Middlemist Academy of Flora discussion

Characters > Staff Submission

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head], Headmistress Gecko (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) | 330 comments

message 2: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head], Headmistress Gecko (last edited Sep 17, 2020 07:36AM) (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) | 330 comments
"Oh, dear..."

Name: Jade Sylvidas
Orientation: Asexual/A romantic

"Welcome, new students! My name is Jade, I'll be your headmaster this year."

Species: Half-dryad
Plant: Jade vine
Plant (scientific name): Strongylodon macrobotrys
Position: Headmaster

"Well that is absolutely fascinating."

Personality (5+ Sentences): Jade is caring and gentle, and tries to be a role model for the students. She's very self-conscious, and constantly feels the need to prove herself. Jade is bold and charismatic, and her voice has a sort of... power to it that makes you want to listen to her. Jade is kind, extremely smart, and creative, but she often puts far too much of a workload on her own shoulders. She's strong and independent, but she's also incredibly stressed all the time.

"Just because I’m the youngest doesn’t mean I can’t be good at my job."

History (5+ sentences): Jade was raised among full dryads by her mother. She never really fit in much, but she didn't care. When she was ten, the forest that she lived in burned down in a wildfire. She and her mother were the only ones that escaped. Her mother sent her to Middemist Academy as soon as she turned eleven. Jade was sorted into the Orchid house, and she quickly rose to the top of her class. After she graduated, she started working as a combat teacher for 4 years, until she was offered the position of Headmaster after the previous one retired. This is her first year running the school, and she's determined to make it a good one. She's the youngest headmaster in Middlemist's history, and feels like she needs to prove herself to earn respect.

"Nobody will harm you as long as I am alive."

Appearance:

Face Claim: Emma Watson
Dress Style: Lots of power suits in varying shades of green and turquoise

"I don’t understand people who hate."

Likes: Animals, people, vanilla, that weird but amazing smell after it rain
Dislikes: Coffee, fake banana flavored stuff, the smell of toast
Strengths: Kind, creative, smart, amazing fighter.
Weaknesses: Overworks herself, like, a lot; constant stress

"Success, I believe, can be measured in happiness.”

Special Items: A choker made from some sort of vine, that changes with the seasons. It turns a red-orange color in fall, brown in winter, bright green and blooming flowers in the spring, and just green in the summer.
Skills: As a former combat teacher, she's an amazing fighter. She also has insanely neat handwriting.
Other: The headmaster of Panthera Orientalis Academy is actually distantly related to her.

"That’s a bit harsh, wouldn’t you say?"

Playlist:
- Recess (Melanie Martinez)
- Comfort Crowd (Conan Gray)
- Sometimes (H.E.R)
- Alaska (Little Hurt)
- We Fell In Love In October (girl in red)
- Sunday Best (Surfaces)

"SILENCE!"

Author's Note: I want her to be a role model for the students. Just somebody they look up to.

"The only thing we all have in common is that we are all different. Being different does not make you worth less, but more. "

message 3: by , Vice Headmaster Drago (new)

​ (dragomania) | 255 comments yes approvels

message 4: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head], Headmistress Gecko (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) | 330 comments Yay

message 5: by smile, Vice Headmistresses Fearless and Ferocious (last edited Sep 17, 2020 03:43PM) (new)

smile is taking a smiley break (smileyfox) | 130 comments
𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗’𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚛.

Name: Aspen Raine
Orientation: Straight

𝙸𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍, 𝚠𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗’𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎.

Species: Part/Half-Dryad
Plant: Quaking Aspen
Plant [SN]: Populus Tremuloides
Position: Vice-Headmaster

𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚞𝚙. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐.

Personality: Energetic. Adventurous. Introverted. Optimistic. Aspen is very energetic, and she never really seems to run out of energy. This girl never stops trying to help people, no matter what’s going on in her own life. Plans? Throw them out the window. People are more important. An adventurous spirit, Aspen is a total daredevil...except when she’s trying to be a role model... Aspen is a quiet being, only speaking up when necessary, and even then, least amount of words possible. Whatever happens, she will be there for you. Aspen can always see the bright side of any situation, and loves to encourage and motivate. The students of the academy always have her highest priority. She loves them like family.

