The Ultimate Wings of Fire Discussion and Roleplaying Group discussion

RP - Scavenger > Talisman

Comments Showing 1-50 of 137 (137 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Disney_World, Somewhat active! :) (new)

Disney_World | 2466 comments Mod
Roleplay here at the Talisman!

message 2: by zoekate [off for the summer] , off for the summer (new)

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 1163 comments Mod
(I'm here. You can go first)

message 3: by Disney_World, Somewhat active! :) (new)

(kk!)

message 4: by Disney_World, Somewhat active! :) (last edited Sep 16, 2020 02:59PM) (new)

Spruce enters the village with Meadow behind him. They were both exhausted and sweating. "So, uh." Spruce says, trying to catch his breath, "What was it that we needed again?" He turns to Meadow and she sighs, "You idiot. How many times do I have to tell you, I need new shoes!" she motions towards her current shoes, they were full of holes.

message 5: by Disney_World, Somewhat active! :) (new)

(Agh, I gtg eat dinner. Ill be back in like 30 minutes, maybe more. So sorry!)

message 6: by zoekate [off for the summer] , off for the summer (new)

Ash notices a girl and a boy, a bit younger that she is, walk into the village. She walks over to them and smiles. "Stay on guard" the little voice in her head says "What are your names?" she asks

message 7: by zoekate [off for the summer] , off for the summer (new)

(Ok, bye!! See you in a bit!)

message 8: by Disney_World, Somewhat active! :) (last edited Sep 16, 2020 04:03PM) (new)

Spruce turns to look at Ash, "Oh, hi! Im Spruce." he says, then lifting his arm to motion at Meadow, "And this is my little sister, Meadow." At her name, Meadow politely waves, but then turns to her brother and frowns, "I can introduce myself thank you very much." She then looks back at Ash, "But yeah, im Meadow."

message 9: by zoekate [off for the summer] , off for the summer (new)

( have to go! Do you want to continue this tomorrow?)
"Hi! I'm Ash" she says. She tilts her head. "Why haven't I seen you in Talisman before?" she asks as she fiddles with the braid of purple in her hair. She looks at Spruce and Meadow with a confused expression as she tries to remember is she'd seen them before.

message 10: by Disney_World, Somewhat active! :) (new)

(Yeah, sure. Works with me!)

message 11: by zoekate [off for the summer] , off for the summer (new)

(Ok! See you tomorrow!)

message 12: by Disney_World, Somewhat active! :) (new)

"Nice to meet you!" Meadow says. At Ash's comment, Spruce shrugs, "We travel a lot. Don't come here very often." He then thinks "Especially after what happened..." Meadow nods, knowing exactly what he was thinking. They made sure not to come here unless it was absolutely necessary, it brought back too many bad memories.

message 13: by Disney_World, Somewhat active! :) (new)

(Well, I gtg now.)

message 14: by zoekate [off for the summer] , off for the summer (new)

(XD See you tomorrow then!)

message 15: by Disney_World, Somewhat active! :) (new)

(Yeah, definitely!)

message 16: by zoekate [off for the summer] , off for the summer (new)

(I'm back and can RP whenever you're ready)

message 17: by Disney_World, Somewhat active! :) (new)

(Im in school right now, probably won't be on for a bit. Sorry!)

message 18: by zoekate [off for the summer] , off for the summer (new)

(Ok!)

message 19: by Disney_World, Somewhat active! :) (new)

(Im here! Also, he thought the second part, he didn't say especially after what happened.)

message 20: by zoekate [off for the summer] , off for the summer (new)

(Oh XD)
"So, what are you in Talisman for?" Ash asks.

message 21: by Disney_World, Somewhat active! :) (new)

"Uh..." Spruce starts, he had already forgotten what they were needing. Meadow glares at him and says "New boots. Do you have any idea where we could get some?"

message 22: by zoekate [off for the summer] , off for the summer (last edited Sep 17, 2020 12:46PM) (new)

"Sure" Ash says. "I'll take you to the store" Ash turns and walks away in the direction of the village square.

message 23: by Disney_World, Somewhat active! :) (new)

"Okay, thanks!" Meadow says. They both follow her.

message 24: by zoekate [off for the summer] , off for the summer (new)

Ash leads Meadow and Spruce into a small shop near the middle of the village. She waves to the store owner, then turns to Meadow. "The boots are over there" she says, pointing to the far corner of the shop

message 25: by Disney_World, Somewhat active! :) (new)

Meadow sees the boots. From where she was standing, one of them looked like they would fit her. She nods, "Thanks!" She walks over with Spruce following her. She puts her bag down on the ground and reaches for the boot.

message 26: by zoekate [off for the summer] , off for the summer (new)

Ash wanders around the store, looking at different items. She spots a leather messenger bag and picks it up. She walks up to the counter and pays a couple of gold coins for it, then walks back over to Meadow and Spruce

message 27: by Disney_World, Somewhat active! :) (new)

