Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

Reviews by Reviewer > Reviewer looking to Review

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (fourmoonreviews) | 5 comments Hi,
I'm a reviewer and am currently accepting review requests. I enjoy YA, contemporary, thriller, horror, historical fiction, chick lit and dystopian. On occasion I may accept fantasy or sci-fi if it intrigues me. I do NOT accept non-fiction. Please do not ask me.

I am currently only accepting physical copies as I have trouble focusing when trying to read on my kindle.

Here are the links to my blog and Instagram in case you would like to check them out before contacting me. I will also include my email in case you would rather contact me there.

Https://fourmoonreviews.blogspot.com
Instagram.com/fourmoonreviews
Fourmoonreviews@yahoo.com

message 2: by Jeannette (new)

Jeannette Katzir | 21 comments I have a book I think you'll love. It’s a frolic involving love/death and lots of laughter.
Rachel’s husband is a cheater, and her friends have the perfect solution for her predicament, kill him without getting caught.
They were referring to a hypothetical contest, of course.

Entries to the contest pour in from friends and complete strangers. Some of the schemes were wacky, and some were so bizarre they made the girls laugh.
However, when Rachel’s husband dies as a result of one of the contest entries, the police investigate her, his former mistress, and a rival for his lover’s sexual favors.
One of the three is arrested for the crime, but did the police get it wrong?
This is the premise of my book, titled: The Contest.
If this blurb has piqued your interest, I will provide you with a copy to read and review.
Nora Katzir
thecontestbk@gmail.com

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Samantha wrote: "Hi,
I'm a reviewer and am currently accepting review requests. I enjoy YA, contemporary, thriller, horror, historical fiction, chick lit and dystopian. On occasion I may accept fantasy or sci-fi i..."

Hullo Samantha. Would like to review a contemporary romantic drama. You can view my books on Amazon....my URL is amazon.com/author/kittypyper.

If you are interested I can send you a mobi of the book you want

I hope you have a good day

message 4: by Walter (new)

Walter Danley (walterdanley) | 3 comments Hello Everyone! Discover Blasted Past! Blasted Past A Timeless Western Romance When THEN turns into NOW you have a BLASTED PAST (The Blasted Series Book 1) by Walter Danley

Customer Reviews: 5.0 ⭐️ out of 5 ⭐️ 8 ratings on Amazon

When your THEN becomes NOW, you have a Blasted Past. A time-Traveler's Tale of the Old West.
Jim Nagle who has more problems than any 54-year old investment executive can handle. His ex-wife has her lawyers threatening him, his estranged son is in jail, and the California State Franchise Board is chasing him for back taxes. The topper is his business has grown so fast he is mismanaging it. It just seems he can't get a break.
Then, in less time than a single heartbeat, his life is changed forever. A freak accident thrust Nagle back 145 years into history.

Since he has no way to go back to the future, Nagle will wait, tangled in time, for an understanding from above. In the meantime, he soon realizes, he'll need to develop some specialized skills pretty darn quick if he wants to stay alive.

Read and enjoy this rich, nuanced, character-driven tale that goes far beyond good versus evil.

This story will ENTERTAIN, and ENGAGE you, but at the same time you will be ENLIGHTENED by Blasted Past. Watch the Book Trailer here.
YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1xjC...

Check Blasted Past through these links:
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Walter-Danley/...
GoodReads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...

Anyone interested? Fill me in when you get a chance.
Thank you! And happy reading!

message 5: by Novel (new)

Novel Cat | 20 comments Magic Doctor CEO Lady’s Humble Husband (Magic Doctor, #1) by Novel Cat
Hi, my new book Magic Doctor: CEO Lady’s Humble Husband is A Paranormal Action Romance, if you're interested in, feel free to CLICK HERE to GET FREE COPY. MOBI/EPUB are avaiable.

Fade Chen, a mysterious young man from Tianwu Mountain, he was a master of martial arts, and a doctor of excellent medical knowledge.
To improve his martial arts, Fade Chen went to the urban city to look for 7 precious things.
Accidentally, Fade Chen saved a beautiful CEO lady, Quin Lin in a bar. The latter then became his nominal wife and offered him a job in her company.
Fade Chen was underestimated by everyone including Quin Lin. Then his excellent medical knowledge and good faith gained him a good reputation. And Quin Lin’s affection for him was growing. But his enemies always caused trouble for him.
Would Fade Chen gain love and fame in the end?

message 6: by S. (last edited Mar 22, 2021 07:03PM) (new)

S. Niter (s_niter) | 4 comments Hello, I am a new author who just released a new novel with a "unique writing style". The book is in a new fictional universe which I have been outlining for quite some time, its known as Amazement Eras (AE), which falls under the genres of Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Time-Travel, Action-Thriller and furthermore genres in the future.

My new book is called Amazement Eras Phase 1: Timemaster Era: Beginning of a new universe!.