𝙳𝚘𝚗’𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜, 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗’𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚢.

History: Aspen’s family tree [[pun intended]] is a bit complicated. Her mom is a full-blooded half-dryad. Every generation from her on up are all pure half-dryads married to pure half-dryads. Not too complicated there. It’s Aspen’s dad that gets confusing. He is the son of a full dryad and a pure half-dryad, making him more of a 3/4 dryad. Then passed down to Aspen, she’s sort of a mix, not a full dryad, but not a half either. A hybrid. Anyhoo, Aspen rarely ever saw her mother, who was always on some kind of vacation away from them. Aspen has been “daddy’s girl” for as long as anyone can remember. Not that she minded. Life with her dad was tons of fun, mirrored by her adventurous spirit and daredevil nature.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚎𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚐𝚘 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚛.

Appearance:
description
Face Claim: No idea...
Dress Style: Aspen always wears black jeans with a t-shirt of any fall color [[various yellows, oranges, and even a few browns]]. Tall black lace-up boots are her choice for any occasion, and are sometimes accompanied by a hoodie [[a very comfortable one, I might add]].

𝙸𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚕𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘, 𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙.

Dislikes: Drama, Conflict, Loud Noises, Anger
Strengths: Understanding, Encouragement, Loyalty, Hope
Weaknesses: Talking, Introverted, Fighting, Storms

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚏𝚊𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞’𝚟𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎.

Special Items: Aspen wears a small charm bracelet, one that has been in her family for many years. (view spoiler)
Skills/Abilities: Aspen is quick to react to small things, and is very observant. She is a fair mediator/peacemaker, and can swiftly settle disputes.
Other: If you ever, ever harm any tree, you will regret it...

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎.

Playlist:
• I’m Just Me - [[oh shoot, what’s her name...?]]
• WiLl AdD mOrE wHeN bRaIn WoRkS...

𝙳𝚘𝚗’𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗’𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠.

Author's Note: I was going for for a kind, soft-spoken, friend-type of person, but I’m pretty sure I messed her up a bit...

𝙱𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚛𝚞𝚍𝚎.
𝙱𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚔.
𝙱𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚕𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚍.
𝙱𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚍, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚝.
𝙱𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞.

message 6: by smile, Vice Headmistresses Fearless and Ferocious (new)

smile is taking a smiley break (smileyfox) | 130 comments How does she look? Anything I need to fix/change/delete?

message 7: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head], Headmistress Gecko (last edited Sep 17, 2020 02:15PM) (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) | 330 comments APPROVED SO VERY MUCH APPROVED

message 8: by smile, Vice Headmistresses Fearless and Ferocious (new)

smile is taking a smiley break (smileyfox) | 130 comments YAY

message 9: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head], Headmistress Gecko (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) | 330 comments Okay, so the headmasters need to meet in the auditorium because Orientation is happening soon

message 10: by , Vice Headmaster Drago (new)

​ (dragomania) | 255 comments • WiLl AdD mOrE wHeN bRaIn WoRkS...

oof I felt that XD

message 11: by , Vice Headmaster Drago (new)

​ (dragomania) | 255 comments ƓąӀӀąղէ Ɠҽҽҟվ Ɠąվ Ɠҽçҟօ wrote: "Okay, so the headmasters need to meet in the auditorium because Orientation is happening soon"

:|||||||||||||||||||||| :IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :llllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :1111111111111111111 :iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii darn it I need to be speed

message 12: by smile, Vice Headmistresses Fearless and Ferocious (new)

smile is taking a smiley break (smileyfox) | 130 comments ƓąӀӀąղէ Ɠҽҽҟվ Ɠąվ Ɠҽçҟօ wrote: "Okay, so the headmasters need to meet in the auditorium because Orientation is happening soon"

Okey dokey!

message 13: by geoflame || inactive :( (last edited Sep 18, 2020 04:07PM) (new)

geoflame || inactive :( (ummmmmmmmmmm) | 44 comments

"I like it up here. It's,,, peaceful."

