Middlemist Academy of Flora discussion

The Forest > West

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head], Headmistress Gecko (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) | 330 comments

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Looking around, Glory literally was praying to her extension to keep her hidden long enough to grab Sunset, her young possum companion. She stood after the possum was placed carefully on her shoulder, looking around. The bubble of morning-glorys parted and she began walking out into the forest.

message 3: by noodle! (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 85 comments Peony quietly enters the forest, looking around. She notices a peony bush and smiles, walking over to observe the vibrant flowers. She crouches down and caresses the petals. "You all are beautiful, my darlings." She says, with a caring smile before standing up and walking deeper into the forest.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Glory, being completely oblivious to her surroundings and side-tracked by Sunset she set the Opossum in the tree. "Sorry Girl but you can't come inside with me.." She trailed, a voice low but loud enough for Peony to hear.

message 5: by noodle! (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 85 comments Peony slinks up to her and taps her shoulder. "Pardon me? You do realize you could sneak her in quite easily. Just have to get around a few people, that's all." She says quietly, as to not startle her.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Glory screeched and jumped, said possum clinging to the branch of the tree. "Holy Guac you're quiet." She breathed eyes focusing in on Peony. "And hot...oh my lord have you had plastic surgery? Or are you a descendent of Barbie?" The female smirked, her own face finally showing to peony.

message 7: by noodle! (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 85 comments Peony blushes furiously and looks away. “Uhm... n-no... I h-haven’t... I- uhm... you look- uhm... agh...” She covers her face with her hand and clears her throat, trying to compose herself. She smiles shyly at Glory and calms down a bit. “Uhm... your possom is cute... I’ve always wanted someone to care for like that... wait, no- I mean.. ah.. I- ah gooseberries.”

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Calm down-" Glory put a gentle hand out, setting it on Peony's shoulder. She laughed softly, head tilting. "The possum is sunset, she's my best friend and...you are so red it's ironic. I'm Glory, short for Morning-Glory."

message 9: by noodle! (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 85 comments Peony takes a few deep breaths and partially regains her composure. “I-It’s wonderful to meet you both. Peonies aren’t know for being red, so yes, I’d assume it’s quite ironic.” She forced a chuckle before continuing. “My name’s Peony. Not really short for anything, but people close to me call me Peo, so you can too. I-I mean, if you want to, that is. Gosh, I’m an idiot.”

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"I will call you Peo. it suits you and you need a little spicing up in your life. What house have you gotten put into?" She rocked back on her heels, Sunset clinging to the back of her shirt. "If we're in the same house we can hang out more, y'know?"

message 11: by noodle! (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 85 comments Peony nods. “That would be horrible. Losing my new f-“ She chokes on her words and tries again.” My new friends. I’m in Orchid, and you?” She asks, tilting her head ever so slightly.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

//WAIT WHAT WAS SHE GOING TO SAY//

"Nightshade. Aw man... Oh well." Glory pulled her arm back. "We can still have a date during lunch I guess." She seemed so nonchalant with the statement and rolled her shoulders. "Tomorrow? Here?"

message 13: by noodle! (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 85 comments ((What do you think she was going to say?))

Peony blushes again and nods quickly. “Yeah, a d-date! That’ll be fun. I’m sure we’ll get along splendidly.” She says with a smile.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Do you have Mrs. Pheridia? She's one of the Plant 101 teachers." Glory blurted Sunset curling in her jacket now the small Opossum cold.

message 15: by noodle! (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 85 comments “I’m almost sure I do. I can send you a Peony or two in class.” Peony says, smiling more openly now. She brushes a strand of hair behind her ear and glances at the outline of Sunset.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'll send my vines over, pull you closer so you don't have to send me anything, and just hand it." Glory chuckled, unaffected.

message 17: by noodle! (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 85 comments Peony hides her blush and chuckles. "Y-yeah, I guess you could do that too."

message 18: by noodle! (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 85 comments Peony glances at Calla and looks her up and down. "Can I help you with something?" She asks, suspicious of the newcomer.

message 19: by noodle! (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 85 comments Peony smiles and waves dismissively. “Ah, my apologies. It’s a dreadful habit. I must get rid of it. My name is Peony, and you?”

message 20: by xavier (new)

xavier | 120 comments Iris skipped into the forest, twirling around as her phone played music, singing along with a huge smile, getting to know the forest around her. She hadn't noticed anyone around her yet.

