Middlemist Academy of Flora discussion

The Academy - First Floor > Entrance Hall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 93 (93 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head], Headmistress Gecko (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) | 330 comments

message 2: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head], Headmistress Gecko (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) | 330 comments Ariah walked in, marveling at the hall. The doors to the amphitheater and anywhere else were locked, so she stood and waited for other people to arrive. She pulled out her notebook from her backpack and flipped through it, studying a scene she had written. "Am I making you puncomfortable?" she murmured to the empty hall.

message 3: by , Vice Headmaster Drago (new)

​ (dragomania) | 255 comments { yes you are }

message 4: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head], Headmistress Gecko (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) | 330 comments { Too bad, accept your punishment }

message 5: by , Vice Headmaster Drago (new)

​ (dragomania) | 255 comments { And what could that bee? }

message 6: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head], Headmistress Gecko (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) | 330 comments [ Thousands of puns raining upun you ]

message 7: by xavier (new)

xavier | 120 comments Iris walked in with her puffy grey jacket and dirst smudged leggings, a grin on her face as she looked around. She saw another person and went over. "Hiya! I'm Iris; pronouns are she/her/her's; what about you?"

message 8: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Ray walked in, pulling off her hood. She looked around carefully, eyeing the other people in the hall but not saying anything.

message 9: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 219 comments Lucen was standing on top of the chandelier, with his size not being enough to knock it down and called out to all the students currently in the hall, shouting near the top of lungs just to sound normal to them "Welcome everyone! I hope the initial challenge wasn't too hard, right?" He changed his position on the chandelier as if he was going to jump off of it soon "Which of you is ready for the next one?" His Defender armor was causing the light from the chandelier to not reach a tiny spot on the ceiling and his blade was currently on the back of his armor.

message 10: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head], Headmistress Gecko (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) | 330 comments ((Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Ryan, there's only one challenge, it's just so the students can show their powers and prove they aren't trying to sneak in, just so you know :D))

message 11: by , Vice Headmaster Drago (new)

​ (dragomania) | 255 comments { potatos is still alive :D }

message 12: by Ryan (last edited Sep 17, 2020 01:11PM) (new)

Ryan | 219 comments ƓąӀӀąղէ Ɠҽҽҟվ Ɠąվ Ɠҽçҟօ wrote: "((Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Ryan, there's only one challenge, it's just so the students can show their powers and prove they aren't trying to sneak in, just so you know :D))"

(Oh, ok. XD Well, how about this one is just a fake challenge and he'll explain that later? :) It's more for fun? :) Just to waste a bit of time before the headmaster is ready to do her speech. :) And this is likely going to be his only time where he'll be fine with his interactions with students. XD)

message 13: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head], Headmistress Gecko (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) | 330 comments Ryan wrote: "ƓąӀӀąղէ Ɠҽҽҟվ Ɠąվ Ɠҽçҟօ wrote: "((Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Ryan, there's only one challenge, it's just so the students can show their powers and prove they aren't trying to sneak in, just so you know :D))"..."

((Sounds perfect! Just wanted to make sure you knew (ouo)b))

message 14: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 219 comments ƓąӀӀąղէ Ɠҽҽҟվ Ɠąվ Ɠҽçҟօ wrote: "Ryan wrote: "ƓąӀӀąղէ Ɠҽҽҟվ Ɠąվ Ɠҽçҟօ wrote: "((Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Ryan, there's only one challenge, it's just so the students can show their powers and prove they aren't trying to sneak in, just so y..."

(Ok. :) Just making sure that I didn't have to completely revise my post. XD And I know now, thanks. :) )

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 44 comments Maddie and Alex came in looked around curiously.

"Wow! nice"

Alex says

"Why do you do that?"

Maddie says

"Do what Mads?"

"What you just said, doofus!"

message 16: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head], Headmistress Gecko (last edited Sep 17, 2020 02:07PM) (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) | 330 comments "I'm Ari-" Ariah started to introduce herself, but then heard Lucen. She looked up at the chandelier, spotting the tiny ghost. "Hello!" She said, waving.

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 44 comments The twin's look up

"What the...?"

Alex looks at Maddie seeing if she finishes the sentence

"Not gonna finish it, Alex!"

message 18: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head], Headmistress Gecko (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) | 330 comments Headmaster Jade opened the door to her office slightly, looking out at the students. Oh...that's a lot of people... She thought. The former Combat Teacher steeled her nerves and slipped across the hall, quickly unlocking the door to the auditorium, going inside, and locking the door back.

message 19: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 219 comments Lucen smiled a bit under his armor and yet again shouted near the top of what he's capable of "Hello there, you all have great awareness of your surroundings." He gets ready to jump off the chandelier "So, how about this little 'challenge'? For fun!" He launches himself towards the wall, bouncing off of it onto the next and becoming similar to a tiny bouncy ball gone wild, his voice now was all over the place causing it to be slightly distorted "CaTcH mE iF yOu CaN!" Luckily his impacts were nothing to the wall and chandelier but his speed was very impressive as if he'd been working on it for a very long time now.

message 20: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 219 comments ƓąӀӀąղէ Ɠҽҽҟվ Ɠąվ Ɠҽçҟօ wrote: "Headmaster Jade opened the door to her office slightly, looking out at the students. Oh...that's a lot of people... She thought. The former Combat Teacher steeled her nerves and slipped across the ..."