Name: Dahlia
Orientation: homoromantic asexual

"Oh, my headphones? No, you don't want to hear it. No, seriously, it's really not-"

Species: Dryad
Plant: Dahlia (ball)
Plant (scientific name): it doesn't have one?? or at least not that i could find. sorry-
Position: power control teacher

"It's such a lovely day out, let's not stay cooped up inside."

Personality: he's very calm and chill, seems kind of delicate and shy at first but he's actually pretty tough and even a little bit scary when he gets upset. it's just that he doesn't get that frustrated very often. he's very sweet and gentle, and a good listener. he's patient with everyone, but especially kids, he also talks to them like they're people instead of the way people normally talk to kids. he likes to sort of sing and act along to songs, but the music he listens too is often dark so he can only do it alone (that's my little bit of projecting).

"I'm alright, thanks for asking."

History: he never had parents, he's not sure why. he thought it was a dryad thing but when he came to school he saw that some of the kids did have parents. he's confused but he doesn't think about it. he had some pretty awful teachers growing up, so he wants to be better than they were.

"A lot of people say I'm strange. I'm not sure if they mean it in a bad way, but I like to think that it's a compliment."

Appearance: his hair is like,,, a bunch of dahlias. it looks like a hat almost but no, it's his hair. (view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
his skin is normal colour but his veins are green.
Face Claim: Donovan Phillips Leitch, specifically in the mid to late 60s
Examples: (view spoiler)
Dress Style:
(view spoiler)

"You know what I hate? Passive-aggressive people. Which sucks because I'm passive-aggressive."

Likes: dawn, sitting under/in trees, relaxing, music, teaching, nature, sunlight
Dislikes: stress, being lied to, stereotypes, bullying, darkness
Strengths: calming people down, power control
Weaknesses: can't acknowledge negative or unwanted feelings because he doesn't want to deal with things, terrible at math, always late

"I am very small..,,. and I have no money,,.. so you can imagine the kind of stress that I am under."

Special Items: uhhh
Skills: power control, singing, sprinting, calming people down
Other: ohh bhoy

"No, no, I'm an awful singer you don't- no, you guys don't want to hear it-"

Playlist:
stars [content warning(s): (view spoiler)]
glass [content warning(s): (view spoiler)]

"[cut to actually really nice singing]"

Author's Note: i actually made those two playlists, so if you wanna check them out feel free. they're not as intense as they sound for the content warning, but seeing as half of the people here are depressed, i figured i should put some kind of warning.

"Sorry I just need to get something and I'll be out of your hair, I promise."

message 14: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head], Headmistress Gecko (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) | 330 comments Ohhhhhhhhh I love him approvedddddd

geoflame || inactive :( (ummmmmmmmmmm) | 44 comments i really wish i could draww himmmm

geoflame || inactive :( (ummmmmmmmmmm) | 44 comments this is like the first time i've ever not felt pretentious using an fc

message 18: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head], Headmistress Gecko (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) | 330 comments XD

message 19: by Soft (last edited Sep 22, 2020 09:52AM) (new)

Soft Key "I got a little paycheck, you got big plans and you gotta move"

Name: Azzy
Orientation: Bisexual plant man

"And I don't feel nothing at all"

Species: Pure-blooded Dryad
Plant: rhododendrons.
Plant (scientific name): azalea

Position: Teacher - plant care 101 and advanced biology

"And you can't feel nothing small"

Personality

Azzy is a very fun guy to be around, sure he can be intimidating when he's upset, but that only happens once in a blue moon. You see, this male is very calm and positive, almost too positive if you ask me. He sees the best in every single one of his students and always makes it his goal to form some sort of bond with them.
He's broken though, ever since his wife passed he's been a bit more quiet and even more passionate about his work. Azzy is a good man, he just doesn't know how to take a break.

"Honey I love you, that's all she wrote"

History

He had been lucky to grab his daughter- who had only been thirteen at the time - his wife, Daisy, had not been so lucky. The fire that had consumed their home, the place he spent the last decade with his wife was now nothing but a pile of ash and a patch of burnt grass. His wife had been taken from him, his wife, the women whom he planned to spend eternity with, was gone.
Yet, Azzy is thankful he still has his daughter, no matter how many times they fight and stay silent, he's glad that she hasn't given up on him.