message 21: by noodle! (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 85 comments Peony whip around and glares into the forest, trying to figure out where that wretched sound was coming from. She peeks around and tree or two before noticing Iris. Her nose crinkles in distaste.

message 22: by xavier (new)

xavier | 120 comments Iris stopped and turned the music off, seeing other people. "Hi!" She greeted as she walked closer, waving to them.

message 23: by noodle! (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 85 comments Peony smiles quickly, the annoyance gone with the music. "Hello. Who are you?" She asks bluntly.

message 24: by xavier (new)

xavier | 120 comments "I'm Iris! And you?" She asked, excited to get to know more people (... This one has not one once of skepticism I tell you _-_ XD )

message 25: by noodle! (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 85 comments (Peony just acts like a royal pain in the butt usually XD)
"Peony. Splendid to meet you. What provoked you to come to this side of the woods?" She asks, still a bit skeptical of the newcomer.

message 26: by xavier (new)

xavier | 120 comments "Cool name! And I just wanted to explore; what about you?" She asked cheerfully, noticing her skepticism but not taking it into account. She scanned her, observing if she'd be a good partner in crime.

message 27: by noodle! (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 85 comments Peony smiles at her kindly. "Same reason as you. Get some fresh air. Explore a bit. Have you met anyone else?" She asks, slowly letting go of her skepticism.

message 28: by xavier (new)

xavier | 120 comments "Yeah, A couple people in the Entrance hall, but not really a lot of people." She said shrugging and stretched a bit.

message 29: by noodle! (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 85 comments Peony nods, understanding. “You are the second person I’ve met since arriving.” She thinks for a moment and with a dangerous glint in her eyes, asks, “What do you do for fun?”

message 30: by xavier (new)

xavier | 120 comments She nodded back before smirking wickedly. "Well, pranks are always enjoyable." She smiled widely.

message 31: by noodle! (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 85 comments “Sounds like my kind of party.” I say, mirroring her smile. “What’s first?”

message 32: by xavier (new)

xavier | 120 comments She froze and just stared at her for a second, mouth open in a small 'o.' "... I was thinking we could douse a whole room in tree sap with glitter and sequins, but I usually come up with these in my room." She mumbled, still shocked and getting extremely excited.

message 33: by noodle! (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 85 comments She pulls out a small black notebook from her pocket and a pen from her hair. She flips to a page and shows Iris an organized list of prank ideas ranging from simple gum under the shoe pranks to ones that could cause full school chaos.

message 34: by Ryan (last edited Sep 24, 2020 10:33AM) (new)

Ryan | 219 comments Noodle the Doodlebug .3. wrote: "She pulls out a small black notebook from her pocket and a pen from her hair. She flips to a page and shows Iris an organized list of prank ideas ranging from simple gum under the shoe pranks to on..."

(Lucen can be gum under a shoe in the right conditions. XD But if you both want, when one of my characters is free, I don't mind the both of them possibly doing a prank as long as it isn't too bad. :) )

message 35: by noodle! (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 85 comments ( I'm sure we can find a prank suitable for Lucen )

message 36: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 219 comments Noodle the Doodlebug .3. wrote: "( I'm sure we can find a prank suitable for Lucen )"

(I don't doubt that. XD But do keep in mind he is pretty tiny. :) (He would likely be fine with rough pranks as getting crushed by a shoe only really wastes his time as he would be stuck for a short while. XD))

message 37: by noodle! (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 85 comments ( Well we don't want to rough up the little guy too much XD )

message 38: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 219 comments (Alright. XD But feel free to tell me about a specific prank for him if you want. :) As I'll be open to listening to prank plans. :) )

message 39: by xavier (new)

xavier | 120 comments (YESSSS)

message 40: by xavier (new)

xavier | 120 comments Iris smiled huge and jumped up and down. "Let's go plan in my dorm! I have my prank book collections there." She said

message 41: by noodle! (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 85 comments Peony smiles and nods. “After you!” She tucks her notebook into her pocket and twirls her pen around her finger.

message 42: by xavier (new)

xavier | 120 comments Iris nodded and hopped through the forest back towards the building, humming quietly and challenging herself to only land on particular spots.

message 43: by noodle! (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 85 comments Peony follows her, skillfully moving around trees and branches.

message 44: by xavier (new)

xavier | 120 comments (See you there!)

message 45: by noodle! (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 85 comments (Cya!)