What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA Book Series about group of girls in high school

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Anikis | 1 comments I am trying to find the name of a series I read when I was about 12 (2010). It was about a group of four high school girls who became best friends. The most specific thing I remember is that it started when a girl who moved around a lot moved into a new house. The house was an old Victorian style house with a dome on top. This was where they hung out. It was not the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants or the Babysitters club but it was similar. I know this is not a lot of information but I would appreciate any help!

message 2: by Kris (last edited Sep 15, 2020 07:01PM) (new)

Kris | 35336 comments Mod
Lauren, that's a good start. Copy more plot details from your message #1 to the topic header/title, so someone can recognize your book from that description alone. Many members only read the headers.

We have thousands of YA requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

- What's the genre (e.g., YA coming-of-age, adventure, romance)?

message 3: by Becca (new)

Becca (beccalikesbooks) | 2797 comments The Beacon Street Girls series by Annie Bryant? The first book is Worst Enemies/Best Friends - Charlotte is the new girl in town, and the girls' secret hangout spot is a tower in Charlotte's new house.

message 4: by Kyle (new)

Kyle (thanks_for_all_the_fish) | 4 comments The Clique series? Similar storyline, new girl in town who previously moved frequently and the girls all become the "popular girls"