"You've been on my mind girl like a drug"

Appearance

Face Claim: Tyler Hoechlin
Dress Style: Normal. He loves wearing white blouses and rolling up his sleeves. Loves wearing ripped jeans outside work and colorful jackets. Unlike his daughter, he loves to stand out.

" heaven help a fool who falls in love"

Likes/ children, laughter, colors and sunshine.

Dislikes/ loud noises, being interrupted, talking about his dead wife, seeing others cry.

Strengths/ Literally a wise old man. He just enjoys talking about past experiences.

Weaknesses/ mentioning his family, his child, fire.

"Oh alright, I'll let it slide"

Special Items: A little locket the size of a quarter, inside it is a picture of his late wife and daughter.
Skills: buff, fast, easily breaks up fights and can recite any book he's read word-from-word
Other: He's ready to mingle, just be careful with him :)

*sings a Frank Sinatra song as he dances with his child*

Playlist:
Mr.Sandman - song
Ophelia - song
Slow Dancing in the Dark - Joji
LOVE ME LESS - MAX explicit

"I love my baby girl"

Author's Note: yes, he does have a daughter. It's Sierran.

"I gotta say, I love you to the moon and back"

message 20: by , Vice Headmaster Drago (new)

​ (dragomania) | 255 comments Plant (scientific name): it doesn't have one?? or at least not that i could find. sorry-

Dahlia is a genus of bushy, tuberous, herbaceous perennial plants native to Mexico and Central America. A member of the Asteraceae family of dicotyledonous plants, its garden relatives thus include the sunflower, daisy, chrysanthemum, and zinnia.

message 21: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head], Headmistress Gecko (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) | 330 comments Soft wrote: ""I got a little paycheck, you got big plans and you gotta move"

Name: Azzy
Age: In his late four hundreds, but looks to be in his twenties.
Orientation: Bisexual plant man

"And I do..."

He's good except one thing - Dryads have roughly the same lifespans as humans. So he's probably not gonna be like four hundred. Sorry!

message 22: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head], Headmistress Gecko (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) | 330 comments "My job is not to take care of your feelings."

Name: Nerium
Orientation: Lesbian

"Good. Do it again."

Species: Full Dryad
Plant: Nerium
Plant (scientific name): Nerium Oleander
Position: Combat Teacher

"It seems we have a new student today."

Personality (5+ Sentences): Nerium is steely and tough, and has never, ever gone easy on anyone. She pushes students to their limits, and has caused tears quite a few times in her seven years of teaching. She's absolutely bad*ss, there's no other word for it. She doesn't take crap from anyone - anyone - and a lot of students are a bit scared of her. Nerium is very secretive, and wears a mask of indifference to hide scars from her past. Although she doesn't pick favorites, if a student reminds her of her old self, she'll push them even harder than she usually would. It's very rare for her to praise a student, so even a simple "good job" can leave someone glowing with pride.

"Take this. Now, attack me with it."

History (5+ sentences): Nerium's dad died when she was too young to remember him. Growing up with her mom in a sort of abandoned field place, she used to be kind of a smol bean cinnamon roll type of person. Surprised? She was sent to Middlemist when she was eleven, expecting to be sorted into Orchid, but was actually sorted into Nightshade. She wasn't super happy about it, but she didn't think much of it and just assumed it was a fluke in the system. Then she recieved news that her mother had been killed after humans decided to build a neighborhood on top of their home. This made her more standoffish, but it wasn't the true turning point in her personality. Nerium had been bullied throughout most of her second year at Middlemist. Sometime during her third, a few other students were beating her up, and her powers exploded, killing one of them and severely injuring the other two. She wasn't expelled, but this changed her personality and reputation drastically. Afterwards, her power shrank in deep inside her, locked away. She didn't mind, because she never wanted to use them again anyway. Instead, she taught herself to fight in a different way, the way humans fought, and eventually got the job as a combat teacher.

"Tell me, if someone was trying to kill you, would you be able to take a break?"

Appearance:
Face Claim: Zendaya
Dress Style:

"For the last time - I. Don't. Care."