The unique writing style as described includes "sub storylines", "dated continuity synchronized" and even "character profiles" at the end of the book. Each sub storyline has its own unique set of characters, setting and lore taking place, with other sub storylines acknowledging its existence within the same universe. The dated continuity synchronized feature is what I have tried to implement, meaning every single chapter in the novel has a day, month and year specified right at the beginning (with even some chapters having the hour and minute specified too). The dated continuity for each chapter helps illustrate the cleanliness and smoothness of fictional continuity within the AE universe timeline respectively. The character profiles at the end of the book (which I recommend reading after finishing the book itself), illustrates the age, blood type, height, birthplace and other parameters of the characters, to help give the readers an idea of how old the characters are in which chapters specifically. Also to give readers a better understanding of what each character represents in the AE universe respectively. This is a new writing style I have implemented, not sure if you would be interested it in it. But the furthermore entries of the AE universe will contain YA, historical fiction, horror, suspense, romance, classical and many others. Each book represents its own "era", meaning one era could focus on sci-fi, another one on classical, fantasy, horror, etc.

Summary:
Aiden Alves along with his friends in secondary school within Allentown, Pennsylvania are chosen by the primordial cosmic entity to battle evil on Earth. The space trance sequence dream selector identified Aiden’s team for their sincerity necessary to prevail over the 30th century AI invader Timemaster, the prismatic fourth dimension polychromatic Infrared and the human geomorphic Oddball. Timemaster travels back in time to the present with the intent to influence future events. Guided by Jay and Jack from the 30th century, the team must battle against AI militants under the control of Timemaster. Challenges come along the way for the team including the use of their powers and abilities, whether they can move on with an abnormal life or not. Will these teens, selected for their honesty, deepest desires and attitude to power, be able to save the world under attack from a technologically avant-garde invasion from the 30th century?

35+ Chapters with Dated Continuity! 9+ Preeminent Characters. 4 Storylines. 1 Era. 1 Book.

And yes, my novel is available in paperback and kindle edition both! Let me know if you are still interested in a copy of the book in mobi, docx, etc.

Available on Amazon.com (.ca, .co.uk, etc); https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08Z2RXZBY/...

message 7: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Kraft (kevkraft) Hello,

I am Kevin M. Kraft.

I seek reviews for three books:

DOBORO THE BOTTLENECKER, the first book in my well-received Doboro the Bottlenecker books series. Synopsis: After surviving an assassination attack, a family man is rehabilitated by a martial arts master in South Korea and returns seven years later as a blind street musician...and an avenging angel with a wit as sharp as the sword that is hidden in his walking stick.

LONG WAY FROM PARADISE, the second book in the Doboro the Bottlenecker books series. Synopsis: Doboro is back and reunited with a friend whose town is being corrupted by a young, rich business tycoon. Doboro must stop it...now, if he can only get past the rich man's security chief, who Doboro likes. A lot.

MOMO: An Inspirational Thriller (Second Edition), winner of the Christian Book Award in the Teen Category (2016) and my most-reviewed for being a novella. Synopsis: A father and son fight to survive a single night against a terrifying monster straight our of the annals of cryptozoology with only their faith, courage and the four walls of their weekend cabin to protect them.

Hit me back, reviewers, if any of these catch your interest, and I'll furnish the book(s) in whatever electronic format you require.

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration!

- Kevin

www.kevinmkraft.com
Doboro the Bottlenecker
Long Way from Paradise
MOMO: An Inspirational Thriller

message 8: by Leonardo (new)

Leonardo Adriel | 11 comments Hello. I have a novel called Leon Dekar and the Sky Garden. It's High Fantasy for all ages.
Blurb:Leon’s brother, Valcrist, disappeared some years ago. So when Leon starts dreaming of his long-gone brother, he knows the dreams hold some significance… but will he discover what it all means before it’s too late?
With his girlfriend and a small group, Leon and his party strike out in search of truth. They encounter fantastic beasts, traverse intensely beautiful landscapes, and fight heroic battles.
All the while, Leon’s dreams continue to warn him that something is coming. Along his journey, he’s going to have to fight his fears, find the hero within himself, and become what—and who—he’s destined to be. Will he discover his strength before it’s too late? Can he save himself and his friends? Will he find all the answers in time to save his friends, himself, and the world?

I don't have a link in GoodReads now, my account has been getting buggy and it's unavailable at the moment, but here's a link to amazon if it helps: https://www.amazon.com/Leon-Dekar-Gar...

If you need a copy please ask, thanks.

message 9: by Damir (new)

Damir Salkovic | 26 comments Dear Samantha,

If you're still looking, I have a sci-fi technothriller for your consideration: Kill Zone. Any standard eBook format is available. Please message me if interested.

