:))

message 17: by SevenOfNinetales (new)

SevenOfNinetales (sevenof) | 717 comments "Well, I think he just wanted a less sympathetic Lady. A lot of words in the paper were confusing, like arson and first-degree and collateral fallout which is actually two words, my bad."

message 18: by Disney_World, Practically never on, sorry (new)

(No ideaaaa. Dawnreaper?)

message 19: by SevenOfNinetales (new)

SevenOfNinetales (sevenof) | 717 comments (ding-a-ding-ding! You are correct!)

message 20: by zoekate [off for the summer] , off for the summer (new)

"Can you show me the files?" Violet asked urgently, glancing around to make sure they were alone.

message 21: by Disney_World, Practically never on, sorry (new)

(Yas!)

message 22: by SevenOfNinetales (new)

SevenOfNinetales (sevenof) | 717 comments "We'll have to be careful, I don't think your mom wants little dragonets poking around in her things . . ."

She beckoned Violet to follow, and she padded down some stairs.

message 23: by zoekate [off for the summer] , off for the summer (new)

Violet nodded and followed Vista down the stairs, making sure to keep her footsteps light

message 24: by SevenOfNinetales (new)

SevenOfNinetales (sevenof) | 717 comments They reached the large room where the files were.

message 25: by zoekate [off for the summer] , off for the summer (new)

Violet glanced around and gasped. "Oh. My. Gosh." she whispered as she walked around

message 26: by SevenOfNinetales (new)

SevenOfNinetales (sevenof) | 717 comments "I know. Isn't it pretty?" Vista said. Upon reaching the cabinet labeled DIPLOMACY AND OTHER HIVES, she opened it up and grabbed a seemingly inconspicuous group of pages.

message 27: by zoekate [off for the summer] , off for the summer (last edited Sep 17, 2020 12:01PM) (new)

Violet sat down on the floor and continued to look at the large room around, taking in every nook and cranny. Then she stood up and began searching the room. She opened a cabinet label 'Mates and Eggs' and began rifling through the pages

message 28: by SevenOfNinetales (last edited Sep 17, 2020 12:02PM) (new)

SevenOfNinetales (sevenof) | 717 comments "So here they are!" Vista said with as much friendly pride as can be contained in a whisper. "Er, Violet? What are you doing?"

message 29: by zoekate [off for the summer] , off for the summer (new)

Violet took the papers in one talon and continued to look through the cabinet. She gasped "Here it is" she whispered, then sat down on the floor again and began to read the paper

message 30: by SevenOfNinetales (new)

SevenOfNinetales (sevenof) | 717 comments "Here what is?"

message 31: by zoekate [off for the summer] , off for the summer (last edited Sep 17, 2020 12:07PM) (new)

"My parents" she said quietly, still reading. She gasped again "Glimmer and Temora" she murmured

message 32: by SevenOfNinetales (new)

SevenOfNinetales (sevenof) | 717 comments "Temora. Glimmer. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm . . . " she pondered. Why did she think she'd heard those names before?

message 33: by zoekate [off for the summer] , off for the summer (last edited Sep 17, 2020 12:09PM) (new)

Violet set the paper aside and began to read the file Vista had handed her. After a moment she looked up at Vista "Does Lady Jewel know about this?" she asked sharply, lashing her tail on the floor.

message 34: by SevenOfNinetales (new)

SevenOfNinetales (sevenof) | 717 comments "Know about what?"

message 35: by zoekate [off for the summer] , off for the summer (last edited Sep 17, 2020 12:12PM) (new)

"Your brother!" she said angrily. She stood up suddenly "We need to go see her" she said
(Can you explain what Hornworm did? I'm still kinda confused)

message 36: by SevenOfNinetales (new)

SevenOfNinetales (sevenof) | 717 comments "Yeah, you do realize she'll kill me if she finds out that I've been snooping into her personal things, right?"

message 37: by zoekate [off for the summer] , off for the summer (new)

"True" she said titling her head. Then she smiled "But she won't kill me."

message 38: by SevenOfNinetales (new)

SevenOfNinetales (sevenof) | 717 comments (Basically, he and Dawnreaper (one of my OCs) were friends, except it was a long con on Hornworm's part and was trying to kill her & her family for a past injustice on her SilkWing mother's side of the family)

message 39: by zoekate [off for the summer] , off for the summer (new)

(Oh ok, got it!)

message 40: by SevenOfNinetales (new)

SevenOfNinetales (sevenof) | 717 comments Vista was shocked. "Wa-was this all just so you could get that information?" she said in a strangled sob.

message 41: by zoekate [off for the summer] , off for the summer (new)

"No!" Violet said desperately "I wanted to help!"

message 42: by SevenOfNinetales (new)

SevenOfNinetales (sevenof) | 717 comments "You do realize that you seriously sounded extremely villainous when you said she wouldn't kill you, right?" Vista said, still choking back tears.

message 43: by zoekate [off for the summer] , off for the summer (new)

"No!" she said "I meant that I could go tell her about this and you could stay safe!" Violet was holding back tears of her own.

message 44: by SevenOfNinetales (new)

SevenOfNinetales (sevenof) | 717 comments "Oh . . . " Vista said. "Oh. I'm so sorry I doubted you . . . "

message 45: by zoekate [off for the summer] , off for the summer (new)

"It's fine!" Violet said with a small smile. She breathed a sigh of relief

message 46: by SevenOfNinetales (new)

SevenOfNinetales (sevenof) | 717 comments "OK! Be sure to tell me what you find out about your parents!"

message 47: by SevenOfNinetales (new)

SevenOfNinetales (sevenof) | 717 comments (I actually have to go now. Sorry! ;-;)

message 48: by zoekate [off for the summer] , off for the summer (new)

"Wait" Violet said "Did you know my parents?"

message 49: by zoekate [off for the summer] , off for the summer (new)

(Ok! Bye!)

message 50: by SevenOfNinetales (new)

SevenOfNinetales (sevenof) | 717 comments "I don't think so . . . but I remember their names from something. I'll ask my parents about them!"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6