Dislikes: People, sleeping, chance games, the dark
Strengths: Inhumanly good fighter, excellent reflexes, mentally strong
Weaknesses: Masked, uncaring, apprehensive

"Welcome to combat class."

Special Items: A silver chain necklace, usually hidden underneath her shirt.
Skills: Martial arts, ranged weapons, melee weapons, weapons in general, gymnastics, parkour
Other: She doesn't really like the simulator, and doesn't use it very often.

"Get up."

Playlist:
Class Fight - Melanie Martinez
bury a friend - Billie Eilish
Chic Chick - Poppy
Experiment On Me - Halsey
DEAD TO ME - blackbear

"If you can fight in the simulator, you can fight out of it."

Author's Note: Ohhh I'm proud of herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

"Fine. You wanna know why I push you hardest? You remind me of myself."

message 23: by Soft (new)

Soft Key whoops ill edit that-

message 24: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head], Headmistress Gecko (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) | 330 comments I think Nerium's backstory is the longest I've ever actually done for any character XD

message 25: by Soft (new)

Soft Key she looks good! i really like her, I suppose her and Sierran might get along

message 26: by , Vice Headmaster Drago (new)

​ (dragomania) | 255 comments ƓąӀӀąղէ Ɠҽҽҟվ Ɠąվ Ɠҽçҟօ wrote: ""My job is not to take care of your feelings."

"Good. Do it again."

Plant (scientific name): Nerium Ole..."

sorry but I think at least one of my characters is going to hate her

message 27: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 219 comments ƓąӀӀąղէ Ɠҽҽҟվ Ɠąվ Ɠҽçҟօ wrote: "I think Nerium's backstory is the longest I've ever actually done for any character XD"

Well done then. :) And actually, could she perhaps be who taught Lucen to fight better now that he's a tiny ghost? :)

message 28: by Soft (new)

Soft Key its time to duel

message 29: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head], Headmistress Gecko (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) | 330 comments Ryan wrote: "ƓąӀӀąղէ Ɠҽҽҟվ Ɠąվ Ɠҽçҟօ wrote: "I think Nerium's backstory is the longest I've ever actually done for any character XD"

Well done then. :) And actually, could she perhaps be who taught Lucen to fi..."

Ooh yeah I mean it would depend on how long ago he died, because she's only been teaching for seven years

message 30: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head], Headmistress Gecko (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) | 330 comments Veronica wrote: "ƓąӀӀąղէ Ɠҽҽҟվ Ɠąվ Ɠҽçҟօ wrote: ""My job is not to take care of your feelings."

"Good. Do it again."

Pla..."

XD sounds great

message 31: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 219 comments ƓąӀӀąղէ Ɠҽҽҟվ Ɠąվ Ɠҽçҟօ wrote: "Ryan wrote: "ƓąӀӀąղէ Ɠҽҽҟվ Ɠąվ Ɠҽçҟօ wrote: "I think Nerium's backstory is the longest I've ever actually done for any character XD"

Well done then. :) And actually, could she perhaps be who taugh..."

Oh, well he was 27 when he died, so it really depends on how long ago the school has been here, then I might choose when, otherwise, I have no clue how long. XD But it was long enough for him to get used to being tiny. XD

message 32: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head], Headmistress Gecko (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) | 330 comments The school's existed for about four hundred years.

message 33: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 219 comments ƓąӀӀąղէ Ɠҽҽҟվ Ɠąվ Ɠҽçҟօ wrote: "The school's existed for about four hundred years."

Hmm... Minus around 11 or so... divide by 2... plus 2... and do other imaginary maths then... Maybe, he would be taught some combat maneuvers that he wouldn't know by her, but otherwise knows most of what he uses already. :)

message 34: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head], Headmistress Gecko (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) | 330 comments Sounds good!

message 35: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 219 comments ƓąӀӀąղէ Ɠҽҽҟվ Ɠąվ Ɠҽçҟօ wrote: "Sounds good!"

