2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #2 discussion

Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
This topic is about Seconds to Live
Seconds to Live > Question M

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 6267 comments Mod
Morgan Dane makes an appearance in this story and we learn a little bit about her and the Dane family. Enough of a tease for the upcoming series? What are you the most eager to learn about her?

Robin (robinmy) | 1419 comments I'm trying to remember...was she a prosecuting attorney before her husband died? If so, that should give us some interesting stories. I'm looking forward to her working with Lance, especially since it is clear that he is interested in Morgan.

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 1037 comments The tidbits about her were interesting and I look forward to the development of her relationship with Lance.

I got excited to see Lance was going to get something nice dealt his way! I felt bad for him in the last book and was disheartened when his troubles forced him to resign.

Yes, Morgan was a prosecuting attorney before her husband’s death so we will get a new law enforcement perspective. Right now, she’s a fairly blank slate and I’m intrigued by her opting to sideline herself for so long.

It was enough of a tease!

Sharon Kallenberger Marzola | 2019 comments I can't respond to this question because I read the first two books in the next series. I'm going to listen when we get to the next read.

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1681 comments I've read the Morgan Dane books and love them. It was great to see both Morgan and Lance in this book.

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 856 comments As I was reading this book and Morgan's name came up, I kept thinking that name sounds familiar! Lol Can't wait to get to the next books. It will be interesting to get her story. Really glad that we're not done seeing Lance.

Good to know, Anita!

Karen, I hadn’t read the blurbs in a while for the Morgan Dane series so it was happy news to find out that Lance is one of the main characters in it.