What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The List
This topic is about The List
SOLVED: Children's/YA > YA/Young Adult - Realistic Fiction - Girl tries to ruin prom and won't take shower until prom

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lorraine Smith (new)

Lorraine Smith | 2 comments Read this around mid-2019 to early 2020. Book seemed pretty recent, made in the U.S. A girl is mad about something and then she tries to ruin prom and won't take a shower for like weeks until prom. Girls that are running prom get mad and report her to the principal. The girl then can't go to prom and she has a really bad self body image. I think her and her best friend may have had an involvement i don't really remember.

message 2: by Becca (new)

Becca (beccalikesbooks) | 2814 comments The List by Siobhan Vivian? A list is posted that names the prettiest and the uglist girl from each year in a high school. One of the girls, Sarah, decides not to shower until the homecoming dance (in a week's time) and plans to go to the dance in the clothes that she's been wearing in that time.

message 3: by Lorraine Smith (new)

Lorraine Smith | 2 comments I think this might be it, I'd have to check though. Thanks!

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35362 comments Mod
Here's the Google Books preview of The List by Siobhan Vivian - Becca's suggestion:

https://books.google.com/books?id=iAZ...

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35362 comments Mod
Lorraine, I notice you request is marked Solved. Can you post a comment to confirm that The List by Siobhan Vivian is your book?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The List (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Siobhan Vivian (other topics)