Meadow had put both of the boots on and was walking around to see if they fit well. Spruce was leaning against the wall, looking like he was doing his best not to fall asleep. Meadow turns to Spruce, "I think these will work!" she says, "Ill grab some money to pay." She starts digging through her bag, they kept their money at the bottom so nobody could easily steal from them.

message 28: by zoekate [off for the summer] , off for the summer (new)

"Those look good!" Ash says, smiling at Meadow

message 29: by Disney_World, Somewhat active! :) (new)

"Thanks!" she says as she stands up with a few gold coins in her hand. She hoped that it would be enough to pay for the boots.

message 30: by zoekate [off for the summer] , off for the summer (last edited Sep 17, 2020 01:10PM) (new)

The storekeeper takes the gold coins, then frowns "The boots cost 4 coins, miss" he says, looking up at Meadow
(I'm assuming 'a few' means 3 coins btw)

message 31: by Disney_World, Somewhat active! :) (last edited Sep 17, 2020 01:14PM) (new)

She froze, "I um, uh. Alright..." she turns to look at Spruce, he seemed to actually be paying attention and was shaking his head no. They both knew that money was scarce, but she really needed the boots. She sighs, she would just miss out on getting something next time. She slowly grabs a fourth coin out of her bag and hands it to the storekeeper.

message 32: by Disney_World, Somewhat active! :) (new)

(Yup!)

message 33: by zoekate [off for the summer] , off for the summer (new)

"Here" Ash said, handing Meadow a gold coin.

message 34: by Disney_World, Somewhat active! :) (new)

Meadow looked at her, "No, it's fine. You don't need too." she says, flabbergasted. She didn't like taking things from other people for free,.

message 35: by Disney_World, Somewhat active! :) (new)

(brb)

message 36: by zoekate [off for the summer] , off for the summer (new)

"Please take it" Ash said. She had noticed Spruce shaking his head a few moments before

message 37: by zoekate [off for the summer] , off for the summer (new)

(Mk)

message 38: by Disney_World, Somewhat active! :) (new)

"Are you sure?" Meadow asks, a part of her really did want to take it, but part of her didn't. Spruce was silently preying that his sister would take the money, he knew how much they needed it.

message 39: by zoekate [off for the summer] , off for the summer (last edited Sep 17, 2020 01:41PM) (new)

"Of course!" Ash said

message 40: by Disney_World, Somewhat active! :) (last edited Sep 17, 2020 01:44PM) (new)

"Okay. Well, thank you!" Meadow says and smiles at Ash. She takes the gold coin and places it in her bag.

message 41: by zoekate [off for the summer] , off for the summer (last edited Sep 17, 2020 01:46PM) (new)

Ash smiles back and walks toward the door, motioning for Meadow and Spruce to follow her.

message 42: by Disney_World, Somewhat active! :) (new)

Meadow follows her, she was feeling great. Her new boots were amazing!! Spruce hurries after them, he hadn't noticed that they were leaving.

message 43: by zoekate [off for the summer] , off for the summer (new)

Ash turned around suddenly "Have you seen anybody named Prim?" she asks desperately "She's 12 years old and she has blond hair" Tears were swimming in her eyes and she swiped them away

message 44: by Disney_World, Somewhat active! :) (new)

Meadow was surprised by the sudden question, "I, uh no, don't think so. So sorry! Why are you asking?"

message 45: by zoekate [off for the summer] , off for the summer (last edited Sep 17, 2020 01:58PM) (new)

"Prim is my sister" Ash said "And she ran away a few months ago"
She wiped away the rest of her tears and took a deep breath

message 46: by Disney_World, Somewhat active! :) (new)

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know." Meadow says feeling sorry for her. She couldn't imagine what she'd do without Spruce. "I can keep an eye out for her if you'd like. It's the most I can do."

message 47: by zoekate [off for the summer] , off for the summer (last edited Sep 17, 2020 02:05PM) (new)

"Thanks" Ash said. She perked up a little "Do you want to stay at my house tonight?" she asked "My parents are away looking for Prim" She rolled her eyes and smiled "Please stay" she thought desperately "It's so lonely without Prim"

message 48: by Disney_World, Somewhat active! :) (new)

Meadow turns to look at Spruce, to see what he though about staying the night. He shrugs and she takes it as a yes. She turns back to Ash and says "Sure! Me and Spruce don't really have a place to stay anyways." She also felt really bad for Ash, maybe some company would help her? Who knew!

message 49: by zoekate [off for the summer] , off for the summer (new)

"Ok!" Ash said, then looked up at the sky, which was already turning dark "Come on!" she said, then lead the way to her house

message 50: by Disney_World, Somewhat active! :) (new)

Spruce takes the lead and Meadow follows. Spruce was exhausted and was looking forward to actually have a real roof over his head.

« previous 1 3