What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Hard cover book with a crow on a bunch of skulls

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Denise (user_not_found) | 1 comments The setting of this book was in a, what seemed to be, a post apocalyptic scene in a city. I believe it was not zombie-related or maybe it was...but I know for a fact zombies was not what it was about. It involved a guy who was around 16-19 years old, whom I belive, not sure of, was accompanied by a girl and a woman...***I remember setting up the scenery in my head as-if you are familiar with the walking dead-when Rick is alone in the city and glen later saves him***

**I read this book around the year 2016 in the 6th grade from my school library...I am now a junior so I am not very familiar with any other details...***

Please help another fellow group member in need, and I will be forever thankful of your assitance♥

Thank you,
SD

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35772 comments Mod
Samantha, that's a good start. Copy the genre (e.g., teen horror, post apocalypse, fantasy?) and plot details from your message #1 to the topic header/title, so someone can recognize your book from that description alone. Many members only read the headers.

We have thousands of book requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)