Alright. :) He seems like the only ghost defender so he's likely to be mostly on patrol to make sure the academy is safe. :) And due to his speed, likely to be the first to respond to any threats. :) If he's not stopped by any students. XD

geoflame || inactive :( (ummmmmmmmmmm) | 44 comments Veronica wrote: "Plant (scientific name): it doesn't have one?? or at least not that i could find. sorry-

Dahlia is a genus of bushy, tuberous, herbaceous perennial plants native to Mexico and Central America. A ..."

yeah but see, dahlia's are a genus
i couldn't find the scientific name (if any) for a ball dahlia, since it's a variation but not a specific species.

message 37: by , Vice Headmaster Drago (new)

​ (dragomania) | 255 comments oof I see

geoflame || inactive :( (ummmmmmmmmmm) | 44 comments but thansk for trying!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"H-hey! Respect the two foot bubble please!" *furious rubbing of face and arms with sanitizer*
Emma Pillsbury - Emma Pillsbury Photo (11804271) - Fanpop
Name: Pherdia, or Pher
Orientation: Bisexual

"yes, yes, we all get I can't stand germs. Leave me alone about it already!"

Species: Druid
Plant: Buffaloberry
Plant (Scientific Name): Shepherdia rotundifolia
Position: Science Teacher

"Ew! Ew! Ew! Ew!"

Personality (5+ Sentences): Pher's a gentle soul, one would wonder why she's so germaphobic and well..it's simple. On top of the fact she HATES germs she's also trying to protect herself from any emotional harm so her phobia has manifested into pure Germaphobia. Pher's sweet and many of her students tend to stutter when they first meet her 'mom' or 'momma' and it's heart-breaking as she's not supposed to be able to have kids.

*Panicking and Anxiety attacks over stepping on gum*

History (5+ sentences):
Pher was born to two full Driad parents. She was raised in southern Brazil, where an influx of the buffaloberries where at that time. Eventually her mother left during the night, Pher was 13 then. Her father moved to America with her and she attended the school before becoming a teacher. The last few years have been rough and she's had many relationships that have ended badly. (One time she was literally dumped out of the back of a truck into a pile of manure, her hands and feet tied. She was raw before she felt clean)

"Oh no- Please please please don't do this!"

Appearance:
Emma was ahead of Corona : glee
Face Claim: Jayma Mays
Dress Style: A typical 'girly' style. She wears lots of pink and fun science and plant themed clothes.

"Good Morning Class! Please take out your sapling and present them to me!

Likes: Santization, Bread, Spring Water, Teaching, Making new relationships and learning new names.
Dislikes: Being touched (Only a certain person can do this), Rude People, Non-Sanitization.
Strengths: She's an excellent plant wielder and knows what she's talking about when it comes to the schematics of being a druid.
Weaknesses: Germs, Germs, AND MORE GERMS

"Please wash your hands before entering my class. I have a bush of my extension outside for soap."

Special Items: 5 orchid mantis' they live longer then most of their species and can be found dangling from her hair or somewhere near her.
Skills: Science
Other: She's a germaphobe. Meaning if any germs come anywhere near her she'll get paranoid

"I'm going to have to ask you to step back. I'm sorry."

Playlist: WIP

"Much better. Now what is it you were going to ask?"

Author's Note: NO GERMS

message 40: by smile, Vice Headmistresses Fearless and Ferocious (new)

smile is taking a smiley break (smileyfox) | 130 comments Awesome! Definitely approved!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

@Keyko
Tyler Hoechlin for Azzys fc//

message 42: by Soft (new)

Soft Key BLESS

message 43: by , Vice Headmaster Drago (new)

​ (dragomania) | 255 comments you people be on the attacc

message 44: by , Vice Headmaster Drago (new)

​ (dragomania) | 255 comments next person who bothers potatos gets beat up

message 45: by smile, Vice Headmistresses Fearless and Ferocious (new)

smile is taking a smiley break (smileyfox) | 130 comments and Sage will eat your face off.

message 46: by , Vice Headmaster Drago (new)

​ (dragomania) | 255 comments she's got high standards for the faces she eats
(pr at least I like to think that) XD

message 47: by smile, Vice Headmistresses Fearless and Ferocious (new)

smile is taking a smiley break (smileyfox) | 130 comments Oh yeahhh... Nvm, your face might not be worth eating... XD