(Hopefully she doesn't mind Lucen messing with the students in a non-harmful way. XD)

message 21: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head], Headmistress Gecko (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) | 330 comments Ariah ducked as he bounced directly over her head. "Um. Okay?" She laughed, and then watched him fly around the room. The next time her got close to her, she lunged and tried to catch him, but missed and fell on the floor.

message 22: by xavier (new)

xavier | 120 comments (Did Ariah notice Iris?)

message 23: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 219 comments ƓąӀӀąղէ Ɠҽҽҟվ Ɠąվ Ɠҽçҟօ wrote: "Ariah ducked as he bounced directly over her head. "Um. Okay?" She laughed, and then watched him fly around the room. The next time her got close to her, she lunged and tried to catch him, but miss..."

(Did that fall hurt her or no? Because Lucen would likely check up on her, due to his care for the students. :) )

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 44 comments Maddie and Alex like to steer clear from chaos

"Watch out doofus!"

message 25: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head], Headmistress Gecko (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) | 330 comments Ava~ I'm walking on sunshine wrote: "(Did Ariah notice Iris?)"

((Yeah, she started introducing herself and then Lucen did his thing. I wrote that, didn't I?))

Ryan wrote: "ƓąӀӀąղէ Ɠҽҽҟվ Ɠąվ Ɠҽçҟօ wrote: "Ariah ducked as he bounced directly over her head. "Um. Okay?" She laughed, and then watched him fly around the room. The next time her got close to her, she lunged ..."

(Probably not, she falls over a lot)

message 26: by xavier (new)

xavier | 120 comments ((sorry, I don't think I see that))

message 27: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 219 comments (Ok, he'll probably check anyways. XD Which may give her a small opportunity. ;) And I checked for an introduction, but I don't think she did other than say something about 'making you puncomfortable' or similar words. XD I'll post soon though. :) )

message 28: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Ray sat down on a bench, opening her notebook and taking out a purple pen, her favorite. She began writing down some information.

((I’ll be back in a bit!))

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 44 comments They sat down and started drawing the scenery there

"pretty mads"

message 30: by Ryan (last edited Sep 17, 2020 02:01PM) (new)

Ryan | 219 comments ƓąӀӀąղէ Ɠҽҽҟվ Ɠąվ Ɠҽçҟօ wrote: "Ariah ducked as he bounced directly over her head. "Um. Okay?" She laughed, and then watched him fly around the room. The next time her got close to her, she lunged and tried to catch him, but miss..."

Lucen bounced once more across the room then saw that Ariah fell over onto the floor. He then bounced towards her and slowed himself down using friction along the floor by sliding on it towards her. He finally stopped near her on the floor and asked her in a voice which was slightly high-pitched given his small size "Are you alright?" He was close enough to her now that his dots for eyes on his face could be seen and they looked like a calming green but due to his helmet not many other details could be seen.

message 31: by Soft (new)

Soft Key [ i'm sorry but this character melts my heart- tiny ghost man, friggen killed me]

message 32: by xavier (new)

xavier | 120 comments Iris helped Ariah up and smiled at the ghost. ”Hello.” She said with a curious/excited smile.

message 33: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head], Headmistress Gecko (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) | 330 comments Ava~ I'm walking on sunshine wrote: "((sorry, I don't think I see that))"
((Oops, I'll edit))

Ariah nodded, getting up. "I fall down a lot. I'm fine." She looked at him. "Although staying still makes it a bit easy to catch you, don't you think?"

message 34: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 219 comments Soft wrote: "[ i'm sorry but this character melts my heart- tiny ghost man, friggen killed me]"

(He's kinda meant to. XD But don't underestimate him in a fight! XD He be the protector of the academy, don't underestimate him! XD Ok, that last one was just a bit of a joke, but thanks for the reaction. :) He'll be happy to protect the students as long as they don't treat him wrong. :) )

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 44 comments Maddie looked at the ghost and started sketching him

message 36: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 219 comments Lucen nodded towards Ariah "Good that you are fine, but I don't care about that right now, since it didn't really have the effect I wanted." He looked towards the students just sitting down drawing and writing on their notebooks. Then he shrugged and continued in the slightly high-pitched voice "But thank you for participating, and if we continue it's up to you."

