What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Child-YA Fiction. A story about a boy named Jack who has a sister, who goes on a journey through different nursery rhymes and kids stories and meets a girl named Jill.

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ivy (new)

Ivy M | 1 comments I believe I last read the book in late elementary to early middle school. So, probably between 2011-2014, at my public library. I have been trying for a while to recall the title of the book because I'm interested in reading it again, but no amount of searching has yielded any results accurate to what I'm looking for. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

message 2: by Mai (new)

Mai | 1254 comments I don't think it's this one because the main character seems to be the sister, not her brother Jack, but just in case! Come Back, Jack! by Catherine Anholt. It was published in 1994.
The reviews mention that Jack crawls into a book, that his sister follows him, that they meet a girl name Jill in one of the stories and that they "visit" different children's books with Jack in the title (I'm not sure if they're together or it's just her trying to find her brother).

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Come Back, Jack! (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Catherine Anholt (other topics)