Thank you very much for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Genre: sci-fi/dystopian

Frank Clayton’s life has fallen apart in the wake of his son’s death. His wife has left him, he has been blacklisted from employment and his citizen-consumer status had been taken away, leaving him no choice but to enlist in a murderous reality show. When an opportunity comes up to escape, he finds out that he still has something to live for: revenge.

message 10: by Abraham (new)

Abraham George | 9 comments Please review and post comments on Amazon
https://www.amazon.in/Power-Within-Ab...

Search for ASIN: B08YKF92ZW in country amazon website if link does not work

message 11: by James (new)

James Fox | 16 comments Hi Samantha,

Thank you for your interest in reviewing books! It's such a huge help for authors. I've included the requested details down below, as well as a link to request a digital review copy.

https://storyoriginapp.com/reviewcopi...

It is also available on Kindle Unlimited, if you prefer that route.

I'm absolutely willing to send out free paperback copies if you reach out to me directly! I enjoy holding books, too! ;)

- Revolution (The Sol Saga Book 1)
- Sci-Fi Thriller
- War is good for business... And business is about to boom.

General Keith Brennan would rather face an army with his trusty rifle than attend another state dinner. When the President of the solar system is assassinated on Mars, Brennan is the obvious choice to investigate. If he comes up with the wrong answer, though, his career will be over.

However, duty is never so simple. When the investigation uncovers a trail of corruption and a conspiracy on a system-wide scale, Brennan’s career is the least of his worries.

With Earth and Mars on the brink of a shooting war and forces behind the scenes determined to push them over the edge, only Marine General Keith Brennan can stop the slaughter before it’s too late. Unless, of course, it already is…

Revolution is the first in a new gritty sci-fi saga with enemies at every turn. Grab your rifle, pick your side, and join the revolution now!

- https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5...

Let me know if you have any interest, questions, or concerns.

James

message 12: by Thomas (new)

Thomas Greenbank (20940426thomas_greenbank) | 39 comments Hi, Samantha. I'm keen to get reviews for my debut novel. Here's a link so you can check out the "Read Inside" on Amazon to see if it matches your taste.
https://amzn.to/3btdBwi
I'll be happy to send you an EPUB, MOBI, or PDF.
It's free on KU, of course.
Cheers. Thomas.
tpg@thomasgreenbank.com

message 13: by Reina (new)

Reina Sasaki (reina1306) | 47 comments Dear Samantha

My name is Reina Sasaki, and I’m the author of WHEN GOD SAYS NO, a YA School Life, with a touch of mystery, about two girls who struggled to understand the value in being alive.

Synopsis — When Rie decided to walk into the sea, she was saved by a mysterious girl named Ryoka. Through her, Rie rediscovered a new purpose in life, and a passionate friendship. But Ryoka had her own dark past, and their friendship may not be able to withstand the secrets between them. Will either girl survive, when they’ve put their faith in each other?

For more information, please use this link https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5...

If this sounds like a book that might capture your interest, please allow me to forward you a free copy in the format of your choice. Or, if you prefer paperback, I would be happy to send one as a gift to you. You can message me through Goodreads or this email ll.beth1306@gmail.com I have also written short stories you can read for free on my website. If you like to see my writing style, please do not hesitate to visit me at https://reina-sasaki.mailchimpsites.com

Thanks very much for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Reina Sasaki

[image error]49FCF49C-A436-4D6F-82DA-5235F5B76851”/>

message 14: by Trae (new)

Trae Stratton | 8 comments Hi Samantha,

My new release THUNDER PEAK blends YA Fantasy and Historical Fiction. It is set in 1885 and features a female protagonist. The plot is character driven and fueled by action and adventure. At the core of THUNDER PEAK is a strong father-daughter relationship that emphasizes how they overcome obstacles together rather their relationship being the problem. More details can be found here on Goodreads, Amazon or my website: www.traestratton.com.

Happy Reading.

message 15: by Jennifer (last edited Nov 25, 2021 05:40AM) (new)

Jennifer Martin (fredbigley) | 5 comments Hello Samantha

I hope your eyes have recovered and that all is well.

I've written an adventure series of 3 books for ages 10 and up, with the fourth in editing now.
I would really appreciate your thoughts on this:

Tiny alien scientists come to Earth to explore the real sciences of our world where they face and overcome challenges and dangers from sharks and power-lines to volcanoes and aggressive alien stalkers.

I would be grateful were you to give feedback, I love feedback, unless it's bad.
Just kidding, any feedback would be great!
* I have reduced the kindle price to FREE from the 26th to the 28th November if you would like to pick up a copy.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B093JG6XH9

Thanks
Jen

(Google the codes and dates hidden in the story to discover real world people, places, pop culture, and events, and use a magnifying glass to read the hidden letters within the Alyon writing. - Ideal for little fans of computer games, space tech, science, and nature.)

message 16: by Kay (new)

Kay Oliver | 18 comments Samantha,

I just published my ninth book, a domestic thriller set around Christmas titled 'The Shattering.'

It's 277 pages with a 4.71 avg. rating so far.

Here's a link to it here on GR: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5...

Thank you for you consideration.