Then he turned to Iris and said while waving as well "Hello to you as well." At this moment, where he was standing on the ground, he was for sure smaller than even their shoes but his exact size couldn't be measured.

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 44 comments the twins sigh together in synch

message 38: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Ava~ I'm walking on sunshine wrote: "Iris helped Ariah up and smiled at the ghost. ”Hello.” She said with a curious/excited smile."

((Are Ariah and Iris going to be enemies or friends? Also, whenever you get the chance Ava, Ray and Iris can meet each other ;) ))

message 39: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 219 comments Ayla ~enchanted~ wrote: "Ava~ I'm walking on sunshine wrote: "Iris helped Ariah up and smiled at the ghost. ”Hello.” She said with a curious/excited smile."

((Are Ariah and Iris going to be enemies or friends? Also, whene..."

(I don't know, but they both met the tiny ghost defender of the academy so... maybe. XD )

message 40: by xavier (new)

xavier | 120 comments Ayla ~enchanted~ wrote: "Ava~ I'm walking on sunshine wrote: "Iris helped Ariah up and smiled at the ghost. ”Hello.” She said with a curious/excited smile."

((Are Ariah and Iris going to be enemies or friends? Also, whene..."

((Great! And maybe they can all be friends if Dagger's okay with it?))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

//I'd like to use my characters lol. can I just say they've already proved themselves?//

message 42: by xavier (new)

xavier | 120 comments Ryan wrote: "Lucen nodded towards Ariah "Good that you are fine, but I don't care about that right now, since it didn't really have the effect I wanted." He looked towards the students just sitting down drawing..."

Iris smiled even wider. "What's your name?" She asked curiously, practically jumping up and down. Her attention was solely on the little ghost, absentmindedly putting her long blonde hair in a ponytail.

message 43: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 219 comments Ava~ I'm walking on sunshine wrote: "Ayla ~enchanted~ wrote: "Ava~ I'm walking on sunshine wrote: "Iris helped Ariah up and smiled at the ghost. ”Hello.” She said with a curious/excited smile."

((Are Ariah and Iris going to be enemie..."

(Maybe they could all meet the tiny ghost defender too. XD His name is Lucen. :) )

Harlequin~What about the LGBTQ+ society? We need representation too. *EXCLUDING PEDOPHILES*~ wrote: "//I'd like to use my characters lol. can I just say they've already proved themselves?//"

(Well, it's just two posts at the Gate. XD Then you would likely be able to be here with that student. :) (I know I'm not a mod but I think those are teh rules. XD) )

message 44: by xavier (new)

xavier | 120 comments (YESH)

message 45: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 219 comments (Good. :D Also, careful around him, otherwise mister ghosty goes squish. XD He'll be fine but he can't really fight against what students do to him due to his code. XD (I kinda don't know if ghosts are that physical but I'll wait to confirm with Gecko or one of the mods before I post again, and wait for Gecko to continue as well. XD)

message 46: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Ava~ I'm walking on sunshine wrote: "Ayla ~enchanted~ wrote: "Ava~ I'm walking on sunshine wrote: "Iris helped Ariah up and smiled at the ghost. ”Hello.” She said with a curious/excited smile."

((Are Ariah and Iris going to be enemie..."

((Sure!))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Glory just sorta shuffled into the room looking extremely cold and worn out. She held herself proudly although and managed to hold her head high as she made her place in the room. "Oh, great, another one of those stupid things" She muttered, reffering to the ghosts. Fiddling with the bulb in her pocket she looked at Cin directly.

Meanwhile Cin had decided that the small DragonFruit Cactus in his hand was a ball. Since the spines didn't poke him he could easily touch it and not be bothered by the toxis they released. "Hello" he waved to Iris directly.

message 48: by Soft (last edited Sep 17, 2020 04:22PM) (new)

Soft Key Ryan wrote: "Soft wrote: "[ i'm sorry but this character melts my heart- tiny ghost man, friggen killed me]"

(He's kinda meant to. XD But don't underestimate him in a fight! XD He be the protector of the acade..."

[ noted ]

Marson licks his lips as he walks in, eyes flickering to and fro as the male walked. Yeah, to say he stuck out was an understatement. He was at least a foot taller then everybody here. "So much for fitting in." he sighs, adjusting his beanie to cover a pierced ear.

Sierran licks her lips, glancing around as she slid to one of the walls and simply leaned against it. Today she wanted everything to go smoothly, get her room, and not socialize. Maybe she could go and visit some of the animals she'd seen on the way here. Yeah, that'd be nice.

((ruin her peace i beg thy))

message 49: by , Vice Headmaster Drago (new)

​ (dragomania) | 255 comments { Xaxa where you getting the toxins stuff? I keep looking it up and all I get is the health benefits of dragon fruits }

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

//I read about it earlierXD Stop calling me out drago xD//

« previous 1